Christian Warriors Needed For Spiritual Warfare

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

easy samson

Feb 7, 2010
Wow, what a great forum to belong to. So let me be clear, I am not here to persuade anyone to leave it. I only hope to borrow from time to time those that wish to pop in and out of Myspace for some spiritual warfare against the forces of Evil. Here you are surrounded by those who love the Lord but on the religious and general religious forums on myspace, a Godly face is a blessing to find, like two ships that pass in the night on the front lines of witnessing amongst the heathen.

Spread the word that Christian debate warriors are needed to debate the forces of Evil on Myspace in both the Religious and General forums. We need Warriors not seed planters. This is not for the weak at heart. Only those who wear the amour of God will survive this battlefield of debate against the forces of Satan. Every form of evil spirit and ungodly thing is there and stands ready to debate you. There are about 50 Demons and Devils who have been there for years that rule the board and will take no prisoners. Make a list of who is who and show them no mercy. Let the word go forth that the battle rages and the Christian ensign still yet waves but the day is long and the battlefield soaked with the blood of Christians. If you think you have what it takes to defend Christianity we need you. Remember this is all in fun but the goal is to take back the forum from the godless for the spreading of the word of God. We need strong Christians. The forces of Evil are real so if you faint at the sight of blood we can’t use you.

Among mice and men there was one champion of God who inspired the hearts of men and reined victorious against the heathen, but the Devil is tricky and defeated him in the end by banning him. His name was Vic. When Vic told an Iraqi girl by the name of Sandy that it was wrong to talk about killing American soldiers for fun, a raging battle ensued and a homo sexual moderator saw his chance to ban Vic. This is the Evil world you will face on Myspace. We are shocked that our General is gone. If they can not defeat you they will use tricks to get you kicked off so be careful. Example: If they claim your starting to sound like so and so then this is a coded message for the other heathens to apply pre agreed upon dirty tricks. They pm each other. If lets say they say you sound like cupcakes, this means cupcakes was a homo phobic so lets call this guy a homo until he gets mad and says something wrong so we can hit the abuse button and get him banned. Another example might go like, if they say, IS THIS STAN? This means for every one to go around and look for your other posts of yours where you might have said something they didn’t like and hit the abuse button. They will start mass hitting the abuse button to get you banned. When you see this, all Christians must do the same to the one saying you sound like or remind them of so and so. If they get out of line and insult you hit the abuse button. Complain, Complain, And Complain! They will! Act like you are offended because you are. Set up several accounts now in case you are banned you can come back as someone else. No matter your age or sex, in order to show each other who you are, at the bottom of every post set these words out in the open by themselves.

I AM VIC

This is what Vic did and will show others you are a Christian fresh for the Battle and will also confuse the heathens while putting the fear of God in their hearts as they will think that you might be an alt of Vic. This will give you an advantage over them in their paranoid world. If they ask you, are you Vic, do not answer them. If you say yes to scare them they can have you banned for being an alt. If you say no then they will not be afraid of you at all. Say nothing, just post the words, I AM VIC. Trust no one but those you see with the I AM VIC at the bottom of their posts. Set your profile to private because anything they know about you will be used against you. They will butter you up and make you think they are you friend, then when you fall for it, they will laugh at you and shame you so bad that you will voluntarily leave the board. “Beware” they are demons! They have been doing this for years. They are not your friend; in fact they hate you because you believe in God. We need rid of these people so we can bring the word of God to the young people who come there searching for God.

Remember by their fruits you will know them. If you say Homo sexuality is wrong they will say you are a homo sexual. Don’t fall for this, ignore it and stick to what you are saying. They will trick you into defending yourself and drag you off into LA LA LAND then drop you off and disappear leaving you to feel stupid and unwilling to rejoin the battle. They will gang up on a lone Christian right away so when you see this, help your Christian allies out. Remember try and quote scripture as often as you can because they have no defense for that. Let’s take the board back for God so that once again Christians can have a voice on Myspace. Long live the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

My question is " Why does it say all in fun?" Have you yet to see the truth. "Finally, my bretheren be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this age......" I know this in my heart and mind 6:10-20. My brothers and sisters this is not a game I said I would not post, but I know that some of you know. I was even going to put my picture up there to prove, I have NO FEAR, but the spirit advised otherwise, to not be foolish. The Bible and the word must be preached, and felt, believed. I't will not be a game when the anti-christ reigns, and he will. Search your hearts, Jesus will not be here immediatley to stop this. We will fight and die. Search your souls, I beg you. I am sure some of you will comment, good and bad on my profile, I will read them all. "Be without fear in the face of your enemies, be brave and upright that God may love thee, speak the truth, even if it leads to your death, safegaurd the helpless." This is a knights oath. If you are a logical person, you are not seeing the truth. There is nothing logical about God, He is a Supernatural Being, Capable of all. I gaurantee those spiritual hosts of wickedness who you think are debating with you are doing it all in fun. THEY ARE NOT. I and one of my brothers see the grey area and live in it. I was at a 5 section intersection the other day and saw a man in all black, a winter trench, in 70 degree weather. I wear the same clothes everyday, almost. Blue fatigues and a white sweatshirt with my wooden cross and Bible in hand. We locked eyes he looked away pretty quickly but for a moment in time at that busy intersection, it was him and I, alone. We despise each other and sense each other. This is not a game to them, please be carefull. I pray for you brothers and sisters. May God bless you and keep you, may Gods presence shine upon you and be gracious to you, may Gods presence be with you and give you peace. -Psalm333

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the kind of warfare it sounds like you are getting involved in is unscriptural and dirty. i know if Jesus were here today reading this that he would not participate in anything like this. why should i preach the gospel to people that don't even want to know the truth but just want to argue. i can just as easily go to a street corner in town and preach the gospel and get better results. the word also teaches where there is strife there resides every evil thing. all arguing does is lead to strife.

if you want to do something good in the sight of God then instead of being a warrior be a seeder. most things on this earth follow the seed and harvest mentality. so instead of lowering yourself to others people's standards why not rise above it and pray for them. do the unexpected thing that they are not expecting.

btw your efforts will do nothing in convincing others to turn to Christ. you only give true chirstians who are willfully obeying God a bad name. christians are to be peaceful, tolerant, loving, humble, repentant and ect... what you are asking in the about posts goes against what God tells us to do.

i release the truth upon you all to know and do the right thing in the name of Jesus.

I do not believe in violence, and tolerate everyone, I ask you if you see someone being stabbed on the street, are you going to say a prayer, and stay passive or step in?

That brings me to Numbers 31:3-4 "So Moses spoke to the people, saying, "Arm some of yourselves for war, and let them go against the Midianites to take vengeance for the Lord on Midian. A thousand from each tribe of all the tribes of Israel you shall send to war." If you believe as some that the New Testament is what to follow great. If you are Jewish and believe only in the Old Testament, Great. I believe in freedom of religion. I also believe in taking everything from the Bible seriously example and not even that great of one Deuteronomy 12:32 "Whatever I commend you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add or take away from it." You can take this anyway you wan't.Some examples of not doing this. I am Catholic and it says in the Bible that woman should cover there heads when praying to God, the Catholic church took this away when my mom was a girl. People subtracting from the Bible to fit their own personal lifestyles. I take it as what is written shall be done old and new. I am not even 5% of the way to where I need to be and truly appreciate your opinions. I knew that noone would understand. I have met others like myself who do, we are of one mind, and see the Supernatural. Violence is never the answer, and as my brothers keeper, I love him no matter what evil may be stiring up inside of him,but hate the sin. Hate is an emotion that does not reside in me, it must take a lot of effort and energy to do so. Do you believe that the soldiers that defend our freedoms as Americans, if you are. Are doing the wrong thing? A policeman or a homeowner who shoots or kills someone for stealing from him. Are they bad people or are they doing whats right. If I was attacked on the street, I would defend myself but would not try to kill that person, hate would not override the love I have in my heart. " Rise above hate." Now my brothers I can't say the same for, they will not hold back and if threatened would probably take it to far, and I pray for them. The only purpose of this life is to serve God, and to always improve your character, and learn something daily, as when you stop, are you realy living? " One thing I have desired of The Lord, that will I seek that I may dwell in the House of The Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple."psalm27 whether right or wrong it is what I feel and if I am to burn for it....so be it. When this debate is over, I am done with this topic it is obvious to me that we are so few. I will put up blogs on interesting questions that will make you get that brain moving,but am done with this. I see that it is not the time for what I believe to be put out there. God bless America as it is the greatest country I believe for the moment, in the days to come it might just be the worst? I will meditate on what you have said 7angels who ordained you to be writing things such as I release the truth on you.

