Civil War Wednesday?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Please allow me to propose that you know neither the OPENING passage of Daniel 9; the going forth of the word and the first series of weeks; nor the seventieth week. In fact, you know NOTHING about which you speak, but you seem to speak all the more -- which is typical for those who are uninformed.

God is light - the Word is God - and in Him is no darkness at all, understand?
If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin.

There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and made known to the king Nebuchadnezzar
(and to His people of the current time) what shall be in the latter days. - in these days -

Don't you know? The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 11:v.15

And the NATIONS will be angry (wrathed), but God also will pour upon them His wrath ... - the Word is God, understand? - and He will destroy them which destroy the earth. Rev.11:v.18

Revelation 2:v.26-27
26 He that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the END
(1Cor.15:v.24to26), to him will I give Power over the nations:

27 And he shall RULE them with a Rod of Iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father
.-God-

Last edited:

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd just like to point out that it's now January 25th, and the world hasn't imploded. No power outages, internet outages, food shortages, bombings. All those predictions and fear-mongering... gone to waste.

Sometimes I think that there are people who feel actual disappointment when an ordinary day goes by, without some great calamity happening. And that's sad.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd just like to point out that it's now January 25th, and the world hasn't imploded. No power outages, internet outages, food shortages, bombings. All those predictions and fear-mongering... gone to waste.

giphy.gif
:D:D:D

Sometimes I think that there are people who feel actual disappointment when an ordinary day goes by, without some great calamity happening. And that's sad.

I always felt that rapture people always want that

Reactions: Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, and yes it's ALWAYS literal! :)
:) I'll just picture the Mary Jo I use to know as a Mary Joe, so as to remember you unlike her from memory, are male. :p
(Couldn't name yourself Steve and make it easy could ya? Nooooo. lol ;) )

I disagree. I think it's all part of the game plan to smoke out the REAL TRAITORS like McConnell who accused Trump of Instigating the Capital Building breaking and entering.

It's my understanding that if a candidate is caught cheating, he/she AUTOMATICALLY LOSES, and the other candidate is awarded the WIN.
True, as regards proof of election fraud. However, all that has been dismissed even by the highest sorry example of a court in the land. And China's Joe has been sworn in. He also has the football. Which is scary in itself.
In fact, that very thought made me recall President Stillson from Dead Zone. (clip rated pg)

Done and done. We're out of the city in a fairly remote location with each of the aspects you highlighted already anticipated and addressed. And of course nobody can anticipate every contingency, but I've done my best to have options. And I have been steadily at this for ten years! ;)
Excellent. ;) :)

JB & KH would be arrested, T&P installed and then murdered, and then NP.
To the first part I'd LOVE to see that happen. I'd even throw in to donate the handcuffs, so it appears as an act of we the people. Everyone chip in a dime for the two bracelet set.
As to the rest, highly doubtful at this juncture. The EC certified the illegal votes results and Traitor Pence affirmed in his capacity as President of the Senate.
It's over as far as the law in this matter is concerned. DT will not enter the office again unless he runs in 2024 and wins.

That's why I post not only what Scripture and History define, but also tempered with what appears to be occurring behind the scenes, because the Main Stream Media is not going to report ANY TRUTHS. And what I haven't posted is my unpublished Manuscript on Bible Prophecy, focused on the Book of Daniel in compliance with 12:4 & 9, versus the "ancient fulfillment" lies from the commentators and pulpits. So there's a much more foundational aspect which the church and this audience is oblivious to. So what I propose is not simply some wishful conjecture, but rather a substantive study of Prophetic Scripture in context with World Events.
OK :)

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (in the picture, -- with Bobby Jo as the typist) :rolleyes:
And very, very, very best regards to you and yours. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... It's over as far as the law in this matter is concerned. ...

Dearest WS,

I agree that it's gone PAST the Judicial Branch. -- And that's why the MILITARY has taken control, -- and I doubt that JB has the "Football".

