Corn silk, is fantastic for restoring damaged connections in the mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I have schizophrenia, and I discovered something that helps restore damaged connections in the mind: corn silk. Corn silk is the long hair-like substance that grows between the corn sheath and the corn cob. Whatever its composition is, it has a miraculous effect on tissue damaged by stress, resulting from mental conditions like schizophrenia. You do not need to eat a lot and it will have a restorative effect, even after years of having a condition (like schizophrenia). There are other cures that have temporary benefit, like high levels of niacin or lecithin, but nothing really restores like corn silk does.

Try it (you won't regret it)! It's natural and doesn't do any damage and is not going to overdose at all!

EDIT: Try to avoid "green" corn silk - it doesn't work as well.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi there,

So I have schizophrenia, and I discovered something that helps restore damaged connections in the mind: corn silk. Corn silk is the long hair-like substance that grows between the corn sheath and the corn cob. Whatever its composition is, it has a miraculous effect on tissue damaged by stress, resulting from mental conditions like schizophrenia. You do not need to eat a lot and it will have a restorative effect, even after years of having a condition (like schizophrenia). There are other cures that have temporary benefit, like high levels of niacin or lecithin, but nothing really restores like corn silk does.

Try it (you won't regret it)! It's natural and doesn't do any damage and is not going to overdose at all!

I think I might do that. Just to get more clarity in thinking. Thanks :stageright:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to confirm something about corn silk: it is less effectual if the corn silk is "green".

Corn silk goes green, yellow, brown - it is the yellow corn silk that works best.