CONTACTS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may come a time in the future when certain sites may be removed from the internet.
In such a case friends may get lost.

In the event such should happen, perhaps we should have some kind of contact list amongst ourselves and who we want to stay in touch with should this happen.

I have an E-mail, a Facebook account, and a phone number I am willing to share with any who would be interested.
I will not post them on the open forum but if you send me a PM I will gladly share them.

Hugs

Reactions: amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. Why so drastic Ziggy?
I once belonged to a forum and I had made a few friends on there.
And the forum went down suddenly. I never had a way to contact Mojo or Star again..
I wish I had a way to find out if they are still doing ok.

Just thinking..
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once belonged to a forum and I had made a few friends on there.
And the forum went down suddenly. I never had a way to contact Mojo or Star again..
I wish I had a way to find out if they are still doing ok.

Just thinking..
Hugs
I understand perfectly, sister. I have had similar losses of good forum friends especially from very early years. I have been on Christian forums for better than 20 years.

Reactions: Ziggy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There may come a time in the future when certain sites may be removed from the internet.
In such a case friends may get lost.

In the event such should happen, perhaps we should have some kind of contact list amongst ourselves and who we want to stay in touch with should this happen.

I have an E-mail, a Facebook account, and a phone number I am willing to share with any who would be interested.
I will not post them on the open forum but if you send me a PM I will gladly share them.

Hugs
I started a Facebook group specifically for that purpose - it's called 'Staying in Touch'.

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy