Communication Between Members

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings all!
Shouldn't we all give our username and password in case something happens to us? Like, a spouse, close friend, sibling...I know that @Enoch111 has been MIA and I was thinking, we should let others in our lives know this info., Just so we know, and can pray?
There have been several members that have been MIA over the last couple of years. It was such a blessing that our Willie T.'s wife was able to let us know what was happening. I would be so concerned if I suddenly did not hear from many on here!
I have not seen @Helen (my 1st real sister on here, she carried me under her wing ❤️. Where are you @Helen ??
Well, it is just a suggestion and I'm going to give several of my family members mine. :)

Many hugs in Christ,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just know that I may have passed on, perhaps am with the LORD, Nancy. All the best sister, all of only get one shot to live a life for Yahava while being here. And we have believers here on earth that are part of the Kingdom family, and those who are believers in the Kingdom in the heavenly realm, where the Lord God Almighty resides in his kingdom, who are also part of our family (maybe with you in spirit, sorts of like Paul wrote i am not there with you face to face but in spirit.)

Love to you, and keep praying for all those you know. And may the God of peace be with you.

Reactions: amadeus and Debp