Christian friendly media ie video games etc

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any recommendations ?

so mainly video games, but also tv shows movies etc
Hello Marc and welcome to CB!
Not sure if but you might find something here?
Even with this claiming a Christian site, there is still a bit of Hollywood it seems, in everything these days...Christian beware! lol.
Enjoy your time here.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey there, I'm new to this forum and stumbled upon this post about Christian-friendly media recommendations.
Hi GretaFoley, Welcome to the forum. I like it. I love this style! I like your finding if there are any that'll be cool like Christian-friendly group online video games that you can have fun with friends. great post!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi GretaFoley, Welcome to the forum. I like it. I love this style! I like your finding if there are any that'll be cool like Christian-friendly group online video games that you can have fun with friends. great post!
I don't know about Christian friendly video games, but my nephews and I used to play world of warcraft and we had a lot of fun. It is a great game that is a immersion experience. But it is with dwarfs, goblins, priests, and other stuff, like werewolf, and stuff.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know about Christian friendly video games, but my nephews and I used to play world of warcraft and we had a lot of fun. It is a great game that is a immersion experience. But it is with dwarfs, goblins, priests, and other stuff, like werewolf, and stuff.
is it free or does it cost money? Just wondering. Sounds like fun!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is it free or does it cost money? Just wondering. Sounds like fun!
There is a free version. You can download it. To play the full version cost money. I just play the free version these days.

World of Warcraft

Upper right corner "try free". It's not user friendly, but if you figure it out it's fun.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can play it with you another day? I am still not feeling well from the cold/flu.:) Thanks so much!
Yes, I downloaded it and am playing now. Hope you get feeling better.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how did you download it? Which site? Thank you. I can download it but I have to wait until I am all better before I can enjoy playing it. Thank you dev553344. Hey, you changed your username!
Yes I don't want to be identified from being on this site so I changed my user name. The site to download is here: World of Warcraft

It's in the upper right "try for free".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a new game called "I am Jesus Christ" dunno if anyone has tried it, my computer is no where near powerful enough to play it haha, but looks interesting, here is the trailer.

Finally we see some Christian stuff out of the media that is good quality.

Reactions: Josho

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to play a game on Facebook called Journey of Moses. It was great, but the company that made it, quit making it. I don't know what happened.
The only games I play are Fairyland on FB (you water each other's garden, and find animals) no violence.All the animals are vegetarian. I also plat Titanic:Adventure out of Time. It's an old game by greatly loved by Titanic enthusiasts.

Reactions: dev553344