Church Leaders Belief About Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Want some more interptationRevelation 17:2 "With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."This is the answer given to John, by the angel. The "people" of the earth have become intoxicated on her [this one world religious system's] wine, which is confusion and false doctrine. Amos 8:11 "Behold the day come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:"When Satan comes, he comes bring peace and prosperity to everyone that buys into his system. Amos 8:12 "And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they [the people of the earth living in their flesh bodies] shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it."So what are these people looking for? The truth of God's Word, it simply will not be found. As we see today, Christian churches are even bringing in the heathen religious forms such as TM and other forms, and trying to use them and call their methods of those eastern religious forms "of God". This "Scarlet colored beast" religious system will be out to please everyone, including you and your church. However, the churches that are of the Smyrna and Philadelphia type will not buy into that system. The other five types of churches will. This "woman" then is a "false religion", and she sits on "the religious beast" of the one world system. Think of this religious system in today's terms as the "World Council of Churches", this old ***** caters to any heathen cause coming down the line. The "Scarlet" color represents royalty, and a very high political power, and that is exactly where the World Council of Churches sits. The "blasphemy" she is spouting out is against our Heavenly Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit of God. In Revelation 13:1, we were given the seven dominions, or continents which cover the entire earth, with it's ten rulers, or authoritative agencies. All these powers are riding under a beast, which is a world wide government. When this government started, it was in a political form following a world war. However, after the United Nations was established, then a troubling spiritual time came. The Political form of this world wide system will die, and out of it's destruction a religious order, or religion which the entire world will accept will come into being.Revelation 17:9 "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."If you understand God's prophecy, then you have "wisdom". The "Mountains" are seven nations, or dominions. They are areas of land, and all seven dominions comprise the entire earth. They will make up Satan's earthly kingdom. A "kingdom" is "a king and his domain". The "woman", or this false religion will sit and rule over all seven of these dominions. "She" is the religion of Satan , and the eighth verse told us it is Satan [the beast] that will sit over the woman.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
Kriss ~ sorry, this is probably "end times 101" but my question is: Do you believe that people who are truly Christians, who love Jesus with their whole hearts etc. - is it possible for them to be misled & follow the anti-christ? I believe that in order for us to sin, we have to willfully do something. I don't think I can be tricked or fooled into sinning - so if the anti-christ fools me and yet I think I am actually following God, how can I be held accountable for that? Or will everyone know they are actually following a false-Christ, but yet do it anyway? And besides, if a person is truly a Christian, being led astray by the anti-christ, wouldn't that go against the verse that says that nobody can snatch us out of the Father's hand?

Daniel Israel

Oct 27, 2007
(kriss;27327)
The first beast is not Satan as you say because it the one world system Satan is the 2nd beast Satan has NOT been able to walk to and fro upon the earth sense Christ died upon the cross and for all intensive purpose conquered death who is Satan he is currently physically held by Michael until there is war in heaven and he is kicked out Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child]. the Antichrist is Satan himself No man even a possessed man doing these things it would be obvious to everyone the whole world would never be fooled The whole world will not follow a man a man cannot create a great delusion a man cannot heal the deadly wound This is Satan disguised as an Angel of Light claiming to be christonly the fake return of a fake christ fit all criteria of the AntichristLook at the words in this verse2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong (1753) delusion, that they should believe a lie Strong greek word "energeia"a) in the NT used only of superhuman power, whether of God or of the Devil
You didnt answer the original question. You said the Satan will be cast down to the Earth before the great tribulation. The original poster made the point in Job where Satan said he was "Going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." This scripture completely debunks your point about Satan being cast to the Earth in the last days. You didnt admit it.

