Choking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regulators and contenders for the true faith , MOUNT UP we are in the last days battle for the souls of men .
Let not the enemy push any aside from contending for the true faith . THE LORD is our strength .
Let us pray for utterance that we may bodly speak as we ought .
Onward in the trenches MEL,
Onward in the trenches . And let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD . This life is but a vapor
LET us spend it honoring the LORD in all we do and say and let us contend for the true faith while there still be time to do so .
Hit the trenches mel , its all out war for the souls of men . And our weapons are not carnal but SPIRITUAL .

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, enemy is trying to choke me in one area of my life. You can pray the enemy will never be able to choke me, but rather God redeem me and bless me to stand for Him.
Thanks!
Stay strong, am praying for you.... The adversary knows his time is short and he is going to attack the saints with all his might... as this happens the love of many will grow cold, even those we consider friends. endure till the end.

Reactions: My Dreams

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, enemy is trying to choke me in one area of my life. You can pray the enemy will never be able to choke me, but rather God redeem me and bless me to stand for Him.
Thanks!

Ah, My Dreams, for God to redeem you it requires you to ask for His forgiveness for your iniquities against Him. Approaching God with a truly repentant heart, is required first. Then God will begin the process of drawing you further into His loving embrace. God's Blessing is that He will be with you as you walk in His footsteps as the tribulations that you are and will experience flow over and around you. Even when you are walking through the valley of the second death, God will be near you, waiting for you to repent.

I cannot pray your prayers of repentance, that is part of your journey that you must take responsibility for. All I can pray is that God will still include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself.

It is your choices that enables the enemy to choke you. Repentance is the key to breaking the enemy's hold over our lives.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Ah, My Dreams, for God to redeem you it requires you to ask for His forgiveness for your iniquities against Him. Approaching God with a truly repentant heart, is required first. Then God will begin the process of drawing you further into His loving embrace. God's Blessing is that He will be with you as you walk in His footsteps as the tribulations that you are and will experience flow over and around you. Even when you are walking through the valley of the second death, God will be near you, waiting for you to repent.

I cannot pray your prayers of repentance, that is part of your journey that you must take responsibility for. All I can pray is that God will still include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself.

It is your choices that enables the enemy to choke you. Repentance is the key to breaking the enemy's hold over our lives.

Shalom
It should not be an impression here, that I am sinning for the last one year and not repenting, so I am facing lot of troubles.
I love & have passion for ,God so have been facing difficulties for the last one year and more, also enemy trying to choke me in one area of my life. Enemy knows me so he is after me

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It should not be an impression here, that I am sinning for the last one year and not repenting, so I am facing lot of troubles.
I love & have passion for ,God so have been facing difficulties for the last one year and more

When King David had sinned, God waited for around 6-8 years for King David to repent of his sin of turning away from Him. It was after this period of Grace that God showed to King David, that God sent Nathan the Prophet to confront David of his primary sin of turning away from Him. When confronted of his sin, David did not remember that the sin that he had to repent of had occurred around 6-8 years previously. At the time of the visitation of Nathan the Prophet, King David thought that he was righteous before God, but because he had not repented of his previous sin(s) God sent Nathan the Prophet to confront him of his most important sin, that of acting God like before the nation of Israel.

God forgave King David of His turning away from Him, which meant that God had forgiven King David for all of the sins that he had committed because he had turned away from God, but the consequences of all of the other sins of King David God did not remove from King David and David had strife in his life for the rest of his days.

King David's primary sin was his entertaining of Satan, whom Nathan the Prophet labelled as the Traveller in his exposing of King David's sin where King David had caused the people of Israel to also turn away from God, because they began to love King David more than they loved God. In the Biblical story of King David's sin, God also began to punish the people of Israel as well and King David also then accepted responsibility for cause that sin as well and he repented on behalf of the nation as well.

Often, we are not able to recognise the sin of turning away from God and acting God like in the things that we do, until this is pointed out to us. Being a puppeteer asking the members of this forum to pray for God to Bless you etc., is a sign that instead of letting God be God in your life, you are, in a way, command of God the outcomes that you want so that you can be personally blessed.

This is a sin that many members on this forum are also guilty of many times, including myself.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
When King David had sinned, God waited for around 6-8 years for King David to repent of his sin of turning away from Him. It was after this period of Grace that God showed to King David, that God sent Nathan the Prophet to confront David of his primary sin of turning away from Him. When confronted of his sin, David did not remember that the sin that he had to repent of had occurred around 6-8 years previously. At the time of the visitation of Nathan the Prophet, King David thought that he was righteous before God, but because he had not repented of his previous sin(s) God sent Nathan the Prophet to confront him of his most important sin, that of acting God like before the nation of Israel.

