Christian education conspiracy ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
what exactly is being taught which imho and I am sure yours would not be and should not be without our prior consultation and permission via
errors, lies, anti biblical truths and nonsense foisted on the majority by a few and duped into aiding and abetting by paying = via google see

Junior education = via google see [Fact vs Faith/Textbooks] ........Senior education = www.EvolutionvsGod.com - your comments - winc

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Everything should be known. Nothing held back.

That's the problem with man they keep hidden knowledge, secrets and evade spreading information. Many claim its because people can't handle it. Even Ireneus said the laity should not have revelation in the Canon because they wouldn't understand.

But people that sat at johns feet begged to keep it and he did. He wanted to hide from us the white throne judgment, the end of all evil, and the coming of the new heaven and earth. He wanted that ONLY for the priests.

Governments keep knowledge away saying we can't handle it. We've lost for many years great discoveries because secret societies held it back. We could have had a wet cell battery long before the 17th century. Think if it had been as well known as rope or the wheel. Fusion technology would be much further along by now.

All knowable things should be taught and measured on its own merits. Teach both forms of creation, debate the pros and cons. Test them. Measure how they profit us.

No information should be withheld. Obsfucation is a form of deception and deception is an art of the enemy. And if you use the arts of the enemy you become the enemy.

Free knowledge, let us all see and use freewill to make up our own minds. God shows his whole creation to us. If we look we will know.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
pom2014 said:
Everything should be known. Nothing held back.

That's the problem with man they keep hidden knowledge, secrets and evade spreading information. Many claim its because people can't handle it. Even Ireneus said the laity should not have revelation in the Canon because they wouldn't understand.

But people that sat at johns feet begged to keep it and he did. He wanted to hide from us the white throne judgment, the end of all evil, and the coming of the new heaven and earth. He wanted that ONLY for the priests.

Governments keep knowledge away saying we can't handle it. We've lost for many years great discoveries because secret societies held it back. We could have had a wet cell battery long before the 17th century. Think if it had been as well known as rope or the wheel. Fusion technology would be much further along by now.

All knowable things should be taught and measured on its own merits. Teach both forms of creation, debate the pros and cons. Test them. Measure how they profit us.

No information should be withheld. Obsfucation is a form of deception and deception is an art of the enemy. And if you use the arts of the enemy you become the enemy.

Free knowledge, let us all see and use freewill to make up our own minds. God shows his whole creation to us. If we look we will know.

it seems not many care or are too concerned - winc

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another conspiracy!? Sheesh

All we need to do now is slap the word "gate" behind it and attribute it a Clinton.....

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
winc said:
Senior education = www.EvolutionvsGod.com - your comments - winc
The title is even terrible. "Evolution vs. God"? Evolution is a fact we see happen with our own eyes. Why would someone pit observed reality against God? Then the video tries to equate evolution with atheism, and I quit watching. I have better things to do than waste my time with such childish inanity.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
River Jordan said:
The title is even terrible. "Evolution vs. God"? Evolution is a fact we see happen with our own eyes. Why would someone pit observed reality against God? Then the video tries to equate evolution with atheism, and I quit watching. I have better things to do than waste my time with such childish inanity.
River Jordan said:

have a read of this then via google [Quick.....lets discriminate] creationists or [The illusion of Academic freedom] Apologetics Press or [Slaughter of the Dissidents] - twinc
River Jordan said:

we do not see evolution with our eyes but our imagination and you would have been told that by a very senior evolutionists if you had listened to the DVD/vIDEO - winc

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
winc said:
we do not see evolution with our eyes but our imagination and you would have been told that by a very senior evolutionists if you had listened to the DVD/vIDEO - winc
Yes we do. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's so trivially easy to watch a population evolve, undergrad students in BIO 101 courses all over the world see it with their own eyes

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
winc said:
what exactly is being taught which imho and I am sure yours would not be and should not be without our prior consultation and permission via
errors, lies, anti biblical truths and nonsense foisted on the majority by a few and duped into aiding and abetting by paying = via google see

Junior education = via google see [Fact vs Faith/Textbooks] ........Senior education = www.EvolutionvsGod.com - your comments - winc
LOL....people hate looking stupid don't they?

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
River Jordan said:
Yes we do. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's so trivially easy to watch a population evolve, undergrad students in BIO 101 courses all over the world see it with their own eyes

not possible since evolution takes millions of years - so it seems you must be confused between variation and adaption viz micro evolution - winc

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
You didn't answer the question. What is a kind?

