Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The post I responded too contained the misquote and distortion. Everyone who reads my original post with your response has now got your number. Stop telling lies. Seems to be the thing to do in your church.
Thank you Mr. Pardo,

Sooooo your not going to reveal or make me aware of my lies? Your just going to make the accusation and not back it up?

I would love to talk to you about this....if your up to it?

BTW....How do you know my Church tells lies and your church doesn't? What Church do you belong too???

IHS..Mary

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Mr. Pardo,

Sooooo your not going to reveal or make me aware of my lies? Your just going to make the accusation and not back it up?

BTW....How do you know my Church tells lies and your church doesn't? What Church do you belong too???

IHS..Mary
I quoted you when I replied to your post. The quote shows the world your quality and reveals who you are, the offspring of your father, the source of all lies. If you can't see your own lie, you are the most pitiable of all creatures. Since the head of your body is rotten how could the body be sound? Confess your sin before God, cast away your idols, and recieve Jesus Christ as Lord and you may yet know life.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted you when I replied to your post. The quote shows the world your quality and reveals who you are, the offspring of your father, the source of all lies. If you can't see your own lie, you are the most pitiable of all creatures. Since the head of your body is rotten how could the body be sound? Confess your sin before God, cast away your idols, and recieve Jesus Christ as Lord and you may yet know life.
Sooooo does this mean your not going to make me aware of my alleged lies?

Wow....
The source of all lies? Most pitiable of all creatures? The head of my body is rotten? Cast away my idols? I don't even like myself anymore. I can see why you don't like me. :(

What idols do you think I have???

Are you under the assumption that I don't confess my sins before God? Why do you assume that about me??

I can see your not serious about wanting to have a conversation and defend your anti biblical beliefs. That's fine with me.

You don't have to answer to me. You have to answer to God.

Thank you for your time.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Mr. Pardo,

IHS..Mary
I belong to the body of Christ, whose head is the Lord Himself, not some pretender, and the Lord is the true and faithful witness. Anyone with access to the news knows what to expect from priests and Popes. Look to South America for the latest scandal. A church under a curse certainly isn't Christ's.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo does this mean your not going to make me aware of my alleged lies?

Wow....
The source of all lies? Most pitiable of all creatures? The head of my body is rotten? Cast away my idols? I don't even like myself anymore. I can see why you don't like me. :(

What idols do you think I have???

Are you under the assumption that I don't confess my sins before God? Why do you assume that about me??

I can see your not serious about wanting to have a conversation and defend your anti biblical beliefs. That's fine with me.

You don't have to answer to me. You have to answer to God.

Thank you for your time.
Read your own post and read the post you replied to, your lies are obvious to anyone not blinded by sin.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I belong to the body of Christ, whose head is the Lord Himself, not some pretender, and the Lord is the true and faithful witness. Anyone with access to the news knows what to expect from priests and Popes. Look to South America for the latest scandal. A church under a curse certainly isn't Christ's.
What church do you belong to?

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read your own post and read the post you replied to, your lies are obvious to anyone not blinded by sin.
Blinded by sin? Wow....

You know my soul? Fascinating!!

My spouse doesn't even know my soul and he knows me better than you. ;)

Mary

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blinded by sin? Wow....

You know my soul? Fascinating!!

My spouse doesn't even know my soul and he knows me better than you. ;)

Mary
So, your claiming my statement as your own, good, owning your sin is the first step toward salvation.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. 1 John 1:10

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, your claiming my statement as your own, good, owning your sin is the first step toward salvation.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. 1 John 1:10
Sorry I made you so angry.

Your response is confusing to me. I don't know what you mean by owning my sin.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of Christ. I'm welcomed wherever the body gathers. I haven't been a "church member" anywhere in over a decade . There's no point to it unless you're in a cult.
Based on your logic I belong to a cult of over 1 billion people.

Since you haven't been to a church in over a decade does that make you a cult of one?o_O

I'm curious: What Church do you go to when your fellow Christian sins against you? (Matthew 18:17)

Mary

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Based on your logic I belong to a cult of over 1 billion people.

Since you haven't been to a church in over a decade does that make you a cult of one?o_O

I'm curious: What Church do you go to when your fellow Christian sins against you? (Matthew 18:17)

Mary
You see you're doing it again. I never said that I haven't been to a church in over a decade, you did. I said that I haven't been a church member. There's a huge difference. Stop putting words into other people's mouths; that's called giving false testimony. Telling lies might not be your intention, but that's what false testimony is.

Reactions: Helen

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see you're doing it again. I never said that I haven't been to a church in over a decade, you did. I said that I haven't been a church member. There's a huge difference. Stop putting words into other people's mouths; that's called giving false testimony. Telling lies might not be your intention, but that's what false testimony is.
Oh boy. Now I am real confused.

