Clock off.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
come Lord Jesus
that is meant to mean "come and help me in this trial" not "come back to earth, where you never left" anyway...there is even a cautionary v about "those who say 'come quickly Lord'" that i can't find at the moment...
the rapture
20Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows (soft landings), wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Well, the 2 of you guys can pray for me, but as it is, reality has a different scenario that is not the norm that you 2 think I am going through.

You both know cyber bullying exists. Those bullies hide behind technology to do evil for what they will not do face to face. Imagine if what I say is true, then who holds those people back in check? Who monitors them to put an end to this type of bullying?

If they have access to my thoughts, and watching me 24/7 , then they have all information necessary to commit identity theft or commit a crime and frame me. So if the government is aware of such "experiments" going on that is getting out of control of accountability, then they need to step in.

But if my enemies are handing out apps for how this bullying is spreading, then I reckon to keep it secret, the government will have to end me.

Fine by me. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

I am content for what I have even if I do not have the same liberty in America as everybody else does; even a convicted criminal on parole has more of a life than I do. As much as everything should worry me and depress me and antagonize me, it doesn't. That is His peace in me.

The scripture says for us to rejoice in our persecution. I am not jumping up and down with joy over this, but I am sure that I will when I am in Heaven.
May the Lord hide you from the conspiracy of the wicked and plots of the evil doers.

Reactions: JesusIsFaithful

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Just think of what our country could become if Washington DC only attempted to govern as God first told Israel to do.
just think of what our nation might have become without Washington entirely :)

"Christian reconstructionists advocate a theonomic government..."
Christian reconstructionism | Wikiwand

see, a king/government is implied in theonomy. A human ruler that is over you.
it's Mithraism

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just think of what our nation might have become without Washington entirely :)

"Christian reconstructionists advocate a theonomic government..."
Christian reconstructionism | Wikiwand

see, a king/government is implied in theonomy. A human ruler that is over you. Done deal
No one will never learn what true Christian Reconstructionism is if they only read what detractors say. Would you go to the Church of Later Day Saints or to the JW's to learn about the church you attend?
I thought just like you about "those evil "Dominionists" UNTIL I read what they are actually about. I have to tell you, I felt rather stupid for being a sheep, listening to what I was told I was supposed to believe.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No one will never learn what true Christian Reconstructionism is if they only read what detractors say. Would you go to the Church of Later Day Saints or to the JW's to learn about the church you attend?
I thought just like you about "those evil "Dominionists" UNTIL I read what they are actually about. I have to tell you, I felt rather stupid for being a sheep, listening to what I was told I was supposed to believe.
been there, and i do like it in principle, don't get me wrong.
lot to be learned from them; or nihilists, for that matter