confirmation email?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some ppl I know are trying to register here as new members, but they've yet to get their confirmation email. I spoke with @lforrest about this and he forwarded it to the site owner. But I am starting this thread in hopes other admins on here can see this and maybe figure out why this is so.

I tried to register a new account just to see what would happen, and I still haven't received that confirmation email.

Please help admins.

Thanks bunches.

Reactions: Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It doesn't appear to only be confirmation emails. I havn't gotten any emails from the site recently. Usually if someone Sends me a PM it will email me.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't appear to only be confirmation emails. I havn't gotten any emails from the site recently. Usually if someone Sends me a PM it will email me.
I used to get emails about watched threads. When I checked one thread to watch without receiving emails, it changed all of them. I tried to change it in my settings but couldn't. It wasn't a problem for me though since I can find things here. Still though, something seems to have gone off.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One I have spoken to said he tried to resend the confirmation email and he still never got it. I haven't spoken to the other one yet, but I'd venture a guess his wasn't sent either. :(

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed another quirk. I changed my avatar and then decided I didn't like the way it looked. When I changed it back, the avatar that appears on the forum got changed back to the original; but the miniature of it at the top of the page which gives access to a drop down menu did not revert to the original. Something may not be updating correctly?

Reactions: SovereignGrace

BGR

Jul 13, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings I have tried to use the confirmation email and it does not work.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you can get it to work. God bless!