And to make our "wager", I'll throw in the first DOLLAR toward those cuff links! ;)

With INFINITE Regards to YOU, and YOURS, and ALL that KNOW YOU!
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing) :rolleyes:

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest WS,

I agree that it's gone PAST the Judicial Branch. -- And that's why the MILITARY has taken control, -- and I doubt that JB has the "Football".
According to the law, Trump didn't have them as of one minute after 12 noon on the 20th. There are actually more than one Football, in a manner of speaking. The Nuclear Football Is Now Following President Joe Biden Around

[sic]"...Typically, when a new President is sworn in, there is effectively a direct handoff, where the aide assigned to the outgoing President would turn over the satchel to the one assigned to the new Commander-In-Chief. However, Trump's decision not to attend the inauguration would have required changes to those plans.

“There are at least three or four identical ‘footballs’: one follows the president, one follows the vice president, and one traditionally is set aside for the designated survivor at events like inaugurations and State of the Union addresses,” Stephen Schwartz, a nonresident fellow at the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists and an expert on American nuclear weapons programs, told CNN. "Donald Trump is president through 11:59:59 am on January 20."

“If an aide with the football accompanies Trump on Air Force One to Florida, that aide will remove himself or herself from Trump’s presence at noon and return to Washington, DC, with the briefcase,” Schwartz continued. It's not clear who specifically the aide carrying the satchel into the Capitol this morning was assigned to, at least initially, and whether they are the one following President Biden. Former Vice President Pence also attended the ceremony, who would have had the football in tow up until Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President. It's also worth noting that President Biden would have needed little instruction on how to use the football as he dealt with the burden for eight years under the Obama Administration. Vice President Harris would need some instruction, a cursory version of which is rumored to occur either prior to or just after being sworn into office.
" (end excerpt)

And to make our "wager", I'll throw in the first DOLLAR toward those cuff links! ;)
Cool! Now we're up to two whole dollars. lol We could start a Go Fund Me page and ask for donations. ;) Lord, would we be able to retire handsomely or what.

With INFINITE Regards to YOU, and YOURS, and ALL that KNOW YOU!
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing) :rolleyes:
Thank you and the same to you. :) Pssst, I don't know if BJ likes typing as much as we love gabbing. ;) :p

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be easier just to deactivate the football and then give it to JB? You Anons really don't know how to devise a conspiracy.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Remember that Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down-Matt.24:v.1-2.
(This event fulfilled LITERALLY in the year 70AD).

If you / we see well, the events you listed above do not match the events listed by JESUS, when his true disciples asked to Him:

1 - "Tell us, when shall these things be?
2 - and what shall be the sign of thy coming?
3 - and of the END of the World?

JESUS anwered : Matt.24:v.4-8
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass,
but the END is not yet.

If you / we see well, the events you listed above do not match the events listed by JESUS, when his true disciples asked to Him:

Here is what more JESUS said: verse 7:
For nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom, (G-7; and UNO; and other Entities, will be DISSOLVED?
and there shall be famines,
and pestilences, (this is fulfilling LITERALLY in the current time)
and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

As we can see, the events you listed have nothing to do with the Word of God, as were revealed by JESUS, but mere human conjectures, and suppositions, and presumptions, and inventions, like the famous Y2K twenty years ago about the collapse of Internet.

What prevails is the Word of God, The Word is God, understand?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
--------------THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN-------------

01 26-2021 is the TWENTY SIXTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
giphy.gif

:D:D:D
I always felt that rapture people always want that

The figure you posted as whether it was END of the World of Devil , it is more an invention like others that were highlighted by UnrulyBeauty in her post 303 above.

You and UnrulyBeauty, and ALL readers here, must know that now, in the latter times, or last days, when the Most High God will destroy the World of Devil-Revelation 11:v.18, even now in this terrible time (the days are evil) will appear scoffers, and their mouth speaks great swelling words having men's persons in admiration.

It is not surprising that this attitude, of those who follow the evil one, comes to spread their apostasies, for the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

By the way, the horrendous picture of idolatry you put on your posts shall utterly disappear or be abolished. God will destroy all kind of idolatry on the face of the Earth; Remember - The Word is God.

