• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And here we go again . . .

We've had this debate before - and you always resotrt to lying.
As I educated you before that it's NOT the water that saves is. We are saved THROUGH the waters if Baptism (John 3:5, Mark 16:16, Acts

You'd need to posess an education, before you attempt to educate someone.

What you exhibit as your theological education, is "cult of mary" programming.
See, you are programmed by this cult to talk about :

1. Mary
2. Communion
3. Water
4. Peter

So, did you want to prove it again, or is it enough that you have proven it for years on this forum, nearly every day. ?

Listen, the "cult of mary" teaches, from their Satanic Douay Rheims Gospel of John, that people are "born again OF/BY water".

"BORN AGAIN.......of/by .....WATER"..

"born again"......of water.

Not by the Holy Spirit.

This is the Satanic Lie known as "baptismal regeneration"., as your "cult of mary" taught you to believe.

And before you try to spin and dodge and lie, remember to tell the Dying Thief on the Cross, why He was not water baprized.
And be sure to tell Paul that when he wrote...>"CHRIST sent me not water baptized"......that the "cult of mary", is confused about that.
And then...when you read that "Noah" was "saved by water"...be sure to tell your Pope that had Noah and family gotten in that water, they would have DIED.

So, the Satanic lie that you are teaching, known as "baptismal regeneration"... that came from the "cult of Mary"...= "born again of/by water", offends the Living Christ whose Shed Blood that is the blood atonement proves you are the liar, along with your "baptismal regeneration" : "cult of mary".
Remember that..
So, im not lying when i say that the "cult of mary" teaches from that Satanic bible, this Satanic lie... = that to be born again is to be "born again of/by water"..

You teach this Satanic, Christ rejecting, Cross rejecting lie for how many years now, in Public ?

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure the Law exists.. and Jesus came to redeem us from the Curst of the Law.
So, if a person, who is pretending to be Christian is trying to lift up the law, and have people believe that the Law is a part of redemption, then this person is doing the Devil's work, as the Devil's Gospel is The Gospel of Works, Law, and Commandments.
This Gospel, is "cursed", and the person who is involved in preaching it.....is also.
Galatians 1:8
Who is lifting up the Law ? no one.
Who is rejecting the Law ? only a Satanist.
Who is rejecting the commandments ? only a Satanist.
Who is rejecting the Gospel ? only a Satanist.

The Law was set by God in fact, nothing wrong with it, as it was for a reason set forth by God to set an example by God until the day that Grace abound and then the Law came under Grace ! So the Law now is changed totally, because such is under Grace and the Law is not above Grace at all.

The Commandments still stand because God gave them to us. one must have respect for such and not to mention what is the first one ? Now if you take away the first then one is a Satanist outright ! not to mention all of the rest, if one Rejects such then one is a Satanist in fact.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

1. Mary
2. Communion
3. Water
4. Peter

So, did you want to prove it again, or is it enough that you have proven it for years on this forum, nearly every day. ?

Listen, the "cult of mary" teaches, from their Satanic Douay Rheims Gospel of John, that people are "born again OF/BY water".

Not by the Holy Spirit.

This is the Satanic Lie known as "baptismal regeneration"., as your "cult of mary" taught you to believe.

And before you try to spin and dodge and lie, remember to tell the Dying Thief on the Cross, why He was not water baprized.
And be sure to tell Paul that when he wrote...>"CHRIST sent me not water baptized"......that the "cult of mary", is confused about that.
And then...when you read that "Noah" was "saved by water"...be sure to tell your Pope that had Noah and family gotten in that water, they would have DIED.

So, the Satanic lie that you are teaching, known as "baptismal regeneration"... that came from the "cult of Mary"...= "born again of/by water", offends the Living Christ whose Shed Blood that is the blood atonement proves you are the liar, along with your "baptismal regeneration" : "cult of mary".
Remember that..
So, im not lying when i say that the "cult of mary" teaches from that Satanic bible, this Satanic lie... = that to be born again is to be "born again of/by water"..

