Points: Close-handed Issues
1. We believe that God is the Creator, Sustainer, and Ruler of the universe. We attest that God has eternally existed in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God. (Genesis 1:1, 26-27, Genesis 3:22, Deuteronomy 6:4, Psalm 90:2, John 1:1, John 10:30, Romans 3:30, II Corinthians 13:14, I Peter 1:2)
Ye believe in 3 modes not 3 persons.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a completely sinless human life and offered himself freely on the cross as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all, according to God’s plan revealed from the beginning. After three days, Jesus arose from the dead to demonstrate his power over death. He ascended to heaven to await his future return as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (Genesis 3:15, Isaiah 9:6-7, Matthew 1:22-25, John 1:1-5, John 14:10-30, Acts 1:9-11, Romans 1:3-4, I Corinthians 15:3-4, I Timothy 6:14-15, Titus 2:3, Hebrews 4:14-15)
Power over death? Are you saying suffering is divine?
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and Son (Jesus). He is present in this world as an intercessor to make men and women aware of their need for Jesus the Christ. The Holy Spirit resides in every believer from the moment of salvation. He empowers the Christian with strength for living, understanding the truth, witnessing to others, and in doing what is right. (John 14:16-17, John 16:7-13, Acts 1:8, I Corinthians 2:12, I Corinthians 3:16, II Corinthians 3:17, Galatians 5:16-25, Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 5:18-21)
Is it the power of the Holy Spirit the Father or something else? This is a very tricky question.
4. We believe that man and woman are made in the image of God (Imago Dei). Man and woman were originally designed by God to have fellowship with God, but man and woman became alienated because of disobedience. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and make the choice to sin against God. Humans are incapable of a right relationship with God through their own ability. (Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 8:3-6, Isaiah 53:6, Isaiah 59:2, Romans 3:23, Colossians 1:21)
Perfect except for the belief where free choice is the sinful attribute. Augustine thought that a mankind's genital was the fallen nature or rather attribute. Do you agree?
5. We believe the Bible consists of God breathed scriptures, and these are necessarily truthful. They must be understood spiritually, so interpretations may vary. This gives rise to discussions such as those on this forum. The biblical canon is considered to be the following books of scripture. (composed of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, 1 Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, Jude and Revelation) is the inspired and infallible Word of God to all men and women. It was composed by human authors under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the primary source for Christian practices and doctrine. It is the authoritative standard against which all our knowledge of God and his purposes are to be tested. (Psalm 12:6, Psalm 119:105, Psalm 119:160, Proverbs 30:5, II Timothy 1:13, II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
But men aren't truthful; and they have introduced errors. The DS scroll don't agree with the current Hebrew translation of the Tenak. And The Textus Recepti are full of typos.
6. We believe that salvation is a gift from God to humanity. Men and women can never make up for their own sin by self-improvement or good works. Men and women may only be saved from their sin and its penalty by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness. Christians are justified by grace from God through Jesus alone. So that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have Eternal life. Eternal life begins the moment in which one believes and confesses Jesus Christ into his or her life by faith. (John 1:12, John 3:16, John 14:6, Romans 5:1, Romans 6:23, Galatians 3:26, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
Only, you get that kind of salvation when God wakes you from the dead. What kind of gift is it really.
7. We believe that men and women were created to exist forever. He either will become eternally separated from God by sin, or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. We recognize that these realities are named as heaven and hell. Eternal separation from God occurs in hell. Eternal union with God occurs in heaven. (John 3:16, Romans 6:23, I John 2:25 I John 5:11-13, Revelation 20:15)
The only creature such evil enough to deserve an everlasting will be Satan and his fellow angels. Satan does not have free choice, nor do his evil fellows.
1. We believe that God is the Creator, Sustainer, and Ruler of the universe. We attest that God has eternally existed in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God. (Genesis 1:1, 26-27, Genesis 3:22, Deuteronomy 6:4, Psalm 90:2, John 1:1, John 10:30, Romans 3:30, II Corinthians 13:14, I Peter 1:2)
Ye believe in 3 modes not 3 persons.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a completely sinless human life and offered himself freely on the cross as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all, according to God’s plan revealed from the beginning. After three days, Jesus arose from the dead to demonstrate his power over death. He ascended to heaven to await his future return as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (Genesis 3:15, Isaiah 9:6-7, Matthew 1:22-25, John 1:1-5, John 14:10-30, Acts 1:9-11, Romans 1:3-4, I Corinthians 15:3-4, I Timothy 6:14-15, Titus 2:3, Hebrews 4:14-15)
Power over death? Are you saying suffering is divine?
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and Son (Jesus). He is present in this world as an intercessor to make men and women aware of their need for Jesus the Christ. The Holy Spirit resides in every believer from the moment of salvation. He empowers the Christian with strength for living, understanding the truth, witnessing to others, and in doing what is right. (John 14:16-17, John 16:7-13, Acts 1:8, I Corinthians 2:12, I Corinthians 3:16, II Corinthians 3:17, Galatians 5:16-25, Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 5:18-21)
Is it the power of the Holy Spirit the Father or something else? This is a very tricky question.
4. We believe that man and woman are made in the image of God (Imago Dei). Man and woman were originally designed by God to have fellowship with God, but man and woman became alienated because of disobedience. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and make the choice to sin against God. Humans are incapable of a right relationship with God through their own ability. (Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 8:3-6, Isaiah 53:6, Isaiah 59:2, Romans 3:23, Colossians 1:21)
Perfect except for the belief where free choice is the sinful attribute. Augustine thought that a mankind's genital was the fallen nature or rather attribute. Do you agree?
5. We believe the Bible consists of God breathed scriptures, and these are necessarily truthful. They must be understood spiritually, so interpretations may vary. This gives rise to discussions such as those on this forum. The biblical canon is considered to be the following books of scripture. (composed of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, 1 Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, Jude and Revelation) is the inspired and infallible Word of God to all men and women. It was composed by human authors under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the primary source for Christian practices and doctrine. It is the authoritative standard against which all our knowledge of God and his purposes are to be tested. (Psalm 12:6, Psalm 119:105, Psalm 119:160, Proverbs 30:5, II Timothy 1:13, II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
But men aren't truthful; and they have introduced errors. The DS scroll don't agree with the current Hebrew translation of the Tenak. And The Textus Recepti are full of typos.
6. We believe that salvation is a gift from God to humanity. Men and women can never make up for their own sin by self-improvement or good works. Men and women may only be saved from their sin and its penalty by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness. Christians are justified by grace from God through Jesus alone. So that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have Eternal life. Eternal life begins the moment in which one believes and confesses Jesus Christ into his or her life by faith. (John 1:12, John 3:16, John 14:6, Romans 5:1, Romans 6:23, Galatians 3:26, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
Only, you get that kind of salvation when God wakes you from the dead. What kind of gift is it really.
7. We believe that men and women were created to exist forever. He either will become eternally separated from God by sin, or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. We recognize that these realities are named as heaven and hell. Eternal separation from God occurs in hell. Eternal union with God occurs in heaven. (John 3:16, Romans 6:23, I John 2:25 I John 5:11-13, Revelation 20:15)
The only creature such evil enough to deserve an everlasting will be Satan and his fellow angels. Satan does not have free choice, nor do his evil fellows.
Last edited: