Christian education conspiracy ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
River Jordan said:
No, I mean he's dishonest as has been shown. Doesn't that matter to you?
River Jordan said:
No, I mean he's dishonest as has been shown. Doesn't that matter to you?

maybe you prefer the trash to the nitty gritty and I lack imagination - btw does not the slaughter of the dissidents/Discrimination and Academic freedom mean anything - winc

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
winc said:
maybe you prefer the trash to the nitty gritty and I lack imagination
No, I just don't like the sort of dishonest junk that's put out by the likes of Ray Comfort. Is the standard of honesty not important to you?

- btw does not the slaughter of the dissidents/Discrimination and Academic freedom mean anything
You'll have to explain what you mean.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
River Jordan said:
No, I just don't like the sort of dishonest junk that's put out by the likes of Ray Comfort. Is the standard of honesty not important to you?

You'll have to explain what you mean.

it seems one man's meat is another man's poison and what's good for the goose is not good for the gander and two men looking out of the same prison bars and one sees muck and the other stars imho - winc

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ray Comfort is counting on his good intentions to smooth over his inaccuracies and unreasonable explanations. He really wants people to take his word for it because he is defending his narrow view of scripture and that means he is right regardless of reason or facts.

I just wish he would be honest about his method.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Pretty much all creationist organizations and leaders count on their audience giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's the same reason why the first part of "con man" is "confidence".

And I can't imagine how he'd be honest about his films. What's he going to say? "Full disclosure...I asked these guys one question, but edited in a different one for the movie." "Full disclosure....these people actually did answer the question, but I edited that out and made it look like they were stumped." :lol:

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
Pretty much all creationist organizations and leaders count on their audience giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's the same reason why the first part of "con man" is "confidence".

And I can't imagine how he'd be honest about his films. What's he going to say? "Full disclosure...I asked these guys one question, but edited in a different one for the movie." "Full disclosure....these people actually did answer the question, but I edited that out and made it look like they were stumped." :lol:
lets here like Comfort also just consider the nitty gritty essentials and cut to the chase that creationists lack imagination and evolutionists do not - winc