You teach this Satanic, Christ rejecting, Cross rejecting lie for how many years now, in Public ?
Who says that the Thief on the cross was not water baptised ? one would have to be an idiot to claim that he was not in fact, now it does not say he was ? but good chance that he was, because he had faith in Jesus and what he displayed to Jesus.
But there is every chance that the other dude was not water baptised, because of his display.

But at the end of the day no one can prove if one was water baptised or not, but I am sure that he most likely was, because he had faith, so who has faith would not reject water baptism. Like who rejects John the Baptist, hey ! Jesus was pleased with him doing such before anyone was born again ! and Jesus Got water baptised ! and then what did he do ! he went to 40 ? days and took on the Devil himself !

Anyone who stands in the way of water baptism is of Satan, regardless of ones Age. A true Christian would Water baptise their own directly and not carry on like a nut case ! as only one who had false faith would carry on with pathetic displays of crying, Don't get water baptised !

Being born again is not of water, but this is done, so as to aide one to the Holy Spirit. but only the Holy Spirit gives one such, no man can give such, It's a gift of God.

I have had nuts claim that they were given the Title born again by another man and they can bestow such on others, by one repeating words they say to you and bingo you is Saved ? That's totally wrong ! this same idiot claimed that water baptism was only if you wanted it done after you were saved by them ? or not to bother !

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theology like this one highlights an ignorance of the original Greek and an even bigger ignorance of Paul's writings. The word "telos" that is usually translated as "end" in Ron. 10:4 shows Paul is conveying the exact opposite message of what you think he was saying. "Telos" was better rendered as "goal". In other words, Paul was saying Christ was the measuring stick of law-keeping that everyone who has ever lived will be judged by. In other words, Paul's message in Rom. 10:4 is the exact opposite of saying Christians aren't supposed to keep the Law!

Arguments like yours' expressly fulfill Peter's warning when he said wicked people would twist Paul's words and other scriptures to their own destruction. Just because salvation cannot be earned by law-keeping doesn't mean the Law has no place in the Christian life or that Jesus supposedly abolished it's relevance. Jesus said man is to live by every word that came from God(Matt. 4:4), and the Law came from the very mouth of the Lawgiver Himself. Should the people who desire to follow the true God take your word over the Messiah's and those of His apostles?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Old Testament.

See, Jesus is the author of the NEW Testament, which is the NEW Covenant.
The OLD is no longer valid, unless you are not born again.
If you are not born again, then you are still "under the law", (the old covenant) and hell bound. like this.. john 3:36
But, if you will come to Christ, believing, then this happens

"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW".
"CURSE OF THE LAW"
"CURSE OF THE LAW".

SO, IF YOU want to have this curse taken off of you, and you not be "under the Law", that is the Curse, then be born again, by the Spirit of God, and then you are no longer "under the curse of the Law".

God is the author of the entire Bible sir. And it is true, those born again are those under the new covenant.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who is lifting up the Law ? no one.
Who is rejecting the Law ? only a Satanist.

Actually Satan loves the law. Just like his ministers, who also love it.

Its the Cross He can't stand, same as his ministers who never talk about the Cross, but only want to rant about..

1. Water Baptism
2. Law
3. Commandments
4. Works

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Mary
2. Communion
3. Water
4. Peter

Ummmmm - YOU'RE the onee who brought up these subjects.
I merely set you straight on the the.

So, to say that that is's ME who is "programmed" to talk about temn is just another one of YOUR lies.
Try being honest for a change . . .
Not by the Holy Spirit.

Remember that..

And here we go again with your asinine charge of a "Satanic" Douay-Rheims translation . . .

The idiocy that this version actualy DENIES the work of the Holy Spirit in Baptism is about as stupid as it gets.
So - sinhce you kepp making this woefully-ignorant ahcrge about the Douay-Rheims translation of John 3:5 - I think this is a good time to take you out to the "Scriptural woodshed" and teach you a lesson . . .

Johm 3:5 - Douay Rheims
Jesus answered: Amen, amen I say to thee, unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Ghost, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Johm 3:5 - King James Version
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Maybe you should do your HOMEWORK next tine, son.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ummmmm - YOU'RE the onee who brought up these subjects.
I merely set you straight on the the..

