Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been looking at several Underground News sources.

It appears that there are way more dead than being reported.

I've watched a few undercover videos of many people dying in the hospitals, being put into yellow bags and thrown into vans for incineration.

No funerals and no time to mourn. The folks that are filming this are being arrested.

Some of these videos have already been censored and scrubbed from the Web.

I'm now getting reports of the Chinese Postal Service being shut down.

Also... numerous sources claiming that this appears to be a Bio-weapon released into the public.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(China Town in the City of Philadelphia USA)

(Philadelphia PA USA Featured in Film 12 Monkeys, and, some Japanese Doomsday Cult made references too, i'm not saying any of this is wrong, but, the virus may or may not spread)

(Sometimes you can either choose War, or a Solution from Mother Earth) (Since Nobody wants to have a war, to answer for sin, then Mother Earth will answer)

(We have nothing at all to show for all this doomsday end of the world talk, nothing at all! this doesn't even count yet!)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it's bad, it's not that bad and it seems to be a scare tactic again like the swine flu and ebola
There are many videos coming out now of Chinese Police sealing people in their homes by welding their doors shut...

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While it's bad, it's not that bad and it seems to be a scare tactic again like the swine flu and ebola
Better safe than sorry definitely applies. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is another one.

What if this virus was weaponized with the HIV virus and happened to escape? Evidently a Thai doctrine used massive anti-HIV drugs to cure one person just recently.

The West has foolishly forgotten Mao.
'War is the highest form of struggle for resolving contradictions, when they have developed to a certain stage, between classes, nations, states, or political groups, and it has existed ever since the emergence of private property and of classes. “Problems of Strategy in China's Revolutionary War” (December 1936), Selected Works, Vol. I, p. 180.'

'Every Communist must grasp the truth; “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” “Problems of War and Strategy” (November 6, 1938), Selected Works, Vol. II, p. 224.'

China was never a friend of the USA or the West. Therefore they wage economic warfare, cyber warfare, and biological warfare, while they steal the secrets of the West. Yet the foolish Western politicians close their eyes to the truth, and play games with China and Russia, while Western universities are flooded with Chinese.

We should put nothing beyond the Communist Chinese government. They have already said that they are prepared to sacrifice millions of their own people to win the war against the West. And Russia, Mongolia, and North Korea have sealed their borders with China rather than take any chances.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if this virus was weaponized with the HIV virus and happened to escape?

This just in...

New evidence emerges: Coronavirus “bioweapon”

"might have been a Chinese vaccine experiment gone wrong"

"...genes contain “pShuttle-SN” sequences, proving laboratory origin"

“One thing we can say for certain is that this particular virus has a laboratory origin,” states Lyons-Weiler in a bombshell interview with Del Bigtree of The Highwire

Link...
New evidence emerges: Coronavirus "bioweapon" might have been a Chinese vaccine experiment gone wrong... genes contain "pShuttle-SN" sequences, proving laboratory origin

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not be surprised if these stats were way downplayed...
Funny you should say that.

Just a few weeks before any of this started, there was a simulation of a Coronavirus outbreak called 'Event 201'.

They even made a fake 'Breaking News' report that looks similar to what we are seeing in the news now.

Fast forward to 5:13 to see it...

The Panel talks about how they need to censor Facebook and control the news as the Coronavirus spreads globally.

Again, this was *before* the outbreak.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if this virus was weaponized with the HIV virus and happened to escape?

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon | GreatGameIndia

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 1 Flight 370
n4FbkgZ.png

airsafenews.com/2014/03/how-far-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370.html

Part 2 Development Phase 1
5YytgCJ.jpg

ft.com/content/25f5cd4a-3cd6-11ea-a01a-bae547046735

Part 3 Flight 93 (from 9/11/2001, Plane?)
WYcTzGk.jpg

keanespics.com/Places/PA/F93NM.htm

Part 4 Family Radio/Christian Radio (Remember 5/21/2011 End of the World)
Development Phase 2

v4UuGzF.jpg

familyfirstradio.com

(we can't be sure about a location, closest relative location to Flight 93, would be South USA) (just have to wait and see)

5gj9e1V.jpg

(the disease is described on Sumerian SEAL va243, it was later called the "Vesica of Pisces" ............ this disease is based solely on the geographic location of persons in the earth that is one factor, transmission is another factor .............. god is not making payment for your sin of, the j*ws and ethn**s in their pleasure with me in suicides ............ this is something that is gradually being revealed .............. you do not have a legal right to live in certain places on this earth anymore, that is your reward, this is only the beginning)

(your destiny in the usa as apart of this process was already decided when 9/11/2001 took place, you can create your own reasons why, when things do begin to have happen) IF as we've said, 5/21/2011 was 49/50 Jubilee Marker ............ then 5/21/2020 is 41/42 Jubilee Marker (from halley's comet 2061 A.D.) ............... this scale from 2011 to 2020 is for tthe impact reach the source of activity that began in the usa aroun 9/11/2001 with flight 93 specifically) (everything we've said is invalidated, and this is something you must keep watch for, this does not necessary concern me, dead or alive)

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing so many crazy videos pop up now regarding this outbreak. I have no idea which ones are real or not.

It's very frustrating because some of the things I've seen are like the beginnings of the Holocaust.

I'm seeing people being dragged kicking and screaming and put into metal boxes.

What is this?

Anfield_king on Twitter

And this...

Maurice Martin ♦️ on Twitter
^^^
Listen to the screams!

Real or fake?

:confused:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah there is a lot of ignorance out there Base12....just review the idiocy on parade across this thread

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ZC82c9x.jpg

This is Billy Meier's Famous Peace Symbols, it shows us "Flight 370" and then the Corona Virus (matching the, Aum Shinrikyo, Japan Cult's Virus Related Claims).

Also Appears to Match Osama's strange behavior shortly before his death as the final attack took place, Osama was recorded watching video's of himself only.

(The United States appears to be the Goal, or some version of the Virus, is seen in the Asian First, then in the USA or Europe when we see its dominant or evolved form of the Coronavirus) (About 40/41/42 years from Halley's Comet, which is either this year close to it, appears to be the unified account claims, we'll just have to wait and see if all these people, what they claim, comes true)

Last edited:

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm seeing so many crazy videos pop up now regarding this outbreak. I have no idea which ones are real or not.

It's very frustrating because some of the things I've seen are like the beginnings of the Holocaust.

I'm seeing people being dragged kicking and screaming and put into metal boxes.

What is this?

Anfield_king on Twitter

And this...

Maurice Martin ♦️ on Twitter
^^^
Listen to the screams!

Real or fake?

:confused:
They are being taken in a forceful manner, that is for sure...
"Video appears to show people in China forcibly taken for quarantine over coronavirus
A Chinese government official referred this week to "wartime condition," saying that "no person or household should be left out" of the efforts to contain the virus."
Video appears to show people in China forcibly taken for quarantine over coronavirus

Last edited:
Reactions: Base12

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 700 cases in Washington State