Are you saying for over a decade you haven't been inside a building that was built as a church?

Did I get it right this time??:)

BTW....You didn't answer my question. What Church do you go to when your fellow Christian sins against you? (Matthew 18:17)

Mary

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy. Now I am real confused.

Are you saying for over a decade you haven't been inside a building that was built as a church?

Did I get it right this time??:)

BTW....You didn't answer my question. What Church do you go to when your fellow Christian sins against you? (Matthew 18:17)

Mary
No. I've attended services at about a half dozen fellowships over the last decade, mostly Baptist congregations, "Bible churches", and 1 Calvary chapel. I'm not fond of church hopping, but I go where the Lord leads and every congregation that I've worshipped with, everywhere the Lord has lead with one exception, has been a congregation in some type of distress. Even so, they've all been mixed fellowships of born again believers and "seekers". Most such congregations make no requirement of "membership" unless a person is interested in leadership ( becoming a deacon, a worship leader, or an elder.) Been there, done that, but those things have never been my calling, and a calling is where Christ leads.
The word "church" in Matthew 18:17, just means "congregation" , as there was not yet any Christian church when Jesus spoke those words though there were many Jewish congregations meeting at local synagogues, as well as at the temple. Jesus was considered a rabbi and taught the law of Moses, mostly from the book of Deuteronomy.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I've attended services at about a half dozen fellowships over the last decade, mostly Baptist congregations, "Bible churches", and 1 Calvary chapel. I'm not fond of church hopping, but I go where the Lord leads and every congregation that I've worshipped with, everywhere the Lord has lead with one exception, has been a congregation in some type of distress. Even so, they've all been mixed fellowships of born again believers and "seekers". Most such congregations make no requirement of "membership" unless a person is interested in leadership ( becoming a deacon, a worship leader, or an elder.) Been there, done that, but those things have never been my calling, and a calling is where Christ leads.
The word "church" in Matthew 18:17, just means "congregation" , as there was not yet any Christian church when Jesus spoke those words though there were many Jewish congregations meeting at local synagogues, as well as at the temple. Jesus was considered a rabbi and taught the law of Moses, mostly from the book of Deuteronomy.
Dear Mr. Pardo,

Ok....Sooooo which "congregation" do you go to end a dispute with your brother? Which "congregation" has the authority to call someone a heathen or tax collector? (Matthew 18:17)

Which "congregation" is the pillar and foundation of truth? (1 Timothy 3:15)

Mary

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Mr. Pardo,

Ok....Sooooo which "congregation" do you go to end a dispute with your brother? Which "congregation" has the authority to call someone a heathen or tax collector? (Matthew 18:17)

Which "congregation" is the pillar and foundation of truth? (1 Timothy 3:15)

Mary
Never had one.
The church that was the pillar and foundation of truth existed in Jerusalem in the 1st century AD up to about the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. The members of that congregation have been dead for nearly 2000 years.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never had one.
The church that was the pillar and foundation of truth existed in Jerusalem in the 1st century AD up to about the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. The members of that congregation have been dead for nearly 2000 years.
Fascinating.....o_O

I thought Jesus and the church he established was built upon a rock and the gates of hell wouldn't prevail against it. And that he would be with us until the end of the ages.

We were told that we may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God.

According to your theory that church ended in the 1st century AD when Jerusalem fell.

Wait a minute...
If The Church is the Church of the living God that means you are saying God is dead....Fascinating....

Thank you for your time.

Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We were told that we may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God.
Yes that one that spiritual house that is filled with spiritualy minded people , this one

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

filled with

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

but mens religions are all dead, like those who choose to remain in them for our Life is in Christ JEsus.

You shouldn't make a mockery of teh things of God MM you do so at your own peril.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating.....o_O

I thought Jesus and the church he established was built upon a rock and the gates of hell wouldn't prevail against it. And that he would be with us until the end of the ages.

According to your theory that church ended in the 1st century AD when Jerusalem fell.

Wait a minute...
If The Church is the Church of the living God that means you are saying God is dead....Fascinating....

Thank you for your time.

Mary
That's because you think of the church as an organization rather than as a body. I suggest that you read the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ and consider the words of the Spirit written to the churches (and you'll notice Rome is never mentioned) and to all that have an ear to hear.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that one that spiritual house that is filled with spiritualy minded people , this one

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

filled with

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

but mens religions are all dead, like those who choose to remain in them for our Life is in Christ JEsus.

You shouldn't make a mockery of teh things of God MM you do so at your own peril.
Why is your interpretation of scripture true or accurate but everyone else’s wrong?

Curious Mary