You came to my Thread.
This is why these "subjects" are being discussed.

Realize this?

Now.. pay attention.

Here is the reality.
You worship Mary and will deny it, you believe that she's the queen of heaven based on the "cult of mary" twisting a verse in the NT, and you are mind controlled by a water cult that was created about 4-5 ad in Ephesus to worship Mary, and Jesus is just a minor part in this cult's false religion.
So, that is you, that is your church....which defines why you are in no position, mentally or theologically, to correct anyone.
Correct yourself, = is all you need to be correcting.
Good luck with that.

Let me ask you this..

Why are you not able to talk about anything on a "christian" forum, other then what you have been mind controlled and programmed to talk about by the "cult of mary". ????
This is how you are programmed to perform on a forum.
Only these topics.

1. Mary
2. Water
3. Communion
4. Peter
5. Catholic Church

See that?
You are a mental puppet, they own you. You're programmed to "Repeat" those 5 cultic subjects.
Watch, you'll do it again......and again....and again......>.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You came to my Thread.
This is why these "subjects" are being discussed.
Realize this?
Precisely, Einstein - YOU brough up these subjects.
I merely set you straight about them.
Here is the reality.
You worship Mary and will deny it, you believe that she's the queen of heaven based on the "cult of mary" twisting a verse in the NT, and you are mind controlled by a water cult that was created about 4-5 ad in Ephesus to worship Mary, and Jesus is just a minor part in this cult's false religion.
So, that is you, that is your church....which defines why you are in no position, mentally or theologically, to correct anyone.
Correct yourself, = is all you need to be correcting.
Good luck with that.
And until you can show me from the Catechism where we are taught to "Worship" anybody other than God - I will continue to expose your poasts for the manure that they are.
Let me ask you this..
Why are you not able to talk about anything on a "christian" forum, other then what you have been mind controlled and programmed to talk about by the "cult of mary". ????
This is how you are programmed to perform on a forum.
Only these topics.

1. Mary
2. Water
3. Communion
4. Peter
5. Catholic Church

See that?
You are a mental puppet, they own you. You're programmed to "Repeat" those 5 cultic subjects.
Watch, you'll do it again......and again....and again......>.
As I've stated MANY times on this forum -
I'm NOT here to create threads.
I'm NOT here to make friends - although I have made some - both Catholic AND non-Cathollic.

I am here on a seek and destroy mission - seeking th many LIES that are told about the Catholic Church - and destroying them with the facts. YOUR isdiotic posts that charge me with "worshiping" Mary are as mind-numbingly stupid as your claiim that it was ME who started this converstion.

I could just as easily accuse YOU of baing part pf the "Cult of Luther" for rmbracing many of his erros like Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, the edited OT Canon of Scripture, etc. - but I'm not as immature and ignorant as you, so usually I refrain from that nonsense.

I think what agrers you MOST about me is that you can't articulate an intelligent argument against Catholicteaching without your usual barrage of ad hominem.
Let me know when you're ready to have a grown-up conversation.

I'll be MORE than happy to engage you then . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Precisely, Einstein - YOU brough up these subjects.
I merely set you straight about them.

Listen, im really bored talking to a "cult of mary" deceived.

See, You have nothing to offer a Christian but mary, water, peter, and the pope.
And no real Christian is interested in this pagan nonsense.
Do you understand this? IF not, figure it out, as im being crystal clear.
You are deeply programmed, by the "cult of Mary", and will remain so.
THe Mods here, allow you to remain, just to try to antagonize real believers.
Be glad im not a Mod.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true Christ is the end of the law, what law? The Law covenant given through Moses to God's people. Keep in mind however, that although we are not under that law, and under new ones, that God does not change, so those Laws help us to know God better. One needs to know that many of those laws given to pre Christian people of God still apply, so we need to know what commandments we are observe today as Christians.
the commands (law) where given as a ministry of death. The schoolmaster which leads us to christ.

They only teach us one thing about God. God is perfect. and we are not. And he set the standard we have failed to keep.