One final thought, In your mind, and be honest with yourself, are you in sin, judging me?

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
the kind of warfare it sounds like you are getting involved in is unscriptural and dirty. i know if Jesus were here today reading this that he would not participate in anything like this. why should i preach the gospel to people that don't even want to know the truth but just want to argue. ...

Amen.

And don't forget, Jesus said shake the dust of your feet and move on if you encounter anyone who does not welcome the Gospel, and the Bible also says that they hate the love of the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

God bless.

I recognize your points of views and will support them with this Luke22:49-51, please if you arent going to answer the questions I have asked we can just stop this debate now. Who is arguing? I have simply expressed my right to freedom of speech. May God bless you and keep you, may Gods presence shine upon you and be gracious to you, may Gods presence be with you and give you peace. And of course not everyone is going to be receptive of the Bible, most aren't are you saying that I hate them? or don't tolerate them? No brother I love and pray for them.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
I recognize your points of views and will support them with this Luke22:49-51, please if you arent going to answer the questions I have asked we can just stop this debate now. Who is arguing? I have simply expressed my right to freedom of speech. May God bless you and keep you, may Gods presence shine upon you and be gracious to you, may Gods presence be with you and give you peace. And of course not everyone is going to be receptive of the Bible, most aren't are you saying that I hate them? or don't tolerate them? No brother I love and pray for them.

Meow:) I want to validate you and respect you. So can you please do me a favor...can you make it simpler for old man as myself lol.. can you state all your questions that you seek answers for in point form, separated by paragraphs, for example.

1. Question 1.

2. Question 2.

And so on.

Thank you as it will make understanding your questions and reading them and answering them so much easier.

God bless.

P.S Cute kitten you have there:)

Thank you that's one of my babies Cougar

1.If you were to see someone being stabbed on the street would you, get on your knees and pray, or step in and help out your brother or sister being violated?

2.Are the men and women of valor, who fight and have to kill for are freedom's doing what is righteous, or are they condemmed to eternal damnation for doing so?

3.A person who protects his family with bloodshed,example a burglar comes in and rapes his daughter, is he not to stop this vile act?

4.When the anti-christ does reign here on earth, for years without Christs return is noone to balance this out as the US men and women do for us at the current time? Do we just pray and accept it?

I would appreciate it if you took 5 minutes to read my profile, I got a little excited and probably wasn't as slow to speak as I ought to in my replys or profile. But I am an emotion driven person, I respect and love your opinions and believe it or not, I love you. We all have our measures of faith and mine so happens to be different. I have heard both the devil's lies for most of my life.And since 2005 Gods wisdom in my ear. My heart was always in the right place I was just rotten. I know the difference in their voices, though I hear none in my head lol. We listen and He talks to those who do. Just because we have different points of views on things does not mean one is right and one is wrong, It means we are human.

5.Are you sure I was not sent here to ask the tough questions?

And the kitty I have added is James Junior, I am James, He has recieved his name as I am black and white and so is he. I am a very happy loving person, my mood never changes, I love living, Peoples feelings are very important to me, and believe in treating people with respect whether I feel they deserve it or not. I love all people, and do not judge, I feel I can come off as not having the picture right, because so few see it. And the voice inside me told me that I would not be taken seriously. As I do not believe in freewill, It had to come out, I was trying to make aware a different unseen side of this world. My mentor told me I would come off as crazy back in 2005, he also told me one day I would confess all of my sins to not just the church, but the people I had offended. I told him I never would, but not a year ago I did. I had to tell my dad that I used to steal $20's out of his wallet that added up into the thousands to buy drugs and alcohol. I had to confess to a childhood friend and his family that I robbed their house for the same reason. I grow daily and know my destiny, I had not had a vision since 2005. but had one almost a week ago, about a woman I have fallen in love with. But I doubt it as I feel strange in my stomach, Please pray for me, that I do not let the wiles of the devil cloud my judgment with this one, my happiness comes second, not even. She knows things she should not know about me, such as what scripture I had read that day. Its either fate or a test.

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012

1.If you were to see someone being stabbed on the street would you, get on your knees and pray, or step in and help out your brother or sister being violated?

2.Are the men and women of valor, who fight and have to kill for are freedom's doing what is righteous, or are they condemmed to eternal damnation for doing so?

3.A person who protects his family with bloodshed,example a burglar comes in and rapes his daughter, is he not to stop this vile act?

