Come Back ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
it still just is not understood that the reincarnated had no way until a way or the way was found - reincarnation was searching for and awaiting a way or the way - the resurrection was the only way - in the meanwhile they waited in Abraham's bosom[they did not die] - only Christians die - please read my previous post carefully so that I can move on and not have to repeat myself - twinc

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[
[ Grams, did she say that she did not see many people, or did the care team relay that info. I only ask because it's not uncommon for people with demencia to forget who has been in to see them.
Butterfly]
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It just seemed like it ? We talked to her daughter and it did not sound like many have come.
But then again all the people she was so kind to and was with are older people and gone....
And maybe the others are far off as we are !

It also seemed like the other people were coming over , because of the same thing....... No one to be friends with or to talk
to........... ? It seemed to me........ I of course could be wrong.