Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just caught up on this thread... :D
Like a dog chasing it's tail....nothing has changed.

Every single page is almost a repeat of the one before...nothing has changed!
Every still saying the same thing!!

Maybe it is time to call it a day...and allow the Lord to speak to hearts...and each one to do what they believe the Lord is telling them to do, or not do.

Before his own Master he stands or falls.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just caught up on this thread... :D
Like a dog chasing it's tail....nothing has changed.

Every single page is almost a repeat of the one before...nothing has changed!
Every still saying the same thing!!

Maybe it is time to call it a day...and allow the Lord to speak to hearts...and each one to do what they believe the Lord is telling them to do, or not do.

Before his own Master he stands or falls.
Hi BG,

Every thread is the same way. I am guilty. We are all guilty of doing it. :(

What you are suggesting......each one to do what they believe the Lord is telling them to do...is called religious relativism and that theory is not supported by scripture. Look at it this way: Are you comfortable with all the Christians that believe abortion is ok doing what the Lord told "them" to do? Knowing you I don't think you would be comfortable with that.

Christ established a Church with authority and scripture is The Truth. Scripture does not say "my" truth or what I believe is just as valid as what you believe or the Methodist believe or the Catholics believe or the Baptist believe. All of our truths are not valid. There is only one Truth.

But I get the gist of your post.

Love....Mary

Reactions: Helen

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your needle is stuck!
Dear sir. It is not MY needle. It is His needle: Do this in remembrance of me.

Your needle is broken. It can not pick up the music of scripture and His voice.

Mary

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I was presented with the teaching of the Real Presence by way of demands for obedience to God through fidelity to the Vatican, I promise you, I would have never tried it and would have missed out on a miracle.

Reactions: Helen

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I was presented with the teaching of the Real Presence by way of demands for obedience to God through fidelity to the Vatican, I promise you, I would have never tried it and would have missed out on a miracle.
Fidelity with The Church is fidelity with God: Matthew 18:18

Love Mary

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hi BG,

Every thread is the same way. I am guilty. We are all guilty of doing it. :(

What you are suggesting......each one to do what they believe the Lord is telling them to do...is called religious relativism and that theory is not supported by scripture. Look at it this way: Are you comfortable with all the Christians that believe abortion is ok doing what the Lord told "them" to do? Knowing you I don't think you would be comfortable with that.

Christ established a Church with authority and scripture is The Truth. Scripture does not say "my" truth or what I believe is just as valid as what you believe or the Methodist believe or the Catholics believe or the Baptist believe. All of our truths are not valid. There is only one Truth.

But I get the gist of your post.

Love....Mary
i could shred this, but only if you want me to.
There is no Scripture in there for a reason imo
yes, i am as comfortable with "Christians" doing that as i am with you celebrating Easter, Mary
see, if you seek determinism be prepared to be determined yourself, ok