A child of God seeks the law of love. Not the law of Moses. that law can not help you. The sermon on the mount also shows us how week the law is as a means to how us how to live

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is the end of the law......for what?

""for righteousness....... to every one that believeth."""

See that? Romans 10:4

Thats the final answer.
God accepts no other.

So, if you are trying to keep the commandments and the law, hoping to go to heaven, then you have not submitted your FAITH to the ONE who has ended the law, and become the Law of Righteousness... Himself.
See, if you are religious, then you are submitting yourself to the law and the commandments, as IF they are your Savior.
Some of you have submitted yourself to water baptism, BELIEVING that the water washed your sin away.
And if it did, then the Blood of Jesus disagrees with you, forever. And so will God, forever.

Listen...., """""Christ is the END of the LAW, for everyone who believes..""""

So, the eternal problem is that there is a choice, between BELIEVING that the law and commandments will save you, or, .....you believe that CHRIST will save you, because "Christ is the END OF THE LAW....for EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES"".. In Christ.

Now......Let me show you how you can know what you are actually believing.. as Paul said to ""prove yourself that you be in = THE FAITH.""
And Jude told you to "contend for the REAL Faith"

And you answer this in your own heart,.... as God already knows your answer, as He knows what you believe, and what you think, and why you think it...

Let me show you..

Jesus says to you....>"what are you trusting to get you into heaven".

Now, what are you trusting.....to get you into heaven ????

Are you trusting in water baptism, keeping commandments, dying in a state of grace, keeping the law,... trying to be good....confessing sin... ?????

See all that?
If you are trusting in that religious stuff, then that is your real faith.
See it?
That is all SELF EFFORT....... That is YOU trying to do all that.
God rejects all this now and in eternity.

So, is that.... "what i must do"... faith in Christ?
I promise you it is NOT.
So if you are that person, that means you are trusting in YOURSELF, to do all that to try to get into heaven, as you BELIEVE that if you dont do all that stuff, all those WORKS., you wont go.
So, that PROVES where your faith lives, and it does not trust in Christ.

See, the only answer that God will accept is.....>"Im trusting in CHRIST ALONE, to get me into heaven".

Not, Christ + works. or Christ + water. Or Christ + The Commandments.

Let me show you exactly how to SEE the point, the reality.
All you have to do, is ask yourself.... UP On the Cross, = WHO is up there ??, as HE is THE ONLY Savior.

Now..... notice what is not up there on the Cross...

Mary
Water Baptism
Law
Commandments
Confessing sin
Penance
Dying in a state of Grace
Communion
Trying to be good
You

See all those?
Many who are lost, who are not born again, have faith in those, yet none of those died on the Cross., and only the One who died on the Cross can get you into heaven.
So there is your ANSWER.

Be careful what you trust before GOD.... as you can die and thereby find out too late that you never really trusted in Christ, were never really born again.. as you were too busy worrying about the commandments, and the law, and WATER Baptism and penance, and church membership, instead.

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

When I stand before teh throne of my Heavenly Father and He asks why I should be let into the Kingdom- I will simply point to Jesus and say you must let me in- for He is my righteousness!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

When I stand before teh throne of my Heavenly Father and He asks why I should be let into the Kingdom- I will simply point to Jesus and say you must let me in- for He is my righteousness!

Amen !

"what can wash away my sin, nothing but the BLOOD of Jesus".

Hallelujah !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually Satan loves the law. Just like his ministers, who also love it.

Its the Cross He can't stand, same as his ministers who never talk about the Cross, but only want to rant about..

1. Water Baptism
2. Law
3. Commandments
4. Works
No Moses gave us the Law of God in fact and the Satanist Golden Calf Mob of Jews wanted to kill him in fact, remember that.

The Cross means nothing at all in regards to Jesus, do you know what the Cross represents before Jesus was put on the Cross ?
So when people have a cross, it means nothing ? or it could be a deception, regarding before Jesus ?
That's why one must have Jesus on the Cross ? or such is not worthy of the sacrifice of Jesus on there bastard Cross.

