Church Leaders Belief About Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
son of PerditionJagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Kriss you don't get it.The pope right now is holy and chosen by God. THERE IS NO WAY HE IS THE ANTICHRIST. he has kept with the catholic traditions, which even if they are flawed, also proclaim jesus in the flesh as our salvation. If i believed the pope was the antichrist I would not be a practicing catholicthe antichrist will not do that. I am talking about a time in the future where The pope will change the tradition to degrade God, and have the power to force everybody to worship not god but him. This time is not right now.Right now are pope and our church is christian your brother in christ Ryan Fitz

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Letsgofishing;27455)
Kriss you don't get it.The pope right now is holy and chosen by God. THERE IS NO WAY HE IS THE ANTICHRIST. he has kept with the catholic traditions, which even if they are flawed, also proclaim jesus in the flesh as our salvation. If i believed the pope was the antichrist I would not be a practicing catholicthe antichrist will not do that. I am talking about a time in the future where The pope will change the tradition to degrade God, and have the power to force everybody to worship not god but him. This time is not right now.Right now are pope and our church is christian your brother in christ Ryan Fitz
Dear Ryan...She never said the pope is the Antichrist. Only Satan is, however there are types of antichrists. As for the Catholic traditions...God's words alone has no traditions. Only men has it... as the Word of God is flawless...and has no traditions. Nice to say that the traditions are of God even if it is flaw... NOT!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, our Lord and Saviour of the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
But how can an antichrist speak or even represent that Jesus is the savior as the pope does. I don't see the strategy. Satans using an antichrist to introduce thousands of people throughout the world to Jesus????Not quite.and Jag and not only the catholic doctrine is flawed also every single denominations doctrine is flawed. . Jesus's church is Godly But Also Human He will not let the people who still trust in him fall away no matter how flawed thier doctrines is. He will in time make thier doctrines Godly. But we as the church( not only the catholics but every christian) will not fall, for we are in christ.your brother in christ Ryan Fitz

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Letsgofishing;27464)
But how can an antichrist speak or even represent that Jesus is the savior as the pope does. I don't see the strategy. Satans using an antichrist to introduce thousands of people throughout the world to Jesus????Not quite.and Jag and not only the catholic doctrine is flawed also every single denominations doctrine is flawed. . Jesus's church is Godly But Also Human He will not let the people who still trust in him fall away no matter how flawed thier doctrines is. He will in time make thier doctrines Godly. But we as the church( not only the catholics but every christian) will not fall, for we are in christ.your brother in christ Ryan Fitz
Didn't I mention that the Word of God has no denominations? Of course all denominations are flawed. And I will never be one in the denominations. It is a way of men's interpretations. I rather leave the interpretation to God only.Are you kidding me? Even a devil can confess Yahshua as Saviour.James 2:19 - Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.Even the devil can use the name Jesus Christ.II Corinthians 11:4 - For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Nov 8, 2007
He Won't Confess Yeshua HaMashiach is Savior, He will sooth people with his Lying Words and make them think he's some sort of Christian. Anti-Christ, is to deny that God Sent himself as a Son of God to redeem people, if you deny that, you are anti-christ, so that means He will not admit Yeshua HaMashiach is the Savior.1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.If yo go by your logic and understanding, then this Scripture Contradicts Satan confessing Yeshua HaMashiach is Savior. Be careful what you say jag.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Jag is right I have said a thousand times the Pope is not antichrist you guys are not getting this you are all way over thinking it trying to make all the stuff you have heard from men and thought to be true is not in the scripturesGET YOUR HEADS OUT OF MEN AND RELIGIONS there are two groups God is conerned about CHRISTIANS (ALL) AND NON CHRISTIANSthere is only ONE WAY TO THE FATHER THROUGH THE SON God is going to separate the wheat from the shaff (tares) or put another way the believers from the non-believersHe is going to do this by letting Satan come to earth and play ChristSatan is getting kicked down to earth he is A very powerful Angel that will perform miracles bring peace he is the great pretender he will pretend to be christ All the world will believe him and follow after him thinking he is Christ christains,Jews, muslims, all will think he is their long awaited messiah.What is so hard to get about this??? The only people that will not be fooled are those Christians that have read his Word or are full of the Holy spirit (sealed by God)and can not be fooled these are the overcomers, the Elect, the blessed by God because they did not believe the lie did not take the mark, did not worship the beast These are the ones that need not worry God is not coming to correct us. Now God spends alot of time telling us the details of this fake coming but first you gotta get this main point straightSATAN IS COMING TO EARTH DEFACTO HIMSELF WITH HIS FALLEN ANGELS IN ALL HIS FAKE ANGEL GLORY CLAIMING TO BE THE cHRIST (A fake SECOND COMING)HE WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO FOOL ALL HE WILL RULE FROM JERUSALEMHE COMES AT THE 5TH/6TH TRUMP OUR TRUE LORD OF LORD KING OF KINGS DOES NOT COME UNTIL THE SEVENTH TRUMPTHIS IS WHAT THE TWO WITTNESSNESS WILL BE TELLING US THAT THE TRUE CHRIST IS NOT HERE YETThe whole world will hate these two wittnesses for saying that their fake savior is not the real Christ