Daniel Israel

Oct 27, 2007
(kriss;27206)
The only place he is going to sit is in the holie of holies declaring himself to be God Amobination of desolation spoken of in Daniel and the last time I looked that had nothing to with the Pope and its not in Rome.
Revelation 11:1-2 - "There was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."The person occupying the office of the Pope 3 1/2 years before the seventh day millennium will move into a new temple built in Jerusalem. Verse 2 clearly proves this. This new temple to be built will be annexed by, and tread under foot for forty and two months, which is three and a half years. Not the space of a half hour, interpreted into three and a half years.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;28155)
Kriss ~ sorry, this is probably "end times 101" but my question is: Do you believe that people who are truly Christians, who love Jesus with their whole hearts etc. - is it possible for them to be misled & follow the anti-christ? I believe that in order for us to sin, we have to willfully do something. I don't think I can be tricked or fooled into sinning - so if the anti-christ fools me and yet I think I am actually following God, how can I be held accountable for that? Or will everyone know they are actually following a false-Christ, but yet do it anyway? And besides, if a person is truly a Christian, being led astray by the anti-christ, wouldn't that go against the verse that says that nobody can snatch us out of the Father's hand?
I know you are asking kriss but here's my opinion anyway. I believe that when the Anti-Christ appears that true christians will be able to see straight through all his lies and deceit. Besides we already know what types of things the anti-christ will be doing and the promises he will make. Promises of peace and prosperity and the whole time he rules the world will be falling apart. I truly believe that true christians will know exactly whats going on.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Peacebewithyou;28155)
You wont be fooled if remember a couple things thats why God told them to us in his letter the problem is few churches teach them And yes you are absolutely held responsible if you follow him because God told you exactly when he would be here and what he will be doing if you don't bother to read it why shouldn't you be responsible?You have to remember Satan is a master at twisting scripture he knows God word as well as Christ. So he can make anything sound holy.He will be pretending to be Christ (antichrist)First you must set it in your mind that the fake comes first (6th trump) no matter how great the delusion no matter what he promises or says do not believe it the true Christ does not come until last (7th trump) Second when the true Christ arrives we are all changed into our spirit bodiesin the twinkling of an eye so if you are still in a physical body the true Christ is not here. So it will not be hard to tell the real from the fake if you dont fall prey to listening to the fakes lies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Daniel Israel;28177)
You didnt answer the original question. You said the Satan will be cast down to the Earth before the great tribulation. The original poster made the point in Job where Satan said he was "Going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." This scripture completely debunks your point about Satan being cast to the Earth in the last days. You didnt admit it.
If you had read I explained this already THE Bible says Satan gets kicked to earth in the end of 5th/ into the 6th trump thats the great tribulation the Hour of temptation Satan has not been able to walk to and fro upon the earth sense Christ was crusified and he was conquered. DO you not know Christs death on the cross conquered sin and death (name for Satan )?????And if you read Rev it will tell you that Satan is currently held by Michael until there is war in heaven and Satan gets kicked out.This isnt my theroy its what Gods Word says if you read it. So how can Gods word be debunked???? I sugest you study his word on these things instead of mens theroys

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(kriss;28226)
Second when the true Christ arrives we are all changed into our spirit bodiesin the twinkling of an eye so if you are still in a physical body the true Christ is not here. .
When do you beleive this will happen?Like in within two years?Five?Could be 100?Just your opinion..... I won't hold you to it.
wink.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Daniel Israel;28180)
Revelation 11:1-2 - "There was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."The person occupying the office of the Pope 3 1/2 years before the seventh day millennium will move into a new temple built in Jerusalem. Verse 2 clearly proves this. This new temple to be built will be annexed by, and tread under foot for forty and two months, which is three and a half years. Not the space of a half hour, interpreted into three and a half years.
3 1/2 years the 42 months has been shortened to 5 months the time Satan as antichrist will be here again Gods Word not mine why dont you read what Rev.9:5 an 9:10 it tells you exactly what the time has been shortened to

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;28232)
(Kriss;28226)
Second when the true Christ arrives we are all changed into our spirit bodiesin the twinkling of an eye so if you are still in a physical body the true Christ is not here. .
When do you beleive this will happen?Like in within two years?Five?Could be 100?Just your opinion..... I won't hold you to it.
wink.gif
Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Peacebewithyou;28232)
wink.gif

Well as Jag has given you scripture for only the father knows the hour or the day but we are told to know the season we have been in that season sinse 1948 when God returned the Jews to Israel (as he promised ) for the first time in 2000 years.He promised that the Generation that wittnessed this event would not all pass away before he returned. So since I believe in what the Lord says and 1948 was 60 years ago it has to be verily soon sense the average life span of this Generation is Biblically about 70 yearsSo I would say with some degree of certainty within perhaps about 10 years.If your asking my personal opinion which is not worth much I would give you a guestement of months to 2 years