Christians Crucified By Terrorists In Iraq

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
CHRISTIANS CRUCIFIED BY TERRORISTS IN IRAQJuly 18, 2007WorldNetDaily.com reports: “Christians in Iraq, including converts from Islam and people involved in mixed-faith marriages, are being crucified by Muslim terrorists, according to a Dutch member of Parliament studying the war-torn country.Several Iraqi Christians ‘are nailed to a cross and their arms are tied up with ropes. The ropes are put on fire,’ Joel Voordewind told BosNewsLife, an online news agency focusing on Christians and Jews in difficult circumstances.According to the site, Voordewind described how a person, who ‘survived’ a crucifixion, ‘even showed holes in his hands,’ apparently from nails.Voordewind said victims of the crucifixions are ‘in most cases Christian converts who abandoned Islam or people who, religiously speaking, are involved in mixed marriages.’He did not specify how many Christians have been crucified in recent weeks and months, as an official report is expected soon. Voordewind is slated to present his findings to Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen within the next few days.The report comes as thousands of Christians are said to be fleeing Iraq due to ongoing threats and violence against them. Just yesterday, over 80 people were killed in bomb blasts in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk. Most of the casualties resulted from a suicide truck bomb which detonated near the offices of the Kurdish political party led by Iraq's President Jalal Talabani…”

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(kriss;13781)
CHRISTIANS CRUCIFIED BY TERRORISTS IN IRAQJuly 18, 2007WorldNetDaily.com reports: “Christians in Iraq, including converts from Islam and people involved in mixed-faith marriages, are being crucified by Muslim terrorists, according to a Dutch member of Parliament studying the war-torn country.Several Iraqi Christians ‘are nailed to a cross and their arms are tied up with ropes. The ropes are put on fire,’ Joel Voordewind told BosNewsLife, an online news agency focusing on Christians and Jews in difficult circumstances.According to the site, Voordewind described how a person, who ‘survived’ a crucifixion, ‘even showed holes in his hands,’ apparently from nails.Voordewind said victims of the crucifixions are ‘in most cases Christian converts who abandoned Islam or people who, religiously speaking, are involved in mixed marriages.’He did not specify how many Christians have been crucified in recent weeks and months, as an official report is expected soon. Voordewind is slated to present his findings to Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen within the next few days.The report comes as thousands of Christians are said to be fleeing Iraq due to ongoing threats and violence against them. Just yesterday, over 80 people were killed in bomb blasts in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk. Most of the casualties resulted from a suicide truck bomb which detonated near the offices of the Kurdish political party led by Iraq's President Jalal Talabani…”
This is not just happening in Iraq, it happens in most of these Islamic countries where blasphemy law prevails. As per Islamic law, once a muslim always a muslim. You can not convert to any other religion. It's not a religion of choice. If you are converted then you are given 3 days to convert back otherwise Quran clearly states that such a person who denys Islam is to be punished by death by the court. Come to think about it can you force someone to believe in something and what kind of believer he'll be???Blasphemy law has many other severe angles for non-believers and can be discussed in another new thread.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes Amy Ive heard this. We actually do have a member that is a christian from Iraq so maybe he can tell us more about this.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(kriss;14583)
Yes Amy Ive heard this. We actually do have a member that is a christian from Iraq so maybe he can tell us more about this.
Sure, looking forward to his testimony and experiences
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It is really a shame...It's really a sad world...(Amy)
This is not just happening in Iraq, it happens in most of these Islamic countries where blasphemy law prevails. As per Islamic law, once a muslim always a muslim. You can not convert to any other religion. It's not a religion of choice. If you are converted then you are given 3 days to convert back otherwise Quran clearly states that such a person who denys Islam is to be punished by death by the court. Come to think about it can you force someone to believe in something and what kind of believer he'll be???Blasphemy law has many other severe angles for non-believers and can be discussed in another new thread.
I really hate the sound of that, Islam had created their own god...and if people wants to be converted by the Living God...they should let them, but because they don't let them stay converted, they kill them if they don't go back in 3 days... I got to say two words...FORCE LOVETo be honest, force love is not true love at all...since God doesn't force anyone to love Him...He gave what is called Free Will.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;14606)
It is really a shame...It's really a sad world...I really hate the sound of that, Islam had created their own god...and if people wants to be converted by the Living God...they should let them, but because they don't let them stay converted, they kill them if they don't go back in 3 days... I got to say two words...FORCE LOVETo be honest, force love is not true love at all...since God doesn't force anyone to love Him...He gave what is called Free Will.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated.God gave us free will and strangely muslims believe that too yet they practise something totally different.I often question them about this and I get 100 lame reasons that still not answer the question. Basically, two answers I always get as a standard from most and I will state them here:1. Such a person is a bad influence on the society.2. What if he wants to further convert into other religion and eventually back to islam, this will make religion a joke.I say who are you to judge on anyone and apprehend their future? Leave the Judgement to God and let them practise what God has given them; free will !!!If my husband forces sex on me; suddenly it is not categorised as love, it is rape. Ofcourse, that is just an example and please do excuse my frankness. The point was to explain the concept of ''free will''.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I understand completely what you are saying, and I agree with you, that leave the judgeing to the Judge (God) and He is the only one.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
What knocks my socks off about the whole world situation is if the United States so much as involves themselves in anything, including religion, we are accused of being intolerant fast enough (amongst other things like pushing our interests, etc.). But I suppose it's OK to torture Christians in other countries? If we'd do that here to any other religion, we would not hear the end of it and maybe would even start WW III. So someone straighten my head out here. Who is really deserving of being called intolerant?A typical case of the pot calling the kettle black IMO.