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." may God help us in these perilous times so that we may all find the truth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is exactly why God says he will shorten the time of the tribulation the delusion will be so great that if he did not shorten the time even the very Elect would be fooled. The hebrew is very clear here this is a STRONG delusion only able to come from God or Satan The many were the types all through history There is only One that causes a strong delusion Only one that gets kicked to earth, only one that claims to be god while standing in the holy place, only one that is the Son of perditionI can show you details and tell you what will happen as God tells but you will not get it if you do not get the point of whohe is and What he will claim (to be christ)Let me add that understaning this fact about Satan and who the enemy really is is the key to maybe about half of all scripture from Gen. to Revelation

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Kriss, I'm an endtimes freak. Revelations is what got me reading the bible. I remember I was trying to figure it out in 4th grade( it was a little bit beyond me.)So I know your theory, Ive actually believed something like it for a couple of years. So go ahead and tell me I'll understand......I;m sure of it.your brother in christRyan Fitz

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Note to All please read post #48 (pg.5) (this thread before reading this)but know this fact (I John 3:8) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.Here we learn why God prepared a place of everlasting punishment - for the devil and his angels. It was not created for fallen man as we know that God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4). Man chooses to go their on his own free will by rejecting Christ.Ok letsgofishing I'll give you a basic rundown I will not say anything I can not back with scripture.The world will continue toward a New World Oder a one world system (this is the first beast of Revelation) This one world system will suffer a deadly wound to the head of the system this wound will cause great distress on the entire World This probably be war, terriots, but could also be Astroids,earthquakes,econmomy collapse or all or any of these.This is a time like has never before come upon mankind men's hearts will fail them from fear This is the time of Jacobs troubleYou need to imagine this scenario to get this picture the WHOLE WORLD is in a state of Panic famine, death, war. The seals though not in order have been opened (All of the first 4 trumps are now complete)The 5th trump has begunSuddenly as Luke' says I saw lightning in the sky as Satan was kicked from heavenWoe to those on earth for the Devil has come down to you (Rev 9) Satan is the second beast of Rev.(he is the little horn)This starts the Actual Tribulation it is the 5th/6th trump it is this time of the tribulationonly that has been shortened to 5 months (Rev,9:5 & 9:10)This 5month period is the last 3 1/2 years(of Daniels week/7 years) this 3 1/2 years is shortened to 5 months. The 5 months is divided into two 2 1/2 months periods.(5 months is one hour in Gods time this is the hour of Temptation) (Approximately 10 days before Satan arrival on earth the two witnesses appear in Jerusalem)Satan upon his arrival will come peacefully and prosperously (remember the world is in chaos) it is Satan that heals the wound of the World system it is Satan who will set himself up as the Political leader of the beast system. He will control the economy,he will be holding reviles like you never saw he will making promises and performing miracles he will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem he will put a chicken in every pot so to speak he will as far as the World is concerned be the savior of mankind He will set up a one World religion where all will worship the same,they will willing to doThe whole world will follow after him and profess their believe that he is messiahExcept the two witnesses and the Christians sealed by God everyone will hate us for his name sake we will be the trouble makers (Satan isn't allowed to kill us) God protects his own (remember Daniel in the furnace) We have no need to fear. 2 1/2 months in (mid week of the shortened time) Satan will declare himself to be GodThis is the Abomination of Desolation (or the Abomination of the Desolater)This is when he takes the Role of Antichrist he will demand we all worship him (this is the mark of the beast) He wars against those who do not compleyYou will either proclaim your belief that he is God and do his dirty work or you will not eat nor buy nor sell.This is the time the Jews start to wake up they know this is an Abomination that this man would declare himself God. They start to realize he is a fake. They hide their heads in the rocks for shame of following the false messiah(Antichrist) They flee from JerusalemSatan starts putting the Elect on trial (We are not to premeditated what we will say God will speak through us. (same miracle as in Acts 2) And the Words of the Elect will turn hearts of many to their Fathers (plural either God or Satan) if you are put on trial and you refuse (of your own free will) to Allow God's Holy spirit/ghost to speak through you you are guilty of the unforgivable sin.(this is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost it can only be committed at this time and only by the Elect put on trial)While all this is going on Satan Kills the two witnesses even though God has forbidden him to do so He leaves their Bodies lie in the street for three days. The Whole world declares a party day as these two troublemakers are dead and gone.Three days Later God raise up there bodies and lifts them up into heaven in view of the WorldSatan knows his time is up. It is then he gathers his army of fallen Angels and followers and readys for the battle where he will meet God and his Army of SaintsThis is the Seventh a last trump the Coming of the true Lord I doubt this battle will last long God will quickly make work of Satan and his army. We are all then in the twinkling of an eye changed into our spirit Bodies. This is just a general rundown as I said I can back this with scripturein reading Rev. you have to remember you are not only seeing what happens on earth but also whats happening in heaven. I have only presented what is happening on earth here.Also you need to remember the trumps are in order and are the call to actionJust as you blow a trumpet before the battle (the vials are also in order) the vials, bowls are the actions hearlded by the trumps and can be happing at the same time or in very quick succession

