Coronavirus Secrets (Around 2.3 Billion DOA)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

ntoCTnf.jpg

proofofalien.com/top-10-proofs-of-nordic-aliens-on-earth/

(The Goal for the Sons of Man in the New Testament, is the Family, God affords. When this cycle is completed, I'll have a good number of wives, Polygamy is God's Will for the Sons of Man in the New Testament..............and a basic human right for many individuals, that we may perhaps can help them on Mars, not on earth)
(God gives me the wives, and then, I can pick only a few, the law is not moved around that much for me, but it is. This is a process............) (Dead or Alive..........this isn't an argument, where your suffering pleasures is important............back to topic) (I haven't made many declarations, as this will be resolved largely in secret with nothing concerning man, because if your suicide pleasures, and those genetic lines...............this is generational and for a long time and perhaps follows the cycles of halley's comet) (you need to get used to autopsy the bodies of those genetic lines, ethnics that die in their suicide pleasure with me, keep the learning process going)

More than 2 Billion Deaths is a Better Answer, here is why

Zy9eSqa.jpg

theozfiles.blogspot.com/2005/07/hair-of-alien-dna-paradigm.html
steemit.com/aliens/@angelking/the-wandjinas-the-australian-how-the-world-was-created-entities-that-are-revered-to-this-day

(You have enough information on the subject to gain more pleasure from hurting me in incests with the county/state, so you are hurting yourself in a predictable way from my perspective, and you are not learning anything................there is nothing you can do for those people they have to die off, and they will.................the controversy with Moses ends soon, but here is the theory)

(you have information, you obtained, to hurt me for pleasure and to assist in suicide, not all of whatever you obtain I will personally act on, but because I am acting on some of this information...........your hope in killing my testimony is that much more vain and, your deaths for those genetic lines, much better for everyone else) (back to topic)

pzdWTxK.jpg

You are not created with a "unified field", God allows only the Generations without Sin (pyramid builders) or his Angels (Old Testament Personalities) to satisfy that argument, the "sons of man" is a concealed prophecy.

Your ability to be a false witness ends with billions dead, and then a reproof from the son of man, with euthanasia or other, (exile or death or both for those genetic lines from a specific geographic area, several ideals to conclude that is/are viable at the moment).

This Earth is represents a unified field, and it will not activate without "dead flesh" argument resolved. Those Genetic Lines, are like a virus, resisting the EArth's propensity to produce a field, and they are gathered in new york/jerusalem, and other places like india, south american, africa etc.

God propensity to "access how dead flesh violates the gospel's tables, his factoring in the covenant for man's potential", coincides with the "son of man" annual appearance and that coincides with halley's comet. (the Law of Gilgamesh the Whale).

You have too much "dead flesh" to see a "flowerization" of the human body, one common trait of that is the larger eyes, age isn't a factor, the human body is designed to idle around the age of 40ish/50ish, until it dies, anything else you teach is false.

YOu willl not see this "flowerization", you will only see billions dead................you can observe this, because I may show this to you on my spaceship, or I may not immediately. Because you need to be motivated through the faucet of god's mercies, so you will observe this "flowerization" in the andromeda galaxy..................you may or may not (probably not) observe this on mars. (the argument needs accessing).

You will observe billions dead around the 33rd Parallel, relative to the population clusters of those genetic lines, because this is the argument in their "dead flesh", no applicability, they are suppressing, and have generationally moved to those ends.

Your goal right now, is to do nothing much and allow these people to die naturally. Its minor to nothing, but there is hope in having God kill more of them and less of normal white people, when god takes the action 12/21/2020.

Ethnics and jews are not pleasuring themselves with me for the sake of a church/wives/riches with me personally. Its only for suicide, and, the only action God will take to resolve that is to give me the invincibility to provide euthanasia in a limited capacity. That may or may not happen. Either way, they will die this year, billions will. They are just more concentrated around the imaginary rainbow/ring belt of the earth, that may or may not appear, and may or may not appear momentarily.

God is not completing the argument for you, you have suicide God's law does not afford and this is cyclically accessed. God see this through with the Son of Man. There have been some other people with "potential", following those trends, but they fell short, that happens. End of Story. i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png. I suspose I will be around china town today, anyway. This argument will not be resolved until billions are dead, this just has to be, considered nothing, a part of normal live, and the more normal your lives are the better.

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coronavirus Secrets Volume 2 ............... (Earth Energy Grid will not be activated ......... if it were Activated the Claim is that more than, 5 billion would die)

Georgia Guide Stones Inscriptions
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Each Line is worth 500,000,000 that is 5 billion total............Edward Leedskalnin made 2 coral castle locations. About 2 Billion Dead. LEGAL.........(JESUS WAS NOT IN THE TOMB) (200,000,000 was rated when he was not found in there 2000 years ago, that is why these figures are in the billions now ........... common name for this is "jumping jesus phenomenon") About, 2 Billion will die generally, as exceeding god's law, God doesn't do nothing with this earth specifically.

