Contradiction Or Paradox?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple. Ever hate anyone in your life, even for a day? Jesus said you killed them.
Only in my heart. Not physically. You're slowly erecting a straw man here. And no one is falling for it.
See Post# 384
No, he was saying all breakers of a single Law of God make us guilty of breaking all Law.
No, He wasn't, that is James 2:10.
Do you think at all before you post?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus quoted Psalm 82 as "it saith in your Law".

Paul says this...

21 In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.(Joel 2).

Which means mankind divided the O.T. up into segments after the 1st century church.
I have a Chronological Bible that has everything written in the KJV in the order it happened in time.
It gets confusing after reading the KJV all these years. But it's an accurate account and no scripture was changed.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a Chronological Bible that has everything written in the KJV in the order it happened in time.
It gets confusing after reading the KJV all these years. But it's an accurate account and no scripture was changed.
I have a chronological Audible Bible (NLT). I wish I had the self-discipline to sit down and listen to it all. I have tons of free time on my hands. I wish it was NKJV or even NIV.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a chronological Audible Bible (NLT). I wish I had the self-discipline to sit down and listen to it all. I have tons of free time on my hands. I wish it was NKJV or even NIV.
I downloaded the app on my phone...
I was looking through it just now and it goes by a daily reading teaching....day 1 through day 3 is Genesis 1 through Genesis 11.....
Day 4 through day 15 is Job 1 through Job 42....then it's back to Genesis....day 16 through day 29 is Genesis 12 through Genesis 50. Day 30 starts with Exodus.....just to give members here an idea of a Chronological Bible.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing that opened my eyes is that the events of things wasn't contained to the one chapter all together like it is in the KJV...
Example Psalm starts out with the 1st chapter and continues so far then another book comes in order with other books following then Psalms pops up again . .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I downloaded the app on my phone...
I was looking through it just now and it goes by a daily reading teaching....day 1 through day 3 is Genesis 1 through Genesis 11.....
Day 4 through day 15 is Job 1 through Job 42....then it's back to Genesis....day 16 through day 29 is Genesis 12 through Genesis 50. Day 30 starts with Exodus.....just to give members here an idea of a Chronological Bible.
Mine is set up to be read in one year, but it's only about 80 hours, so it could easily be done in a couple of months. Many scholars believe Job was written by Moses before he wrote the Torah.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine is set up to be read in one year, but it's only about 80 hours, so it could easily be done in a couple of months. Many scholars believe Job was written by Moses before he wrote the Torah.
Well it certainly falls in order right in between Genesis....so he must have....imho.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are estimates of time, but as long as your wording has not changed in your KJV, you are good to go.