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
In heaven Satan is the accuser he accuses day and night at the appointed time the four winds are let loose upon the earthchaos is happening on earth at the same time there is war in heaven Michael fights against the Dragon (Satan)Satan is given the key to the bottomless pit where his fallen Angels are and kicked out of heaven (5th/6th trump)There is silence in heaven for 1/2 hour this is the first 2 1/2 months of the 5 months mentioned above the first 1/2 hour of the hour of temptation. It is silent in heaven because Satan is not there accusing anymore he is here upon earth. He is playing the fake good guy(messiah) on earth winning friends and influencing peple healing the deadly Wound holding revivals his fallen Angels are behaving as they did in Noahs day ect.Then in mid week (2 1/2 months after he arrives) When Satan Declares himself god upon earth standing in the holie of holies The saints cry out and God starts readying for War this is why there is only silence the first half of the five months the second half heaven is a busy place

stone

Dec 16, 2007
(Letsgofishing;27495)
Kriss, I'm an endtimes freak. Revelations is what got me reading the bible. I remember I was trying to figure it out in 4th grade( it was a little bit beyond me.)So I know your theory, Ive actually believed something like it for a couple of years. So go ahead and tell me I'll understand......I;m sure of it.your brother in christRyan Fitz
I see it happening something like this:The middle East is going to get more and more violent until the Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 prophecy happens.After the Ezekiel prophecy, Israel will be respected world wide. Israel will build a new temple, and start a daily sacrifice. The future World dictator, the Antichrist will come to power. [Bible scholars in the past believed it would be the last pope.]Ten nations from the European Union are going to give their military and political power to the Antichrist. He is going to make a seven year treaty with Israel. This will start the final seven years of the end of the world and the countdown to Armageddon.The Antichrist is then going to try to conquer the world militarily. Probably starting off with nuclear war, aimed mostly against the Muslim nations of the Middle East. This will go on for about a year. The devastations of Nuclear War will follow: - famine, radiation sickness, forests burned up, many dead. Then natural disasters, as punishment on men for their sins will happen. A meteorite or astoroid falling into the sea, plague, poisoned water, and one third of all men killed. Earthquakes, Large hail stones. Three and a half years before the end, the European forces under control of the Antichrist are going to march into Israel and take it over. Probably spies in the Israeli Government are just going to hand it over to them. Another inquisition will start. Jews and real Christians are going to be killed. Most of the Jews will escape to surrounding land. The final punishments of natural disasters from God, worse than the first, will happen. Sores, plague, darkness [possibly from dust or smoke blocking the sun] men scorched with great heat, great earthquake, etc.The armies of the East are going to march westward to fight with the European armies, and they will meet in a place in Israel called Armageddon. [The plains of Megiddo]Now comes Biblical Armageddon right at the end.The Lord Jesus is going to return with an army of angels Possibly piloting UFOs, and the Second Coming of Christ is going to happen. The real born again Christians are going to be levitated up into the air to meet Jesus, along with the dead bodies of saints that will rise out of the graves. These armies gathered at Armageddon are going to be destroyed.- That destruction is biblical Armageddon. Angels are going to abduct people that practice sin, people that heard about Jesus and never accepted Him as Saviour, and these sinners are going to be thrown into the fire or hell. They'll suffer forever.The real Christians are going to rule and reign with Christ on the Earth for a thousand years of peace, in which Satan will be bound and he can't tempt anyone. After the 1000 years, Satan is let loose to deceive whoever can be deceived as a final test to see what men are evil and not worthy to be angels. The deceived men will try to attack the saints and fire will come down and kill them. Then the city New Jerusalem, with the streets of Gold and precious stones in the walls and pearly gates, is going to come down from heaven and be placed on the Earth. The Saints will live there in that bright city in their mansions.Like this old song says:I've got a mansion, just over the hill top, In that bright land where, We'll never grow old. And someday yonder,we will nevermore wander, But walk on streets that,are purest Gold.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Stone Antichrist comes in peacfully not wageing war we are told there will be wars and rumors of wars but these things must happen the end is not yet what is the oppisite of War ?? Peace when you hear peace and saftey our redemtion draws near (because we are months from the End)now read this verse about Antichrist (Satan)Dan 8:25 And through his (Satans) policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

