CHURCHianity Exposed AGAIN!~ The Dead DO get Out of Hell!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20:13- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Not the "LIVING"- but the dead- who had NOT been JUDGED yet!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know..they sure can..always the chance to choose to be with God...or at least to go in that direction!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev 20:13- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

How did you escape the flames of purgatory? I thought you were banned! Oh, suspended, ok.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hell is where Unbelieving Living souls, departed out of dead body's are waiting for judgement.
Their body's are dead, waiting in the ground.

Their dead body's shall be risen up, sent to hell, not glorified.
Their living soul, shall impart their body's, thus the body shall have life IN it, and thus they shall have life in their body and soul, to receive their Judgement.

They shall be Judged, Not Forgiven, Not Saved, Not Born Again.

Then Sentenced.

Life from their soul shall depart their body, thus their body rendered dead.
Life from their soul shall depart their soul,
(And that life return to God).
Thus their soul rendered dead.

Their body and soul VOID of life, shall be destroyed.

Men become saved while in their own life, which is their own Blood.
Bodies dead in the grave, do not rise up to ever lasting life.

Anything called dead (spiritually);
is separated from God; be it living men, living souls, dead body's.

God Bless,
Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hell is where Unbelieving Living souls, departed out of dead body's are waiting for judgement.

Something else we wont agree upon. :D

If souls are "already in hell" ...then they are/ have already been judged. Tasting the fire.

Obviously you are free to believe this like many other misguided people do.
But as for me and my house...your God is not my God.

Bless you....H

Reactions: Pisteuo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something else we wont agree upon. :D

If souls are "already in hell" ...then they are/ have already been judged. Tasting the fire.

There are numerous judgements...since a consequence can not be effected until a judgement has occurred.

Every time we do something ~ a judgement follows.
Become born - judged in sin.

Become in heartfelt belief - judged to be saved.

Do glorifying works - judged to receive rewards.

Never believe - judged not saved

Bodily die without Salvation - judged your living soul goes to Hell to wait the Day of Judgement., upon the unsaved soul and unsaved body.

Obviously you are free to believe this like many other misguided people do.

You are free to continue to be without understanding.

[QUOTE But as for me and my house...your God is not my God.[/QUOTE]

My God is thee Lord God Almighty of ALL people, whether or not they acknowledge Him. He creates all people, He gives Life, He takes Life, He destroys vessels; and for some LIKE ME, He gives forever life; wholly, holy, body, soul & spirit.

Sorry, you have a different god.

God Bless,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some will literally perish in a final judgment on the day of Christ's coming (see Rev.11 about the 7,000 that are slain).

But truly, no one born in the flesh will have their soul/spirit destroyed until the "lake of fire" event at the end of Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

In Luke 16, Jesus told a story about Lazarus, a poor beggar, and the rich man. Lazarus died and was carried to Paradise, on one side in Abraham's bosom. The rich man died, his body buried, and he was carried to hell, a place in Paradise on the other side with a great gulf fixed border between them. The rich man was able to see Abraham and Lazarus, and to speak to Abraham. Were these details real, or was our Lord Jesus just speaking some kind of metaphor? I believe the setting and parameters of that place are real, though Lazarus and the rich man may have been hypthetical.

Thus 'hell' is actually an abode for the wicked in the heavenly. It's a place of separation. It is not the "lake of fire". In the KJV, there's different words translated to "hell" when sometimes it's speaking of hades (abode of the wicked), or geena pointing to the OT valley of Hinnom which was a perpetual burning garbage pit outside Jerusalem, which is a metaphor our Lord used to point to the future "lake of fire". The abode of hell is also referred to as a type of prison (see Isaiah 42:7; "spirits in prison" Peter mentioned; and the pit prison of Rev.20 Satan is to be locked into during Christ's future 1,000 years reign.

When one of the malefactors crucified with Jesus asked Him to remember him when Jesus came into His Kingdom, Jesus told him that "To day, thou shalt be with Me in paradise." (Luke 23:43).

That shows our soul/spirit retains conscious awareness without our flesh after we die.

Reactions: Taken

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Is this something vital to Christianity?

or is it some new doctrine?

The dead, it might come as a shock are dead, no longer with us.
We the living will one day die and prior to that day must chose Jesus or reject him.
If we chose Jesus we will go to be with him.
If we reject him we will be excluded from all that is good.

The point of this is we cannot help the dead, concentrate on helping those who have not chosen Jesus.