4.When the anti-christ does reign here on earth, for years without Christs return is noone to balance this out as the US men and women do for us at the current time? Do we just pray and accept it?

I would appreciate it if you took 5 minutes to read my profile, I got a little excited and probably wasn't as slow to speak as I ought to in my replys or profile. But I am an emotion driven person, I respect and love your opinions and believe it or not, I love you. We all have our measures of faith and mine so happens to be different. I have heard both the devil's lies for most of my life.And since 2005 Gods wisdom in my ear. My heart was always in the right place I was just rotten. I know the difference in their voices, though I hear none in my head lol. We listen and He talks to those who do. Just because we have different points of views on things does not mean one is right and one is wrong, It means we are human.

1. I would scream for help at the top of my lungs for someone to come help and call the Police, and plead with the person to stop and rip my shirt off and wrap it around my arm and do my very best to try to help the person being stabbed. That's what I would do personally. What would you do?

2. My personal opinion is confused around that area to be honest. In the Old Testament God sent Moses etc into villages to slaughter and kill women and children and it seems God approved of war and killing. But the 10 Commandments say we should not kill. And then Jesus in the New Covenant says to love your enemies and do good unto them and if they steal your shirt, give them your shoes as well. So honestly, I DO NOT KNOW :( But I know one thing, I personally could never join a war and kill anyone. I would rather be killed than kill. That's how I feel about it.

3. Yes, I would stop an evil person who broke into my home and who tried to rape my daughter. I would use all my power and might to disable him, but not kill him. But I would paralyze him if possible and then call the Police.

4. I don't know.

5. I always ask challenging and tough questions myself so I appreciate others who do likewise, so I appreciate you my friend :)
Hope that answers your questions, I was being honest in my answers.

God bless.

P.S How many cats do you have?

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i have found that when anything bad is going to happen around me or to other people that God puts a burden on my heart that allows me to pray through the problem so things turn out better for all those involved. the word teaches that we need to put our trust in God and not in ourselves. when we step in to help our brother or sister from being violated we are doing works instead of trusting God. when we trust God completely then we will have no fear of that ever happening to us or around us. for unless the Holy Spirit tells me to interceed i will stay out of it. it sounds harsh i know but that is what the bible teaches.

i don't know. what is it God told them? God has different plans for everyone. some people God chose to be businessmen, ministers, soldiers, and ect. we can't judge others by what God has planned for our life.

like i said before. if you trust and believe in God for protection then you have only to believe scripture when it says because thou hast made the LORD, my refuge, the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.(ps 91:9-10). you have no need to worry about theives, rapists or burgulars or any other evil thing.

i don't believe i will be here for the great tribulation but the church will be raptured out before hand.

the word teaches that the church should be able to explain what they believe and why to those that ask. if we can't answer the questions then we need to do some soul searching. it does not matter if we believe everything exactly the same. we are all learning and at different stages in our relationship with God. therefore we are to give grace to those that are trying. my answers come from where i am i Christ but someone else in the same circumstance may react differently than iwould and that does not make them any less or better then i am.

And the kitty I have added is James Junior, I am James, He has recieved his name as I am black and white and so is he. I am a very happy loving person, my mood never changes, I love living, Peoples feelings are very important to me, and believe in treating people with respect whether I feel they deserve it or not. I love all people, and do not judge, I feel I can come off as not having the picture right, because so few see it. And the voice inside me told me that I would not be taken seriously. As I do not believe in freewill, It had to come out, I was trying to make aware a different unseen side of this world. My mentor told me I would come off as crazy back in 2005, he also told me one day I would confess all of my sins to not just the church, but the people I had offended. I told him I never would, but not a year ago I did. I had to tell my dad that I used to steal $20's out of his wallet that added up into the thousands to buy drugs and alcohol. I had to confess to a childhood friend and his family that I robbed their house for the same reason. I grow daily and know my destiny, I had not had a vision since 2005. but had one almost a week ago, about a woman I have fallen in love with. But I doubt it as I feel strange in my stomach, Please pray for me, that I do not let the wiles of the devil cloud my judgment with this one, my happiness comes second, not even. She knows things she should not know about me, such as what scripture I had read that day. Its either fate or a test.

well if unsure then put it on a shelf for a later time. sooner or later if it is God he will confirm it. when God has others tell us things about our life it will never be new information but a confirmation of wjhat we already know. if it means nothing to you at that time then stick it on a shelf because sooner or later if it is God then he will show you.