stone

Dec 16, 2007
(kriss;27518)
Stone Antichrist comes in peacfully not wageing war we are told there will be wars and rumors of wars but these things must happen the end is not yet what is the oppisite of War ?? Peace when you hear peace and saftey our redemtion draws near (because we are months from the End)now read this verse about Antichrist (Satan)Dan 8:25 And through his (Satans) policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Antichrist is going to obtain the kingdom by peaceful means and flattery. After he has the contol of the kingdom (the 10 nations of the revived roman empire) he will go forth to make war. Antichrist is the one in the first seal riding the white horse with the bow in his hand going forth conquering and to conquer.Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. Daniel 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. Daniel 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time. Daniel 11:25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him. He obtains the kingdom peacefully. But he starts forecasting devices (missiles) for a time (a year). He will go against the king of the South, (Egypt or surrounding muslim territories) with a great army. That is war. War of conquest.And this goes along with what it says in Revelation with the first and second seals.Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Revelation 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. [Alberto Rivera, former catholic Jesuit priest, who became a protestant minister, said that the bent (or bowed ) crucifix on a pole that the pope holds, was bent on purpose to identify the pope with the rider on the white horse, holding a bow, in Revelation 6:2. Bible scholars for centuries have believed that the rider on that horse is the antichrist. (White horse is a symbol for conquering.)]

Daniel Israel

Oct 27, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27186)
Vicar of Christ: A title of the pope implying his supreme and universal primacy, both of honour and of jurisdiction, over the Church of Christ. It is founded on the words of the Divine Shepherd to St. Peter: "Feed my lambs. . . . Feed my sheep" (John 21:16-17), by which He constituted the Prince of the Apostles guardian of His entire flock in His own place, thus making him His Vicar and fulfilling the promise made in Matthew 16:18-19. 18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Are you not familar with those verses?
How are you connecting Peter the Israelite to the Popes of Rome?Genesis 49:10-12 - "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ***'s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes. His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. "If the Catholic church teaches that the apostle Peter, or St. Peter was the first Roman leader(LOL), this scripture of prophecy is untrue. Examine this scripture, this "Shiloh" is none other than Jesus. This scripture confirms that spiritual authority will not depart from Judah til Christ's return to gather the saints, and the rest of the people.

