Civil War Wednesday?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say you did. That thread was closed so I thought since it was related that I would offer a website that sounded familiar with the video of Chris Yoon. And to add to that, if Trump had something up his sleeves, he would also prepare the country for and upheaval by bringing in tens of thousands of National Guard, knowing that the Left will have a meltdown violent trantrum. Not to say there aren't any angry radicals on the Right. Those patriotic guys up in Idaho who trained for times like this. ??

This is quite the wrong thread to brooch that subject, it may be better to start one of your own or tell Mr. Yoon yourself at his YouTube page. Note I am not trying to be a boar here just not seeing this in relation to the OP

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, masks are still a thing here. Some places don't mandate them though. At least in my area.
Its a criminal offense now to go into a shop here without a mask on if you are not exempt. it comes with a hefty fine, all airports are locked down with very tight restrictions on entering the country, its a test before during and after with a 10 day isolation in place on arrival. We are actually tighter on restrictions in a lot of ways than when it was at its worse bc of the new strain they found which is even more contagious.
As for guns, the thing about banning guns by law is, only outlaws will have the guns. They banned guns in GB and it isn't peace and harmony there. Criminals will always have guns. And making the victim pool, law abiding citizens, their easy targets by disarming them in the face of that isn't helping anyone.
I think if people stop mining the gunpowder or something then guns would be useless. make it as hard as possible for people to own guns, personally i would prefer swords as a means of defence.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a criminal offense now to go into a shop here without a mask on if you are not exempt. it comes with a hefty fine, all airports are locked down with very tight restrictions on entering the country, its a test before during and after with a 10 day isolation in place on arrival. We are actually tighter on restrictions in a lot of ways than when it was at its worse bc of the new strain they found which is even more contagious.
There were similar restrictions here early on. People couldn't cross state lines. If they did they were required to self-quarantine at their own expense at local hotels, or motels. Silly really, since who is going to enforce that? What? They're going to have police at all border points to other states and pull over every single out of state tagged car?
But I think it was the reporting of this nonsense that was their point. Impart more fear into the masses. Just like when they reported that non-essential travel was forbidden. Even the local public buses had on their route signs, rather than the route listed the message, essential travel only.
Right! Who determines what is essential? I think all that was an social experiment to see how far they could push us before we snapped and pushed back. I don't think that's over yet either. Especially now in the wake of The Steal.
We'll see.

I think if people stop mining the gunpowder or something then guns would be useless.
Not likely going to happen.
Where Did Gunpowder Come From? Humanity's Most Ironic Mistake - Blog

make it as hard as possible for people to own guns, personally i would prefer swords as a means of defence.
Really? One of the weapons of choice for the criminal element in Scotland are knives. Ever been knifed?

Swords provide opportunity for up close and personal killing. Just because it is easier to pull a trigger doesn't mean the homicidal criminal element would be deterred if swords were their only offensive weapon.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I can see it from another angle ...

It seems to me that there is ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and subjective truth. And where Scripture offers the Former; men offer the latter. So Jesus tells us that HE's no longer going to be on earth and that we should NOW use a PURSE, and a BAG, and sell our Cloak to buy a SWORD.

And if we considered that our "Cloak" shelters us from Wind, Rain, and Cold, -- and we should sell our most VALUABLE Cloak to buy a SWORD?!? It seems that Jesus places a HIGH VALUE on a SWORD, so who is it that thinks Jesus is an IDIOT, and that THEY KNOW BETTER??? Keep the CLOAK, don't waste your energy buying a SWORD, it will be useless in any and every circumstance???

So if you think GOD is STUPID, then also ignore Rev. 18:

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying,
“Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins,
lest you share in her plagues;

Don't just stay in the cities, but MOVE INTO THE LARGEST CITIES. Nothing bad will happen in the cities, and nothing bad will happen to you. In fact, walk down the worse parts of the city at night, because "Jesus will protect you". And have your wife go alone, because "Jesus will protect her". -- Go ahead and be FOOLISH!

OR, -- Be WISE and Obey Scripture:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

We all choose,
Bobby Jo

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prognosis is a couple of days, but the six months supply of food and necessities should more than cover when we can't buy or sell, -- so you should be moving in that direction, SOON! :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam ;)

I live in a small apartment, and I'm not going to stack my little pantry from floor to ceiling with half a year of food and water and other items lol. My gosh, the toilet paper alone would fill the whole thing :D

Reactions: amigo de christo

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just have this feeling that something big is going to happen before the end of this month. Not just the inauguration issues, but something more.
American's have learned not only was their vote for Trump stolen this past election but, that the courts don't care that the votes were robbed and given to a candidate unfit to lead. A dangerous candidate that is corrupt, and has been as he admitted himself, from the start of his career in the Senate. Now he's stolen the White House.

There's nothing anyone (the common, average citizen, at least) can DO about it at this point. Rampaging in the streets won't take Biden out of office, or put Trump back in. Sure, there will always be those extremists who think that screaming in front of a mayor's office will exact change, but does it ever? Not really. We live in a country run by a government. Our best hope is to support putting people into positions of power that we believe will work on our behalf, including securing an honest election system in the future. We all know this election was completely screwed up and inaccurate, and people tried to fight it with all their might, and they failed. That was our last best hope for holding onto a decent administration. Now we have to suck it up and plan for 2024.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take for instance September 1st, 2020. Aka, 9-11. 911 is the telephone number for emergencies.
The planes hijacked that day? United airlines and American airlines. United America. America United.

