CHRISTIANS...Stop Sparing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
Secondhand Lion said:
The only thing that is 100% fact about that is that it is your opinion. Where does God's word say...."There will be JW teachers come along....only listen to them!"?

SL
How can you say he ain't saved, at least from the bonds of sin and death on this earth? You know his spirit, Secondhand?
\
Even among JW's there are lesser people in heaven who serve God.

By what scripture is he not a blessed one of God?

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Secondhand Lion said:
The only thing that is 100% fact about that is that it is your opinion. Where does God's word say...."There will be JW teachers come along....only listen to them!"?

SL
Daniel 12:4---means in the last days--the teachers being directed by Jesus through HS--would be making corrections to error teachings that have been in place for centuries--and at the proper time--these truths would get revealed. But because from generation to generation from parent to child it isn't what has been taught for the last 1750 years--it is rejected---same in Jesus day--the majority rejected truth, because it wasn't what they were lead to believe for a long time was truth.
The light has grown very bright.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Lets eat skunk because one million coyotes can't be wrong.

It's exactly the same way with jw's.

Had to throw my 2 cents in again :)

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I liked the giant hand !! It gave me chills ! :lol:

So I voted it's reputation up a point. :D

In fact, I'm starting a GiantHand fanclub. B)

All those who wish to join, contact me via private message. :)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Lets eat skunk because one million coyotes can't be wrong.

It's exactly the same way with jw's.

Had to throw my 2 cents in again :)

Its 2014--2 cents = 1 1/2 now. ( smile)-- have no answers to my truths I post huh?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
KJW47...my friend.........I've answered all your posts my friend.
Call them parables. :)
Everyday I give you Jesus......
He's still waitin on ya ;)

You think you're on fire for God now...wait until you give your life to Jesus...........

After you give your life to Christ...then we we talk scriptures and ya know what we will say to each other ?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :)

And ya know what.......I will be real polite and not yell ino your ears...I TOLD YA SO :)

It's to bad my Christian brother (Arnie) put me on ignore...he's missin some good stuff :)

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
nothead said:
How can you say he ain't saved, at least from the bonds of sin and death on this earth? You know his spirit, Secondhand?
\
Even among JW's there are lesser people in heaven who serve God.

By what scripture is he not a blessed one of God?
Good grief. Where did I say he wasn't saved? Nothead jumpin to conclusions again? Can you please show me? The rest of your post is then invalid. Go back and re-read the context and then try to jump in again. I will accept your apology...as matter of fact, I already forgive you brother.

SL

kjw47 said:
Daniel 12:4---means in the last days--the teachers being directed by Jesus through HS--would be making corrections to error teachings that have been in place for centuries--and at the proper time--these truths would get revealed. But because from generation to generation from parent to child it isn't what has been taught for the last 1750 years--it is rejected---same in Jesus day--the majority rejected truth, because it wasn't what they were lead to believe for a long time was truth.
The light has grown very bright.
You take a lot from Daniel 12:4 that isn't stated plainly. Where does God specifically say...the JW teachers will come and they will straighten us out? How is it that He didn't give us a "heads up"? Was God thwarted in desiring all to come to repentance? Did we beat God? He could not out think us? Many false teachers have taught heresy and there was nothing that could be done about it by God?

Or.....

Could it be one small sect that has their followers brainwashed?

SL

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
RANDOR said:
It's to bad my Christian brother (Arnie) put me on ignore...he's missin some good stuff :)
I love my firefox popup blocker , and the ignore function on forums.

Nothing wrong with you RANDOR , its all the clutter and bright lights you use , they are clutter , nothing to do with christianity .

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Thanks Arnie........I just get so excited talking about Jesus I flip out sometimes :)

And I still think we need a better variety of smiley faces ;)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:

You think you're on fire for God now...wait until you give your life to Jesus...........

After you give your life to Christ...then we we talk scriptures and ya know what we will say to each other ?

And ya know what.......I will be real polite and not yell ino your ears...I TOLD YA SO :)

You don't have the Jesus who teaches this ultra important reality:

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- this is a 100% must do by every follower---Jesus did not say seek my righteousness like trinity based religions teach and mislead.
Secondhand Lion said:
Good grief. Where did I say he wasn't saved? Nothead jumpin to conclusions again? Can you please show me? The rest of your post is then invalid. Go back and re-read the context and then try to jump in again. I will accept your apology...as matter of fact, I already forgive you brother.

SL

You take a lot from Daniel 12:4 that isn't stated plainly. Where does God specifically say...the JW teachers will come and they will straighten us out? How is it that He didn't give us a "heads up"? Was God thwarted in desiring all to come to repentance? Did we beat God? He could not out think us? Many false teachers have taught heresy and there was nothing that could be done about it by God?

Or.....

Could it be one small sect that has their followers brainwashed?