Daniel Israel

Oct 27, 2007
(kriss;27189)
This idea of the Pope being antichrist is ridiculous it has no basis in scripture yes you can pick out a scripture here and a scripture there and say look it fits but that is not the way to read the bible it is not what God says its what men said. Now granted these men were interpreting the best they could for their times. The same way those who witnessed the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem in 70 AD thought it to be The abomination of desolation and they were the most learned scholars of their day. But they were wrong time had to pass we had to get to this Gen, knowledge had to increase as God said before the true meaning of Rev. and antichrist could be revealed. If everyone would stop trying to listen to men stop trying to find the answers out side scripture Come to the book without preconceived ideas and notions from the past God tells exactly who he is what will happen when he is here and what you are supposed to do.Revelation and antichrist is about the whole world and all its people it has nothing to do per say with the pope or the catholics it is if anything Christians against antichristians only problem is many of the christians will be fooled into being antichristiansGet your mind above men and into Gods Word
As usual, no scriptures to reinforce your assertions. I give to you for spiritual food my friend, Revelation 17 in its entirety: "1: And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters.2: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.3: So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.4: And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.7: And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.8: The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.9: And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.10: And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.11: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.12: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.13: These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.14: These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.15: And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.16: And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.17: For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.18: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. "I leave it to you to investigate(Google, Wikipedia) the "Seven Hills Of Rome" at your own leisure. These Gentile European nations will gather at the battle of Armegeddon to fight against Christ himself. There is no allegory, no inuendo here either. This is open and shut.Verse 15: "The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Which church has operations in every nation in the Western world, and many in Africa?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And as usual you put your own interpretations in place of Gods I have given you scripture you just wont read what God says but prefer your own wordsI will say again Rev is about the world not the catholics not just the church the entire world I use scripture not WikipediaChapter 17 of the great book of Revelation is a very important chapter as it explains symbolism. God explains the symbology interpreted for you, to clarify the book of Revelation. Our heavenly Father teaches by signs and utilizes objects to help us better understand His interpretation. Never try to change what God has already interpreted. 1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters: He will explain who the great ***** is and how she came about. 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. He is speaking about religious fornication, better know as idolatry. False teachings and worship of things that they should not. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. She looks so holy and religious, but has blasphemies against God written all over her. The seven heads and ten horns is a political system which teams up with the church. (Revelation 13). A one world political and religious system 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: Her idolatry... The woman is a city or group of people. Babylon, the city or meaning a state of confusion. 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. She is the mother of prostitutes and of all idol worship, the harlot that whores around with Satan. Mystery in the Strong's #3466 is (Musterion), initiation of religious rights. The religious rights of Satan. As explained in (II Thessalonians 2:7-12), the mystery of iniquity doth already work and will be revealed. But God will send many a strong delusion that they should believe a lie. And so it is today that so many believe such false doctrines and lies such as the rapture. Make a few movies about something and people fall all over it's message, never searching for the truth themselves. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. Totally amazed at a fake religion! 7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. God will tell us the secret of who the harlot is and what the beast she is riding represents. 8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. The beast that rises out of the bottomless pit is Satan. 9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. The seven heads represent a certain city... That city is Jerusalem. Where Gods hpoly place is where the Abomination of Daniel will happen, the city that is a burdensome stone to the World, the city of that the armies of the World will come against, the city that is Gods clock to men, the city most mentioned in scripture, the city Gods story revolves around. 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. We are speaking of an entity here... Satan! 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. The son of perdition which is Satan... The seven kings are the roles that Satan plays throughout time from the beginning. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. The ten kings who have not yet risen to power; but they will be appointed to their kingdoms for a brief time to reign with the religious beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. They will all sign a treaty giving their power and strength to the beast... He controls them! 14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Together they will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them; for the Lamb is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. The waters which the woman is sitting on represent masses of people of every race and nation... Billions who are deceived! Those who play church, attending once a week and then back to their everyday lives and old grind, never learning the truth of God's Word. 16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. Reference: (Revelation 18:8-9) 17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. God will put a plan into their minds, a plan that will carry out His purpose. IT WILL HAPPEN AS IT IS WRITTEN! 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Again that woman represents the "great city" that will rule over the kings of the earth... Babylon! Nimrod named it. Nimrod’s motive was to keep the promised child from ruling, he used the fear of the wild beasts as a pretense for uniting the people, and established the kingdom of Babel. Presenting himself as savior, Nimrod convinced the inhabitants to look to him as the lord of the earth instead of the true God. Thus, the establishment of the kingdom was the beginning of the Babylon we read about in the Bible. Historically and symbolically, Babylon is any organized system that replaces God’s rule with human or demonic rule.there is nothing in Rev 17 you could interpt as the Pope except to misinterpt one seven hill verse and then you have to ignore the rest of the chapter to make it work unless you want to show me scripture where the pope rises from the bottomless pitor is the son of perdition.