God bless you all

TruthSeeker2012

Mar 9, 2012
I would hate being attacked by someone in the street, screaming for help, and then having 7Angels walk past, for 7Angels would not run to help me but stand back and watch or walk away. Maybe 7angels may get his mobile phone out and record the attack, instead of helping? I pray with all my might that I never get attacked and need help and have someone like 7angels walk past. God forbid!!!

This reminds me of something a couple have said:

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good people to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

There is NO LOVE, only bad religion, in someone who claims to be a "christian" and yet would refuse to help and risk and lay down their life for another person. Dear oh dear, I am shocked and disgusted by 7angels comment, yet 7angels thinks it's a biblical answer, but it's not, in fact, it's bordering on evil!

When Peter drew a sword, Jesus stepped in the middle of it and rebuked Peter for using a sword and violence and stopped it. But people like 7angels say they wouldn't get involved.

Your problem 7angels is that you have confused self-defense and defending someone in need vengeance.! Self-defense is not about punishing criminals. Self-defense involves preserving one's own health and life when it is threatened by the actions of others.

The Bible clearly teaches that we must preserve life--our own lives and the lives of other people. 1 Corinthians 6:19 teaches that our bodies are not our own. Rather, our bodies belong to God. Our bodies are His property and so we are not permitted to treat or destroy them as we please and we should help preserve them.

Now, I have a question for 7angels...if you saw your mother or sister or daughter being beaten up in the street, would you just walk away or stand there and watch it? YES OR NO?

God bless.

I really apreciate the replys, I was just outside walking as I do than waited for a bus, A car with a couple passengers pulled up and just fixing my headphones I use my fingers as when you sign the cross and held them towards Heaven for a second, the guy all but spit on me. I still love him, and so does Jesus. I cannot emphasize enough on the fact that I do not hate. As for what I would do for question one there is no doubt that I would fight, I respect your view and find it quite honorable that you would hope that God always has whats best in store for us, and I believe that to. This life is temporary and people need to find there own way to the next open chapter. You had mentioned 7angels that you would do what the holy spirit, has told you to do, And I agree, the spirit in me tells me never to hate, but not to be passive, I have asked God to tell me many times if my feelings were astray, and I never get a no. As you had mentioned a rapture what denomination are you? I think it is a beutiful idea, but have never felt it in my heart which I follow. In Revelation 9:3-6 it speaks of men having the mark of God on their foreheads during the torments. I would like to believe noone would need that mark say God raptured every saved Christian.
For you 7 If God has put into the hearts of men to pursue careers in the police, and armed forces where warfare is everyday life, is it not possible that certain 0.0001% of Christians are born from generation to generation to be ready for the anti-christs arival. I am the only one of my kind who has come out and opened my mouth boldly to speak of this, and I will return to the shadows soon, I asked the Father for permission, and knew people wouldn't understand, but had to. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world and the strongest force. I personaly will not kill another human ever, but I have been blessed to meet 3 others who were awake. Nicholas, Aaron, and Michael.We knew each others thoughts call it what you wan't, I believe that all things are possible with prayer,which you might ask why I would fight, you cannot always pray right as something is happening, you need to searh within, and not think,act. Michael lives close and is still out there sinnin, but has a heart of gold. He was threatened with a gun and waited in the hall for the guy to go get it, He is fierce and without fear. I don't think it's cool and asked him to return to his house, but that's who he is. He will stop the swearing when the time is right put down the ciggarettes. It mentions in the Bible to not be anxious for the end and to not be afraid of it either or hope it does not come in our lifetimes. I am at that point. My purpose is to pray over my brothers and sisters before battle, to sense the judas's. We all have our roles. My Guiding Light told me not to speak, but no freewill and all it happened. I kinda wish I could take these posts down. People aren't ready for them, I am sorry. If you guys ever wan't to message look me up, I could use your wisdom, none of us know everything.

I apreciate and love 7angels how you quote the scriptures about peace and tolerance over all, you are needed and have been chosen by The Most High of this there is no doubt.

And Truth I love the honesty and obvious humility you posses another child of The Creator

In conclusion my true test has begun, my persecutiuon, we are students of Christ Jesus and they treated Him horribly, and is a student not supposed to be like his Teacher? I hope to hear from you both, and may God bless you and keep you.

Lets end this discussion here my heart says it is enough.