And were you aware of just how crazy dishonest Ray Comfort is with the way he edits his footage? No Christian should ever behave like that.

So I did a bit of checking into Comfort's movie, and as much as I hate to link to an atheist blog, I think this is relevant...

Ray Comfort Confesses

Ray Comfort admits to selectively editing me.

But in “Evolution vs. God” PZ gets to talk as much as or even more than anyone in the entire movie. Of course it was “selectively edited.” That’s what editors do. They remove the mundane and irrelevant and select that which is interesting–and a lot of what he said certainly was interesting. When I do interviews I fully expect to be cut back to that which the producers believe is relevant to their theme. After all, it’s their program.

Yes, exactly! I’ve done a number of interviews for the media, and it’s not surprising when an hour-long conversation is reduced to a few sentences. I expect that, and it’s no surprise.

What they don’t do, unless they are ideological hacks and liars, is chop up the interview to completely misrepresent the point I just explained to them at length. Comfort came to me asking for the evidence for evolution. The way it went is that he would a) ask for evidence, b] I would give him an example (like the research on sticklebacks or bacteria), c) Comfort would raise an irrelevant objection (they’re still fish! They’re still bacteria!), and d) I would explain why his objection was invalid, and how his expectations of the nature of the evidence were wrong. Somehow, though, in the movie (d) always ended up on the cutting room floor, so that he could announce in all of his promotional materials and in the movie itself that I was unable to provide any evidence for evolution.

That last bit is a lie. That’s not what respectable video producers do. An honest presentation of our interview would say that PZ Myers presented evidence for evolution, but in Ray Comfort’s opinion, it was not adequate…not, “all these scientists were unable to present evidence for evolution!”

Of course you may ask why we should believe Dr. Myers over Comfort, but as I've shown above, Comfort has a very well documented history of dishonestly editing footage in his movies. So there's very, very good reason to conclude that Dr. Myers is telling the truth and Comfort has once again publicly embarrassed Christianity.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I'll say it again.

Let both sides be heard and let everyone reason his/her own choice of what to place faith into.

I do not care that a creationist believes in the literal version of creation in the Bible, just I don't want him setting policy or writing books on sciences that deal with nature and the cosmos.

One only has to look at YouTube to see how many are duped by people exploiting simple-mindedness.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
pom2014 said:
I do not care that a creationist believes in the literal version of creation in the Bible, just I don't want him setting policy or writing books on sciences that deal with nature and the cosmos.

One only has to look at YouTube to see how many are duped by people exploiting simple-mindedness.
What bothers me is the nonsense put out there by creationists like Comfort, as well as the lying. Why do they do this? Can't they make their case honestly? All they're doing is making Christians look bad.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
pom2014 said:
I'll say it again.

Let both sides be heard and let everyone reason his/her own choice of what to place faith into.

why not - creationists are interested in the here and the hereafter - unless its really a case of [Quick ...lets discriminate] see it via google and there is more if you want to know - winc
River Jordan said:
You didn't answer the question. What is a kind?

And were you aware of just how crazy dishonest Ray Comfort is with the way he edits his footage? No Christian should ever behave like that.

So I did a bit of checking into Comfort's movie, and as much as I hate to link to an atheist blog, I think this is relevant...

Ray Comfort Confesses

Of course you may ask why we should believe Dr. Myers over Comfort, but as I've shown above, Comfort has a very well documented history of dishonestly editing footage in his movies. So there's very, very good reason to conclude that Dr. Myers is telling the truth and Comfort has once again publicly embarrassed Christianity.

so not just Ray Comfort but many others also it seems - have a quick squint via google [Quick....lets discriminate] and also [The illusion of Academic Freedom] and [The slaughter of the Dissidents] - as stated on Ray Comfort dvd by a prominent Atheist/Evolutionist the fault with Ray Comfort and other creationists is that they lack imagination - winc

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
winc said:
so not just Ray Comfort but many others also it seems - have a quick squint via google [Quick....lets discriminate] and also [The illusion of Academic Freedom] and [The slaughter of the Dissidents] - as stated on Ray Comfort dvd by a prominent Atheist/Evolutionist the fault with Ray Comfort and other creationists is that they lack imagination
Um, no...the problem with Comfort is he's unapologetically dishonest.