CHRISTIANS...Stop Sparing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
kjw47 said:

The narrow gate leads one to the door( Jesus) and going through the door gets one to the Father---one must enter the narrow gate. Jesus taught that.
I know I'm going through that gate.......no!!!! I know....I know for sure.........can you say that?

You can know for sure.......all your doubts are removed if you ask Jesus into your life....

What are you scared of...........

Remember..........the scriptures are made for children to understand.......not scholars....what good would that be.....

God doesn't want anyone to perish............

Ya know........you really need to stop studying.........and start being shown.........but you have to put that book down and ask Jesus to show you
....I guarantee when you do that.....and Jesus comes and talks with you..........YOU WILL BURN THE WATCHTOWER :)

You must be thinkin by now...RANDOR has lost it :)

No................................I've seen hundreds come to Christ

But what's sad in your case........you would call that satan

Yep.........keep on believing satan and you will eventually meet him :(

Dear Heavenly Father:::::::::please give KJW47 a climpse of Your being. Let him see You're are alive.... and Lord make it quick within the next week....for his heart is ticking with the clock. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It Never Works :)
You can spar with a jehovah witness unti the cows come home.....which they never will. :)
Ask them have they ever seen the lame walk, new eye balls grow, new limbs grow, steel rods in a human body disappear, surgery removed from question, miracles from tithing. What has Jesus done in their lives, recieving the Holy Ghost, take a big bad biker and have him melt in your arms....Teddy Bear :)
Cancer disolved, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. I HAVE!!!!!!!!!

But the main thing..........Have a man/woman/you...............fall under the power of Christ.

AND ALL THESE MIRACLES...WITHOUT ONE SCRIPTURE.

You can't help a jehovah with scriptures. YOU HAVE TO BE THE WORD

jehovah's are like reading Chinese directions on how to put a ping ball table together.

They just stick to what is written and never see....WOW!!!!!! How Jesus is Lord and I see how this table can be put together without these worthless chinese directions.

Meaning...their interpretation of the scriptures have no meaning to the end product. :)

And the most beautiful miracle of all is.....A MAN/WOMAN/CHILD GIVING THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST.

Tell them what Jesus has done in your life.

A person comes to church, call him a satanic follower. Gives his life to Christ. He starts studying the scriptures.

He ALWAYS KNOWSTHE jw'S ARE WRONG.

JW'S...BRING NOTHING TO YOU EXCEPT STRIFE......THAT'S ALL THEY STUDY FOR.....YOUR WRONG..YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG IN THEIR EYES.

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES

Christians......it's wonderful you know the scritpures......but they are dead in the water to those who already have you condemed to being wrong.
Wow, you're really against studying and applying the word of God.
Jehovah's Witnesses have read about the miracles in the scriptures. They know that God using his Holy Spirit working through his Only Begotten Son can do all kinds of miracles. However they don't think a person isn't a Christian or that a person doesn't have faith just because they're not healed of a disease, or sickness, etc. There are many people who are Christians who are sick, who are blind or can't walk all throughout their lives, that doesn't mean they're not Christians or without faith. God nor his Only Begotten Son Jesus promised a Christian that in this wicked world we're living in now, we will live in a paradise where there will be no sickness or disease or blindness. That will happen in the New world, not in the wicked world we're living in today.

Reactions: tigger 2

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that is 100% fact about that is that it is your opinion. Where does God's word say...."There will be JW teachers come along....only listen to them!"?

SL

The scriptures show Jesus Christ said there would be those who will be weeds and those who will be wheat. The weeds are false Christians and therefore are not Jesus Christ disciples. It's the wheat that are the true Christians and true disciples of Jesus Christ. It's true that each individual in this world we live in must decide who the weeds are and who the wheat is and people will make different decisions who they believe what religious organizations are wheat and weeds.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJW47....hope your day is going fine. No...I don't know you. You say you have spent years studying all different sources.

You ask me if I know Jesus's truths.

Yes I do.........I've actually met Jesus in my garage with gun to my head. Didn't have to study one thing...not one thing.

All I had to do is call on His name.

Granted at the time I only new of God, knew there was a God.....but that was the jest of it.

But when I called On Jesus to save me.....because I really didn't want to kill myself......and I called out saying IF YOU ARE REAL, AND IF YOU SAY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE PLEASE HELP ME.

I wish you could of been there KJW47....The glory and love of His presence was not of this air you breathe. :)

God does not want to be studied...He wants to be known.......then you can study about Him....because then you can't get enough of him.

It's so easy KJW47....why do you guys make it out to be some Scholarly thing.......come as a child.

And ya know what KJW47........I'm sorry to say this.....but some so called Christians are at fault here also. Not all Christians have met Christ...so they spar with you with scriptures and both of you never never never get anywhere.

You don't study many sources (religions or whatever) and say, "This one sounds good, I think I will go with this one".

No........There is only one...........the one since the beginning of the foundations

I keep asking where is the power.....as you can see......even one of my so called brothers at this forum has put me on ignore.

KJW47.............millions have met Christ personally.........He's alive....so why don't Christians treat Him that way.

Jesus is here right now listening to you and I.......God wants to be part of your life now....not just when you die.

The guy on the cross next to Jesus if he would of acted like this>>>>>>>>>Hey dude before you nod off....can I get some lessons maybe a few scriptures to convince me first before I ask you to remember me.

God Bless

Right! we are not to read and study God's word? That's who you are?, teaching people not to read and study God's word. Like I'm going to believe that. The scriptures care to be read and studied.