SL

Do you see any other teachers making corrections?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
RANDOR said:

That's all you can do is be the fragrance of Christ. False beliefs can be defended with volumes of hyper intellectualism, but the real Jesus has an appeal that puts to silence all man made arguments. Thousands thronged around him just to be near him, just to hear his teachings, just to be in the presence of their Creator who loves them. JW's will abandon their false beliefs when they find them empty and lifeless compared to Christianity. Defining that contrast is about the best form of evangelism there is.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Only a head's up, ie, the more difficult it is to detect error in the essentials of the faith, the more damnable the lie is as more deceptive, eg, "error" within those that believe Jesus = God (what I adamantly believe of course) have error in the essentials thus we also need exponential introspection today - extremely diverse to just diverse statements of faith for starters where each think they have the one genuine Way, ie, including me?

Old Jack's opinion only

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
That's all you can do is be the fragrance of Christ. False beliefs can be defended with volumes of hyper intellectualism, but the real Jesus has an appeal that puts to silence all man made arguments. Thousands thronged around him just to be near him, just to hear his teachings, just to be in the presence of their Creator who loves them. JW's will abandon their false beliefs when they find them empty and lifeless compared to Christianity. Defining that contrast is about the best form of evangelism there is.

Truth from Jesus every teacher of his teaches fervently because of its ultra importance--

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

How come only JW teachers teach this ultra important truth? It proves who is mislead.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ya can't walk around Jesus to get to God............no shortcuts now :)

I am the way the truth and the life..........no one enters.....................................................................>

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Ya can't walk around Jesus to get to God............no shortcuts now :)

I am the way the truth and the life..........no one enters.....................................................................>
You took the shortcut--- first step--enter the narrow gate( Jesus teachers) to get to the door( Jesus) to get to the Father--YHWH(Jehovah)

Few find the entrance--Why??? Same reason the world hated Jesus, apostles, Christians back then--- going house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom and appointed king--but also truths they hated because they were everyday practices handed down from generation to generation, from parent to child--false god worship and pagan practices in the celebrations. Most celebrations contained feasting, love, sharing--but with the table of demons added--Jesus or his followers would have 0 to do with it---family and friends might not agree--that is why Jesus taught ones family members would be their enemies( spiritually)

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kjw47 said:
You took the shortcut--- first step--enter the narrow gate( Jesus teachers) to get to the door( Jesus) to get to the Father--YHWH(Jehovah)

Few find the entrance--Why??? Same reason the world hated Jesus, apostles, Christians back then--- going house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom and appointed king--but also truths they hated because they were everyday practices handed down from generation to generation, from parent to child--false god worship and pagan practices in the celebrations. Most celebrations contained feasting, love, sharing--but with the table of demons added--Jesus or his followers would have 0 to do with it---family and friends might not agree--that is why Jesus taught ones family members would be their enemies( spiritually)
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the Watchtower Society is the narrow gate as these are those who you refer to as "Jesus teachers". There is only one mediator between God and men and it's not the Watchtower Society. 1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Salvation does not come from the Watchtower Society. Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.
We don't have to go through a manmade organization that claims to be the narrow gate to get to Jesus and to the Father. Eph. 3:12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. Rom.5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Heb. 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. 16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Heb. 7:25 Therefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them. Therefore Jesus is the door and the gate and the only way to God. Jesus is available to everyone and there is no manmade organization that can block or change that.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
truthquest said:
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the Watchtower Society is the narrow gate as these are those who you refer to as "Jesus teachers". There is only one mediator between God and men and it's not the Watchtower Society. 1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Salvation does not come from the Watchtower Society. Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.
We don't have to go through a manmade organization that claims to be the narrow gate to get to Jesus and to the Father. Eph. 3:12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. Rom.5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Heb. 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. 16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Heb. 7:25 Therefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them. Therefore Jesus is the door and the gate and the only way to God. Jesus is available to everyone and there is no manmade organization that can block or change that.
Well said
thank you

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
truthquest said:
The narrow gate leads one to the door( Jesus) and going through the door gets one to the Father---one must enter the narrow gate. Jesus taught that.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
To all,

The Bible says to not feed our pearls to the swine. Some are severely deceived by that wicked one. It's amazing how the OP is "Christians...stop sparring" and this is exactly what was done. Let us follow the Word. If they don't receive the Good News, shake the dust from your feet and keep pushing. They'll realize their folly and and great, great error. Some are beyond converting. To be blunt, some are the devil's kids. Satan's wicked offspring. They are themselves disillusioned, deceived, manipulative, hard-hearted, rebellious liars. But what should we expect.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
To all,

The Bible says to not feed our pearls to the swine. Some are severely deceived by that wicked one. It's amazing how the OP is "Christians...stop sparring" and this is exactly what was done. Let us follow the Word. If they don't receive the Good News, shake the dust from your feet and keep pushing. They'll realize their folly and and great, great error. Some are beyond converting. To be blunt, some are the devil's kids. Satan's wicked offspring. They are themselves disillusioned, deceived, manipulative, hard-hearted, rebellious liars. But what should we expect.
And each can peer into this mirror( 1 John 3) and see whose child they are---it teaches---its impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin.---this world is up the creek without a paddle--Few found the entrance to the narrow gate as Jesus foretold.