Changed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the life of Jesus and ministry here on earth If you look close at the year's or even days before the cross! as much as he tried to straighten out those around him and those he came in contact with, they would never be changed in heart, changed in nature to represent the father in this world. Look at his very own disciples they could not change, the Pharisees and Sadducees could not be changed. No one could be changed before the cross because the only way to change an individual is to change their heart. Exchange is the proper English for what happens on Calvary's hill. Change in spirit became a living possiblity for anyone who would believe they were a sinner and need Jesus to save them.

From the cross on, sin would not rule and reign as it had from the beginning. The death blow came as Jesus dies on that bloody tree crying aloud "my God my God, why hath thou forsaken me" and as he layed his head on his dieing shoulder crying "it is finished."

When the clouds grew dark and the thunder and lightening covered the sky,! Sin was dieing, sin died when Christ died. The sin of the world had died in the body of Jesus and from that moment on humanity could be saved by the death of who they once were by nature, to a new man life nature in Christ. That should make you shout because if you have ever been bound by life, there is your freedom. I don't have a rehab to recommend (though necessary sometimes), I don't have a counseling session that can heal the opressed. What we do have is a finished work on a cross. Everything was hanging on that cross, all of life as known by humanity would be turned right side up. Not by correction, but by death-lest a corn of wheat fall in the ground it abideth alone.

It is finished, the work Jesus came to do was done. The will of the father was-the finished complete removal (death) of the old nature and a new nature now available. The new nature would be a divine nature that is from the father in Christ. You have to be in Christ before the old man is dead, in Christ you get the nature of God which is in Christ.

Believers recognizing the two nature's (spirit) will help the scriptures come alive to a believer. First Adam (sin separated death rebel Satan sin nature life) and last Adam (new Christ life spirit nature divine father life). The first in Christ position was on the cross. The cup Jesus drank from had all sin past, present, and future in it when he took it in his body and killed it. Glory to God!

All humanity is in one Adam or the other, you are either in Adam and dead spiritually (no life but death life), or in Christ where Adam's death took place. Thing's in this life are heating up, the scriptures are opening up to believers possibly like never before. Dig in trust your father and see how he is using all things to reach the world. Bless you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
In the life of Jesus and ministry here on earth If you look close at the year's or even days before the cross! as much as he tried to straighten out those around him and those he came in contact with, they would never be changed in heart, changed in nature to represent the father in this world. Look at his very own disciples they could not change, the Pharisees and Sadducees could not be changed. No one could be changed before the cross because the only way to change an individual is to change their heart. Exchange is the proper English for what happens on Calvary's hill. Change in spirit became a living possiblity for anyone who would believe they were a sinner and need Jesus to save them.

From the cross on, sin would not rule and reign as it had from the beginning. The death blow came as Jesus dies on that bloody tree crying aloud "my God my God, why hath thou forsaken me" and as he layed his head on his dieing shoulder crying "it is finished."

When the clouds grew dark and the thunder and lightening covered the sky,! Sin was dieing, sin died when Christ died. The sin of the world had died in the body of Jesus and from that moment on humanity could be saved by the death of who they once were by nature, to a new man life nature in Christ. That should make you shout because if you have ever been bound by life, there is your freedom. I don't have a rehab to recommend (though necessary sometimes), I don't have a counseling session that can heal the opressed. What we do have is a finished work on a cross. Everything was hanging on that cross, all of life as known by humanity would be turned right side up. Not by correction, but by death-lest a corn of wheat fall in the ground it abideth alone.

It is finished, the work Jesus came to do was done. The will of the father was-the finished complete removal (death) of the old nature and a new nature now available. The new nature would be a divine nature that is from the father in Christ. You have to be in Christ before the old man is dead, in Christ you get the nature of God which is in Christ.

Believers recognizing the two nature's (spirit) will help the scriptures come alive to a believer. First Adam (sin separated death rebel Satan sin nature life) and last Adam (new Christ life spirit nature divine father life). The first in Christ position was on the cross. The cup Jesus drank from had all sin past, present, and future in it when he took it in his body and killed it. Glory to God!

All humanity is in one Adam or the other, you are either in Adam and dead spiritually (no life but death life), or in Christ where Adam's death took place. Thing's in this life are heating up, the scriptures are opening up to believers possibly like never before. Dig in trust your father and see how he is using all things to reach the world. Bless you.
@soul man Indeed, by faith appropriating the message of the cross - to the point of the death at which the Lord Jesus was obedient (Philippians 2) is the turning point for so many a life.

Reactions: soul man

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@soul man

I think of Charles Wesley's words:

"...changed from glory into glory,
till in heaven we take our place,
till we cast our crowns before thee,
lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Reactions: soul man