Coronavirus Introduction into Christianity History

Between "Martin Luther 1546 Dead", and, "William Miller 1849 Dead" ............... "The second pandemic of bubonic plague was active in Europe from 1347, the beginning of the Black Death, until 1750"

Martin Luther removed a few books from the bible like "revelation", (jesus was not found in the tomb), that assumed God would resolve "dead flesh", instead of mankind and judge this earth.

William Miller, began the idea of letting the "wicked be wicked" until god takes the action of killing for everyone's total benefit.

Coronavirus was mistakenly (ON PURPOSE) called the Bubonic Plaque, there is no cure, furthermore, trying to correct the process even if it doesn't follow through and it won't on this earth, leads to death.

Why the 4th Commandment? 4 Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan ........... why the 9th and 10th commandment, Jewish People Ephraim removed also from the book of life revelation. Many will die its an automatic process (abraham's 99/100) (solomon's contradiction 4000/40000 with genetic dan)

Why the 2nd Commandment? God uses the Son of Man, a King in the Line of Judah to identify with his mercies first and foremost, God doesn't resolve this earth not having "UNIFIED FIELD"

(genetic lines tied specifically to those kinds of people, have not part in god's mercies and after god's kills, I will decide how they are exiled and killed off ............... I will have the authority to do that, either now, or later. the 2nd commandment, is for, the new testament and matthew's genealogy for the generations without sin and the wives god affords, rather provides for them, that is one of the markers, when that happens, god views how the law is exceeded and kills them off) (genetic lines, aaron/judah, are blurred, like for sin in the "white" races, not as clear as genetic dan and ephraim specifically, and they will die off, specifically in large numbers specifically)

(death rate is 99.9999 percent, doesn't mean I will finish god's work and kill them all off, to the contrary, I'll have to decide what my interests are and god's at this stage shortly after, many will be killed by me specifically................state incest, and straight suicide by using force against me opportunistically is only the beginning and this is for years now)

Science Question ............ (obviously your science will not answer this one at this stage, only serve as assisted suicide, but some positive thoughts)

zqGWg0J.jpg

Meteor Showers are a marker for other activity.........we should see Coronavirus spikes around this time, in different places............ethnic/jews are grouped in active earth zones, suppressing the earth's network with dead flesh.

New York's Crisis will not be solved, so you are really encouraging people to be victims and die along with jews/ethnics if you are not careful.

Coronavirus is not the cause. Its a simple biological reaction that is also no the element involved in death.

May 21 is not a Solstice Because it matches the sun path like tropic zodiac (although it does align with the sun's path ecliptic/celestial/galactic planes they all point in that month/constellation) ................ because of the reaction, of Coronavirus as a marker for this earth's energy network, God isn't doing much.

Its because you are unclean as a people you are dying so intensely, furthermore, many people will die and there is nothing to be done about it, you need to get used to seeing people suffer and die..............because..................you don't have a will to live, that is why you do suicide with me, and you don't have "faith", dead flesh is your god, so you will suffer and die very much until global death 12/21/2020.
Here is a simple theory

Human Being = Spirituality
Earth = Nullified Unified Field
Earth Field = Humanity is the Reason Earth's Unified Field is Nullified
God interjects Cyclically, and resolved by Making Son of Man Example, (until that happens, this is current)
Human Being = Spirituality
Earth = Nullified Unified Field
Earth Field = Unified Field Resonances (not active), Human Deaths
Son of Man is resolved that marks Massive Deaths and God's end of the Controversy
Non-specific Ocean areas are more fluent (more areas this time around) and other areas, can cause more human deaths (example the poles, ship travel, mountain tops etc, certain locations
God's Behavior is Cyclical, the Son of Man is the Example, the Arguments are not the Same. So it doesn't mean there is anything special about the son of man, however, when God resolves the son of man this is also resolved, deaths for billions in exceeding the gospel's life tolerances.

You don't gain anything because, there is still too much "dead flesh", this matter will have to be resolved later, with the son of man, and man's access off world.

This is also the traditional way with God and generationally. We are the last generation. (God has not specific plans for me at the moment, you die then you die, at the same time. You don't have a legal right to live, and that is why, the son of man is traditionally given the power to euthanize jews and ethnics, in your incest suicide capital punishments). So there is more to be seen but that may not happen. You probably still just stick with incest pleasure for a few more months, like many years now.

So far everything is good. (you can suffer more and die more, God giving me authority to kill ethnics and I will, is considered, a cut in my testimony, as a false witness, you failed to do that, then you kill yourselves more in blind and dumb methods, that is where you stand now, and this is even better), So as was said everything is still good for the people, you benefit from their deaths.

Last edited: