Chatting with Hitler, and other historical figures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your comment '...the views of those who don't agree with the Bible'. C'mon, you're sharp enough to pick that up. :)

As I recall, I said that I don't give a rat's derriere about the views of those who don't agree with the bible, I never have and never will because they'll-
"..drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like to think a chat between Hitler and Eva Braun went like this in his Berlin bunker as the Russians closed in-
ADOLF- "Let's get married"
EVA- "Oh yes mein Fuhrer, then will we flee the country and have a nice honeymoon?"
ADOLF- "Not exactly, we'll kill ourselves right after the ceremony"
EVA- "Er.....well let's not rush into things, let's get engaged for a while"
Or it want like this.
Adolf - My master Lord Rothschild want me to get married before I have finished destroying Germany, as I am a monumental sodomite in fact.
Eva - ?
Adolf - It's done ! She is dead, now lets get out of Germany ! The Game is set for the next round of Game to be played on everyone again.

Ava- said do you think you will get away with everything ?
Adolph - Yes for sure ! No one will ask the correct questions and people will just forget the real key issues, because the majority are so shallow and could not think past their own shadow. We can repeat the Game time and time again easy as stealing from a baby.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Delete this, this is necromancy. Like ouija boards, it seems like a harmless little game but it is a means of communicating with the dead, explicitly prohibited in the Bible. It opens a doorway to the spirit world that you probably don't want open.
This is just fiction, there is no truth to what they will say or confirmation if it is really true, it is simply made for entertainment.

Reactions: Chadrho

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
This is just fiction, there is no truth to what they will say or confirmation if it is really true, it is simply made for entertainment.
Same as everything else like horoscopes, mediums and mainstream religion. Those with gaps in their lives which they are desperate to fill are ready to belief any old codswallop and are in a very vulnerable position which those things will readily exploit. Once they've made themselves open to being exploited they will attribute any positive event to that belief rather than objectively realising that there is no connection.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Same as everything else like horoscopes, mediums and mainstream religion. Those with gaps in their lives which they are desperate to fill are ready to belief any old codswallop and are in a very vulnerable position which those things will readily exploit. Once they've made themselves open to being exploited they will attribute any positive event to that belief rather than objectively realising that there is no connection.
I have tested this myself by engaging with AI impersonators, but their use of GPT-1 often results in incoherent conversations. During one such conversation, I asked Batman if he could defeat Superman and if he was scared. He replied that he wasn't afraid since they were friends and went on to state that there was no strategy he could employ to defeat Superman, even if the latter's love interest, Lois Lane, was held hostage.
No matter how much you communicate with them, their knowledge and decision-making will ultimately be based on historical information. Unless they possess intelligence greater than GPT-4, their actions will undoubtedly pose a threat to humanity.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
However, there is no cause for concern as the news has reported that the development of AI more advanced than GPT-4 will be temporarily suspended for now.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title reminded me of this youtube video, Matthias.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The title reminded me of this youtube video, Matthias.

A.I. unbelievable. Why? Because the viewer knows and remembers the true story.

A.I. believeable. Why? Because the viewer doesn’t know, and therefore cannot remember, the true story.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Delete this, this is necromancy. Like ouija boards, it seems like a harmless little game but it is a means of communicating with the dead, explicitly prohibited in the Bible. It opens a doorway to the spirit world that you probably don't want open.
I tried that with another member that keeps posting information about devil worshipers. I just get ignored.