Complete And Happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Meekness,
23 temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. - Galatians 5:22-24.

I can't seem to get the words happy and free out of my mind as far as writing goes. Especially the word happy! it is in my mind and I cannot just forget those words we have been using in our writing. What is it that makes me happy? What is it about a believer that makes them happy. I'll tell you money will make anybody happy for a season, or some other pleasure for a season but what has made me happy. To me what has made me happy (it is the biggest thing) is not the fact that circumstances and situations do not come around anymore, but the fact I know Christ in me will be the one to handle them. That will make you happy if you can get that fixed in you by the Spirit. That is what revelation does to a believer, it is your convincer if you will. Revelation will convince you Christ is alive in you and taking care of business, Christ is always happy.

That doesn't mean you will never have a bad day. It does not mean that every area of your life is just full of wine and rose's. But it does mean you are fixed in understanding Christ in you and how he lives his life. It may be a big thing or it may be little thing's that Christ handles for the believer but it feels good and makes you happy to know Christ will take care of business. His business is to live life, his life not your life and you do not necessarily have to put it all together just perfectly. It is what is referred to as spontaneous living and you are in that life. I'll tell you my experience is the little things he works out have meant the most to me. They always seem to work out in an area that I was not even looking at to work out like they did. That makes me happy because I know it is the Lord, nobody else may know or even recognize what is happening in your life but you know and I always like to just smile and say thank you Jesus. He just handles living life. This is just a personal note and I know you have experiences of your own to testify.

But the happiness was already there in knowing that he takes care of his own. Now it may not feel like that at times and if you are going through the schoolhouse you are probably not smiling ear to ear. But the fact is when you understand the Christ in you and how he fits you, and how you fit him it is a feeling that never leaves you. That is what Revelation is about; when you get revelation in a area of the mind it will never stop coming. Revelation does not start and stop, a believer with revelation knows by revelation that this kind of understanding needs to be developed in every area of the mind. Now you can allow the same mind Christ had to begin to flow out of you. Revelation cannot be measured to a believer, they just go and go with it because it is revealing Christ in you to you. Believers need a revelation of Jesus Christ as their only life, Galatians 1:11-12, 15-16. Through the Epistles you can see how by revelation you can know the plan of God before the foundations of the world. Happy traveling as you search the word like a good berean. Happy Trails.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:11-12,15-16.

Reactions: mjrhealth