corona virus vaccines

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, lakhs of people are infected with coronavirus, countries are suffering and thousands of people have died.And it's still continuing

You can agree and pray God bless with a corona virus vaccine soon, so that all these coronavirus problems come to an end. Let their be coronavirus vaccine soon.

God bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
am i bad? because i am not praying everyday for the same thing over and over and not praying for the physical health of people but i am praying for the spiritual things but i am praying for my family's health

i am also afraid that this might be God's will i don't want to opposed him

this covid-19 might be God's purpose well because there are a lot of people praying that this covid-19 ends asap but it's not yet ending and it's still spreading there are half a million infected worldwide now and everyday a lot of people dies because of this pandemic

Reactions: My Dreams

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
maybe china indeed develop covid-2 to become biological weapon and it became now covid-19 and this is one of the four horse the pale horse