We preach a Crucified Jesus to all ! so that you know that it's your sinful nature that put him up on the cross and all un saved are guilty of being such, because such escapes them that they are the problem ? this world is the problem ! you must be truly born again to understand the workings of the powers of Sin.
The Cross has no power at all ! Christ Jesus is the Power, himself !
The Cross is a symbol of Hate ! That's why the Sin led Man put Jesus up on their Hate, to undermine him ! but that point came and bit them in the arse, due to Christ Jesus in fact, not the Cross. The Cross did not kick them in the Arse, God did !
The Cross does not Save, only Jesus Saves.
Who puts their faith in the Cross ?
Oh look a have this symbol of a curse I carry with me around my neck ?:rolleyes: But were is Jesus ? well he is not depicted on the thing, that they are idolising.

Show me your works ? A truly born again understands that the issue is not in their own works but that the works are of Jesus Christ working within them, this escapes the carnal dolt and they claim that James was Carnal talking to carnal idiots ? what ignorance, to claim James was talking to the carnal. such just goes to show that such who make such claims are carnal religious trash, devoid of Christ Jesus.

It's Satanic to make claims that James was talking from a carnal position. such as ones own works :eek::rolleyes:.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the commands (law) where given as a ministry of death. The schoolmaster which leads us to christ.

They only teach us one thing about God. God is perfect. and we are not. And he set the standard we have failed to keep.

A child of God seeks the law of love. Not the law of Moses. that law can not help you. The sermon on the mount also shows us how week the law is as a means to how us how to live

Fully agree sir. Definitely what the Bible really teaches.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Show me your works ?

There is one spiritual work that God accepts, to give you the new birth.
Its the work of doing God's will.
He has one will, that you must obey, that is a >spiritual< work.

Its this...>"the Will of God, is that you BELIEVE on JESUS....whom God sent".

See that ?
That is a inner working of your heart, that God defines as "having faith".
Its not the same as a work of the flesh, or a work of the mind... or a good deed that you do, like, trying to keep the commandments.
Its a spiritual application that occurs in the heart, where faith is formed and found.
God sees this, in you, when you have faith in Christ.
He SEE IT, because this is a spiritual situation, and God is "A" Spirit.
God SEES this faith in you, and accepts it.....and give you this...>"faith is counted as righteousness"......"Justification by faith".

What does that mean....

It means that God, Who lived as Jesus, .. lived a sinless life....Kept the law, and died righteous.
This LIFE< that Jesus lived, is "counted" on your behalf as if YOU did it....= when you give God your faith in Christ which is to "do the will of God".

This is "the gift of salvation", and "the gift of Righteousness".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God is the author of the entire Bible sir. And it is true, those born again are those under the new covenant.

Yes.
And the born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

why?

Because "Christ has redeemed the born again from the curse of the Law".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, im really bored talking to a "cult of mary" deceived.

See, You have nothing to offer a Christian but mary, water, peter, and the pope.
And no real Christian is interested in this pagan nonsense.
Do you understand this? IF not, figure it out, as im being crystal clear.
You are deeply programmed, by the "cult of Mary", and will remain so.
THe Mods here, allow you to remain, just to try to antagonize real believers.
TRANSLATION:
"I'm incapable of having a grown-up conversation - so look elsewhere . . ."
Be glad im not a Mod.
I'd be MUH more glad if you were an honest person (Exod. 20:16) . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
TRANSLATION:
"I'm incapable of having a grown-up conversation - so look elsewhere . . ."
I'd be MUH more glad if you were an honest person (Exod. 20:16) . . .

I'm always honest.

Let me show you..
I'll prove it.

The Cult of Mary, has you programmed like a puppet to only try to recruit real believers into the "cult of Mary".
The issue is, when you as a deliberately offensive personality online, can only offend everyone by your ignorant arrogance, there is no chance that your programmed preaching that only includes these Topics listed below, is ever going to pull anyone into your "cult of Mary".

1. Water
2. Mary
3. Pope
4. Peter
5. Communion
6. Catholic Heresy Theology