Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LoverofChrist

Jan 23, 2018
Eastern Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ya, that all works great until you crack a Bible, and find out the truth i guess. You are a saint too, right? Look, i like Catholics, ok, but i know what Constantinianism is and i can put Paul's wolves on a timeline for myself, wadr.
"The world is full of people who have stopped listening to themselves."

that was written by a Catholic too, you might go find him
with all due respect i don't believe you really understand what a single one of those words even means; or let's just say that we are using them all differently, as you may certainly define a word for yourself...or someone else will certainly be anxious to do it for you i guess

but what is in your heart is what matters

welcome btw! :D
Thank you for the welcome, and the respectable manner.

I am fluent in English, so I will repeat what I stated. Catholic worship can be found in ancient Christianity; in the Church of the Apostles, and so forth, etc. I know what that means, and I know what I'm stating is true. Also, Idk what you have against Constantine. Personally, I don't like him for a lot of things, but he converted because of a vision from Christ.

Catholics are Christians. We were the first Christians.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
and I know what I'm stating is true.
ha you are new here, but i suggest that this statement is laden with meaning, and is understood differently than you mean it by many. I know for a fact that what you are, or what i am stating is by Scriptural definition not the truth, per

all are deceived

he who says he knows anything does not yet know as he ought

and many supporting passages.
Now don't get me wrong, you might make a statement that is a reflection of part of the truth in a matter, certainly, but you can never state the whole truth, or even a single absolute truth, some ppl trying today even...um, Emergent Church thread.

See that what you are in essence stating is "I am God."
peace

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if I'm apostate from an apostate church, then I'm an apostate squared. You can keep your idols of wood, stone, and metal. Praise the Lord, at least I know Him.
If you don't know His Church - you don't know Him.
If you reject His Church - you reject Him and the ONE who sent Him (Luke 10:16).

Good luck with that.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly not yours if we have you to go by, since the truth is in Jesus Christ, and what has mens churches to do with Him.

Al base on mens wisdom, mens doctrines, mens understanding, mens rules, mens traditions, and men love it that way.

Come out of her "my people". so few listening.
Ahhh, so the truth lies in YOUR online cult aggressivechristianity.net, which was hatched in 1980??
You keep dreaming . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So if I'm apostate from an apostate church, then I'm an apostate squared. You can keep your idols of wood, stone, and metal. Praise the Lord, at least I know Him.
If you reject His Church - you reject Him and the ONE who sent Him (Luke 10:16).

Good luck with that.
iow you can practice the Hegelian Dialectic--that is like second nature to us, we are introduced to it in preschool--until you are blue in the face, but you will never gain any truth that way.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good luck with that.
nonsense, bad hermeneutics, and wild fantasy.
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3
Stop telling lies.

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3
Stop telling lies.

shake hands with devils who also know Him and seek to proclaim Him loud and clear to one and all but recognition and proclamation by devils is the last thing one needs and therefore all devils including human devils are told and required to shut up imho - twinc

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop telling lies.
And if you reject His Church - you reject HIM (Luke 10:16).

In Acts 9:4-5, Jesus equates his Body – the Church - with his very self:

He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?" He said, "Who are you, sir?" The reply came, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

Notice that Jesus DOESN’T say, “Why are you persecuting the Church?(which is EXACTLY what Paul was doing). Jesus chose to equate His Church with Himself.

So, whine all you want about "bad hermeneutics" and "nonsense" - but you're only arguing with the LORD - not me . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iow you can practice the Hegelian Dialectic--that is like second nature to us, we are introduced to it in preschool--until you are blue in the face, but you will never gain any truth that way.
And, as usual - your argument makes absolutely zero sense and has strayed from a lucid exchange into confused silliness . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
high praise considering the source i guess,

but if/when you can even define Hegelian Dialectic, we might proceed i guess, i don't hold grudges
Hegelian Dialect has absolutely nothing to do with Luke 10:16. or Acts 9:4-5.
It's just your little way of trying to sound intelligent while evading the real issue.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then, "satan's dialectic" has no relevance to interpreting Scripture, and i am just being pompous, ok
No - you were responding to my conversation with michaelvpardo, whereinh, I showed him that to know Christ's Church is to know HIM.
YOUR response came out of left field and had nothing to do with that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ahhh, so the truth lies in YOUR online cult aggressivechristianity.net, which was hatched in 1980??
You keep dreaming . . .
Its ok BOL, we do know you have trouble with those who stand up in opposition to all your lies, i guess its as someone pointed out,'

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

God bless

Last edited: