Clock off.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The very words that Pilate spoke to Jesus when Jesus stood condemned before him. ( John 18:38)
There never was an answer.
Pilate just turned around, walk outside and said " I find no fault in Him".
Truth...was standing there , all the time, in front of him....
As already said...Truth is the person ...Jesus Christ.
I think there's a meaning to all things, but no truth. If you believe you've found the truth, then all learning all understanding ends. For why do you need to continue learning if you possess the truth.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's a meaning to all things, but no truth. If you believe you've found the truth, then all learning all understanding ends. For why do you need to continue learning if you possess the truth.
Jesus is the truth, but we do not completely understand him as we do not completely understand God... How do we get there? We love the truth by faith, not by complete knowledge. Believers in Jesus should be growing and as they are, they are approaching all truth. Here is the Way that God has provided to move ever closer to all the One who is Truth:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Reactions: pia