God forgave King David of His turning away from Him, which meant that God had forgiven King David for all of the sins that he had committed because he had turned away from God, but the consequences of all of the other sins of King David God did not remove from King David and David had strife in his life for the rest of his days.

King David's primary sin was his entertaining of Satan, whom Nathan the Prophet labelled as the Traveller in his exposing of King David's sin where King David had caused the people of Israel to also turn away from God, because they began to love King David more than they loved God. In the Biblical story of King David's sin, God also began to punish the people of Israel as well and King David also then accepted responsibility for cause that sin as well and he repented on behalf of the nation as well.

Often, we are not able to recognise the sin of turning away from God and acting God like in the things that we do, until this is pointed out to us. Being a puppeteer asking the members of this forum to pray for God to Bless you etc., is a sign that instead of letting God be God in your life, you are, in a way, command of God the outcomes that you want so that you can be personally blessed.

This is a sin that many members on this forum are also guilty of many times, including myself.

Shalom

Jay Ross, I appreciate your sharing God s Word.
But your saying prayer request as commanding God, one who posts prayer request puppeteer.
Also saying , other members of this forum are also guilty of many times is not good. Using this kind of sharing or Words I think does not suit a believers

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, I appreciate your sharing God s Word.
But your saying prayer request as commanding God, one who posts prayer request puppeteer.
Also saying , other members of this forum are also guilty of many times is not good. Using this kind of sharing or Words I think does not suit a believers

I am sorry that there is a cultural barrier in understanding. However, I can only share what has been put on my heart to share with you at this time. All I can do is hand over what I have shared that was placed on my heart for you and let God deal with the issues that are present.

Shalom

PS. My Dreams, have you considered asking God what it is that He needs you to do to restore your relationship with Him on your life's journey with Him.

I just wonder what God would say to you or have others to tell you, what you need to do.

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I am sorry that there is a cultural barrier in understanding. However, I can only share what has been put on my heart to share with you at this time. All I can do is hand over what I have shared that was placed on my heart for you and let God deal with the issues that are present.

Shalom

PS. My Dreams, have you considered asking God what it is that He needs you to do to restore your relationship with Him on your life's journey with Him.

I just wonder what God would say to you or have others to tell you, what you need to do.

Shalom

Please donot think my relationship with Him is lost or stolen so I need to restore.
I am going through a most difficult time in life, if any of my prayer request hurt you I am sorry, you can tell me I will remove I donot know which prayer request you may pray or may not pray. But I do feel to put forward a prayer request so I do post.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please do not think my relationship with Him is lost or stolen so I need to restore.
I am going through a most difficult time in life, if any of my prayer request hurt you I am sorry, you can tell me I will remove I donot know which prayer request you may pray or may not pray. But I do feel to put forward a prayer request so I do post.

So be it.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
May God's blessings be on you so that nobody can ever stifle you

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

Shalom
Sorry!, Jay Ross, it's my personal experience , if God does not redeem you you try as much as possible with prayers repentance or anything , you will not get out.
Isaiah 64:6 says : and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry!, Jay Ross, it's my personal experience , if God does not redeem you you try as much as possible with prayers repentance or anything , you will not get out.
Isaiah 64:6 says : and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;

Isaiah 64:6-7: -

6 But we are all like an unclean thing,​
And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;​
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.
7 And there is no one who calls on Your name,​
Who stirs himself up to take hold of You;​
For You have hidden Your face from us,​
And have consumed us because of our iniquities.​
NKJV

Also, this passage speaks volumes: -

1 John 1:8-10 - 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.​
NKJV

PS: - Please note that in my last post I had accepted your position and claim without any argument against your statement.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Isaiah 64:6-7: -

6 But we are all like an unclean thing,​
And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags;​
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.
7 And there is no one who calls on Your name,​
Who stirs himself up to take hold of You;​
For You have hidden Your face from us,​
And have consumed us because of our iniquities.​
NKJV

Also, this passage speaks volumes: -

1 John 1:8-10 - 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.​
NKJV

PS: - Please note that in my last post I had accepted your position and claim without any argument against your statement.

If you think because of my sin I am getting choked, I will never agree.

I always allow the Word of God to speak to me and try not to allow my situation to Speak to God 's Word

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you think because of my sin I am getting choked, I will never agree.

I always allow the Word of God to speak to me and try not to allow my situation to Speak to God 's Word

Again, so be it.