Christians Of All Denominations Discover Secret Bible Code

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I agree gumby thanks. That was (intended) to be the point I made in my Post @ 16 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

I used it as an example of what can be done with word and number patterns without divine inspiration being involved. As a matter of fact I did not even use a computer program of any sort. I simply took out all the spaces between words , pasted it to simple notepad on my computer and varied the border width (of notepad) until I came up with the word "sin".

Kind of interesting how that word came up and the "i" nearly centered pretty much to flow with the original post about the "i" in "SiN" . I actually was looking for "Noah" or maybe "Lord" or something. It caught me by surprise actually.

It took me only about 8 minutes and most of the time was spent removing the spaces between words.

Personally it would not surprise me if the inspired texts did have a pattern or a discernible number pattern in them but unfortunately the hucksters have muddied the waters so bad now it would be hard to present it to a (now) skeptical audience.

On a completely different topic (and to my surprise) there is at least one example that at least one set of (compiled by man ) chapter and verse numbers were actually divinely inspired and pertain to recent events in modern prophecy.

It is documentable , provable , observable , and stands up to all scrutiny that it is the genuine article. I have met with the person who has this information but he is reluctant to publish it . With all the nonsense going on it would get mixed in the muddy waters of the hucksters. Nevertheless it has been compiled and will hopefully be published soon. It would make you sit bolt upright in your chair. The news is good. God still has his hand in modern day affairs especially Israel. It also proves the absolute accuracy of every single word of a couple of (previously obscure) verses in the Old Testament. A real eye opener and greatly encouraging.

Study carefully gumby. This is the generation where God will take action in the things of Israel.

Jerry Johnson is aware of the acrostic in Esther and probably many others. He is right for there are many mysteries in the Bible to unlock and He gives some the key. It is as you, Martin, just stated....This is the generation!

The "chapter and verse" numbers are very interesting. What first called me to our Father was...numbers. Four and one in various combinations. I see those numbers 1:14, 4:11, 11:44, etc. all the time and notice they are in many chapter and verse combinations in the Bible...often referring to His elect. So I agree, as you said they were Divinely inspired and often carry their meaning in the words of the verse. One that really shook me was [Revelation 9:11], talk about prophetic! Oddly, I've been seeing 9:11 a lot lately...on clocks on signs and a few days ago on a check I wrote for $9.11. It makes me wonder if something is brewing???

Please let us know when this book is published. He has a fan already. :D

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Jerry Johnson is aware of the acrostic in Esther and probably many others. He is right for there are many mysteries in the Bible to unlock and He gives some the key. It is as you, Martin, just stated....This is the generation!

The "chapter and verse" numbers are very interesting. What first called me to our Father was...numbers. Four and one in various combinations. I see those numbers 1:14, 4:11, 11:44, etc. all the time and notice they are in many chapter and verse combinations in the Bible...often referring to His elect. So I agree, as you said they were Divinely inspired and often carry their meaning in the words of the verse. One that really shook me was [Revelation 9:11], talk about prophetic! Oddly, I've been seeing 9:11 a lot lately...on clocks on signs and a few days ago on a check I wrote for $9.11. It makes me wonder if something is brewing???

Please let us know when this book is published. He has a fan already. :D

I am aware of acrostics in the bible. It has been a few years since I looked at it but I found it very interesting and compelling at the time.

The "chapter and verse" numbers that I referred to earlier as being divinely inspired have proven factual application in a multitude of factual events , including times and dates , that exactly line up to absolutely confirm a large tick in the prophetic clock. Not one single loose end , nothing left to the imagination , everything correlates perfectly and stands up to severe scrutiny. Sorry I cannot tell you more. The news is good news , for Israel and those who love Israel. It is anchored 100% in scripture. You would agree in an instant when you see it. Every judge, jury and lawyer in the world would have to stamp it accurate. Even an atheist would have to acknowledge it.

Interestingly the scripture it is based on is an obscure one that for all practical purposes did not appear to even belong in the bible. Now that the event has occurred it can easily be seen how accurate and fitting the scripture is.

Anyone who has ever believed that every single word in the bible is accurate will now REALLY believe it. Even the obscure stuff that can be impossible to understand at first. Profound.

Not sure when it will be made public. The peace and patience surrounding the holders of the information is most irritating to me.

It indicates the release of the info will be determined from above. (Soon I hope)

Martin W.

.ps:
The information I am familiar with has nothing to do with 9:11 yet I think 9:11 was the trigger that will cause the great divide between Muslims Christians & Jews. If the world ever needed a polarization of those who believe God has no Son vs God has a Son

I find it interesting that inside many Mosques is a plaque which reads "God has no Son". Talk about taking a stand that is fundamentally and completely opposite to what we believe. These words come to mind "He who denies the Son denies the Father also".

Want to hear something spooky about 9:11 ? A year before the attack on the world towers a metal type rock group designed an album cover with a picture of clouds of smoke coming from one tower and a ball of fire coming from the other EXACTLY AS IT HAPPENED A YEAR LATER !!!! I have an original copy of it in an ad in a newspaper dated before 9:11 . I call that one demon inspired.

If I find my copy I will scan it and post it.