coconut business

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, before sometime i hired a hand cart. Tomorrow morning i will buy some coconuts ,and will take it for selling, along with another 2 young brothers.

You can pray that Lord's hand of grace be upon this coconut business, and everyday, lot of coconuts be sold, protection for 3 of us, a right place on the road side where we will keep the hand card, also let this coconut business be never at loss infact, let it be a big successful business. Let God bless everything related to this coconut business.

Thanks friends.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, before sometime i hired a hand cart. Tomorrow morning i will buy some coconuts ,and will take it for selling, along with another 2 young brothers.

You can pray that Lord's hand of grace be upon this coconut business, and everyday, lot of coconuts be sold, protection for 3 of us, a right place on the road side where we will keep the hand card, also let this coconut business be never at loss infact, let it be a big successful business. Let God bless everything related to this coconut business.

Thanks friends.

I pray that God provides...and I KNOW He does so...no worries, He will bring it to pass as, it is furthering His Kingdom, Amen!

Reactions: amadeus