I don't subscribe to the mindset that sees symbolism in everything. Not like Al Qaeda had anything to do with the naming of our airlines.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seriously telling me that it is a Commandment that I'm disobeying by not buying a gun? If that's the general consensus within American Christianity little wonder the nation is in such turmoil. The preference for civil war in order to protect"your rights and freedoms" and the preference to own a gun that you can"protect yourself and your property" and the demand from the state legislators to act positively on your behalf in those areas is clearly indicative of a church whose religious beliefs are no longer resting in Christ but are relying on politics to defend you. I have no desire to take away your guns... Buy as many as you wish. My father and grandfather were gunsmiths. I've owned guns in the past...I know how to handle them... I've won competitions using them. But saying that God requires we own them, and use them, in order to maintain a certain "Christian" lifestyle and nation and preposterously ridiculous.

Whoa there, Slick! Slow down, take a seat, let's talk :D

The "general consensus" in America Christians is not that everyone needs to own a gun. Not at all. Not even slightly.

You're leaping ahead here with wild assumptions that aren't based on any truth. We (meaning 99.9% of Americans) don't prefer civil war. Nobody here has lived through a civil war. Most Americans do not own guns. Gallup reported in 2019 that only about 1/3 of Americans own a firearm.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest WS,

I guessed I missed it, but apparently there might have been a "dry-run" today on the east coast with shutdowns of the major networks, the internet, and also the power grid for several hours???

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & Elam
Nah, I'm on the east coast. Everything's been just fine today :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a small apartment, and I'm not going to stack my little pantry from floor to ceiling with half a year of food and water and other items lol. My gosh, the toilet paper alone would fill the whole thing :D

LOL, -- it's interesting how the Mormons get around their "Year-Supply-Of-Food" requirement, by filling a "chest" coffee table; raising the Queen Bed and stacking underneath; etc., etc. But if you have extended family outside of a city, maybe you can "prep" there; or maybe do what you can where you can so that you aren't completely without. And be sure to pre-pay your utility bills so that you have a "balance" when the world goes to an electronic system.

Or, if you ARE ARRESTED and killed for refusing the Mark of the Beast, you get to Return with Jesus to Rule and Reign for the 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom. So not all is lost! GOD honors what you can do, -- so long as you do WHAT YOU CAN!

With Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & Elam :doggie-print:

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, -- it's interesting how the Mormons get around their "Year-Supply-Of-Food" requirement, by filling a "chest" coffee table; raising the Queen Bed and stacking underneath; etc., etc. But if you have extended family outside of a city, maybe you can "prep" there; or maybe do what you can where you can so that you aren't completely without. And be sure to pre-pay your utility bills so that you have a "balance" when the world goes to an electronic system.

What an odd thing, about Mormons. They're REQUIRED to have a year's supply of food?

I don't have extended family :)

Utility bills are already electronic.

Or, if you ARE ARRESTED and killed for refusing the Mark of the Beast, you get to Return with Jesus to Rule and Reign for the 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom. So not all is lost! GOD honors what you can do, -- so long as you do WHAT YOU CAN!

I think I'd like to just enjoy life while I can, before worrying about being arrested and murdered :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I think I'd like to just enjoy life while I can, before worrying about being arrested and murdered :)
Well, in the next days we should see T&P win a Second Term; in the next 2-3 months we should see T&P dead in the streets; in the next 6-8 months we should see the Mark of the Beast; and in the next 10-11 months we should see Global Thermonuclear War.

So you can enjoy what you can, or plan what you can so that you can get through this. And I'm in the "get through this" camp! :)

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam :woof:

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, in the next days we should see T&P win a Second Term; in the next 2-3 months we should see T&P dead in the streets; in the next 6-8 months we should see the Mark of the Beast; and in the next 10-11 months we should see Global Thermonuclear War.

So you can enjoy what you can, or plan what you can so that you can get through this. And I'm in the "get through this" camp! :)

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam :woof:

So, in a year, can we reconvene and say that you were mistaken? :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, in a year, can we reconvene and say that you were mistaken? :)

A Year? Wait a few Days and see; then a few Months and see; and then a Half a Year and see; or wait a Whole Year.

Bible prophecy is given so that we shouldn't suffer loss. But if you're happy to suffer loss, then we all choose ...

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam :)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Message I am hearing all over the net...

"Do not interfere with coming Military Operations"

Take it for what it's worth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Message I am hearing all over the net...
"Do not interfere with coming Military Operations"
Take it for what it's worth.
Apparently this Party is GETTING STARTED. -- Stay home, pull your vehicles off the street preferably out of sight, and stay out of sight.
Those in dangerous cities might want to keep your window blinds closed, your lights to a bare minimum to keep your night vision, and be prepared to protect your family. And it may be a good idea to leave the garden hose out on the front lawn for firefighters to trace it to your faucet to save your family and your home.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our best hope is to support putting people into positions of power that we believe will work on our behalf, including securing an honest election system in the future.
As of now that is pure wishful thinking. Never a good thing. What we have seen this year is the death of both those things. The history of all nations headed by tyrants is that tyranny never lets up. Once evildoers have grabbed full control, that is the end of freedom, proper representation, and free and fair elections.