Isaiah 2:v.17-22

17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
--------------THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN-------------

01 27-2021 is the TWENTY SEVENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The figure you posted as whether it was END of the World of Devil , it is more an invention like others that were highlighted by UnrulyBeauty in her post 303 above.

Take a chill pill dude, it was a joke post. Your really to uptight

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Take a chill pill dude, it was a joke post. Your really to uptight

If you had the Spirit of God you would not post your nonsense, neither say the foolish words from your heart, as the words you wrote above. The words that come out of your mouth and you also write them, they are good for nothing, what prevails is the Word of God, understand? The Word is God, understand?

He Himself who WAS MADE FLESH as He said by His servant the prophet Isaiah around 3,300 years after Adam, or after have passed around three centuries from the beginning of the fourth Day
- Isaiah 7:v.14 -, and in the END of the fourth Day, the Word - God - was made flesh, yeah, He Himself -the Word-God - at the END of the fourth Day, became flesh in the womb of a virgin, as He Himself had determined centuries ago, understand?

Know, therefore, in no way be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. For he that sows to his flesh
(as you have done through your idolater spirit) shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to God -the Spirit - shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Furthermore, it is impossible to enter in the Kingdom of God with the idolatry you have in your heart. Yeah, impossible.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but posting in BIG, BOLD, BRIGHT LETTERS for paragraph upon paragraph with RANDOM CAPS SCATTERED THROUGHOUT is a sure way to guarantee I will not read your post.

Reactions: JohnDB and historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had the Spirit of God you would not post your nonsense, neither say the foolish words from your heart, as the words you wrote above. The words that come out of your mouth and you also write them, they are good for nothing

Dude your a comedian, you make me belly laugh. No words came out of my mouth but my keyboard. As one poster said you lose everyone because you type in color with bold and caps scattered throughout. It makes you look like your a know it all and no one will read your stuff. Get head out of the clouds and stop thinking your something special because your not. Your just another person who thinks they are more important than they really are

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Dude your a comedian, you make me belly laugh. No words came out of my mouth but my keyboard. As one poster said you lose everyone because you type in color with bold and caps scattered throughout. It makes you look like your a know it all and no one will read your stuff. Get head out of the clouds and stop thinking your something special because your not. Your just another person who thinks they are more important than they really are

If you had the Spirit of God you would not post your nonsense, neither say the foolish words from your heart, as the words you wrote above. The words that come out of your mouth and you also write them, they are good for nothing, what prevails is the Word of God, understand? The Word is God, understand?

He Himself who WAS MADE FLESH as He said by His servant the prophet Isaiah around 3,300 years after Adam, or after have passed around three centuries from the beginning of the fourth Day
- Isaiah 7:v.14 -, and in the END of the fourth Day, the Word - God - was made flesh, yeah, He Himself -the Word-God - at the END of the fourth Day, became flesh in the womb of a virgin, as He Himself had determined centuries ago, understand?

Know, therefore, in no way be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. For he that sows to his flesh (
as you have done through your idolater spirit) shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to God -the Spirit - shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Furthermore, it is impossible to enter in the Kingdom of God with the idolatry you have in your heart. Yeah, impossible.

Be careful or get ready, God is a devouring fire.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All politicians suck...

Look...Trump spent over 750 billion dollars for defense last year...

And a bunch of Duck Dynasty wannabe and protesting yahoos took over the capitol building inside of ten minutes...

The ONLY reason congress is in session is that there's a whole battalion of troops (2,500) stationed outside of the thing now.
Every last one of them busy playing with their cell phones.

How hard would it be to get it again?

Not hard... just gotta post up some great distracting tic toc videos and march right on by.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Know, therefore, in no way be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. For he that sows to his flesh (
as you have done through your idolater spirit) shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sows to God -the Spirit - shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Be careful or get ready, God is a devouring fire.

Your on ignore for being so full of yourself and being out to lunch. When you repent for thinking your better than anyone else do let me know