Ciao..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pax

Feb 6, 2008
Should I introduce and give an account of myself? I'm not sure how things work so I'll just be open...My name is Carolina, I'm half Italian half Spanish but brought up and schooled in the UK and now live in Sardinia. I'm married to an Italian (Sardinian) and we have two children, girl of 19 and boy of 14, both students.I was brought up as a non strict-practicing Catholic (just all the trimmings etc..), was exposed to Protestant traditions while in the UK as well as studying with Jehovah's Witnesses for over two years ( but not Baptised ). While studying in the UK, I came across many if not loads of different peoples, nationalities, religions and beliefs, from which I have learned much.I've gone through many different patches and personal journeys in search of the truth... listened and learned a lot, but after all that, I 'feel' Jesus, God and The Bible (The Word) is the answer.My reason for joining this site is to do just that: to follow the Bible Studies so as to learn from and be guided, to discuss and learn..maybe sometimes argue too...! I don't care... as long as it gets me closer to God ! Living here in Sardinia, there's little chance outside the Catholic view (apart from Jehovah's Witnesses), so being able to access the internet and worldwide forums is a welcomed privilage for me
smile.gif
Hope to fit in comfortably
wink.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Pax, hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God with love, joy, peace, etc.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.