Coronavirus Update - New York - See Details

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cegt65H.jpg

(Mark of the Beast 666......also.....called.......May 21)
The solstices are the dates that the Sun stays farthest away from the zenith but anyway also in those cases it's high in the sky, reaching an altitude of 66.56° either to the north or the south. All days of the year, solstices included, have the same length of 12 hours. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_path

(2300 of Daniel - 1290 + 1335 of Daniel = 220 Days or May 21 to December Solstice..........technically, these are both solstices defined by the yearly meteor showers, and Halley's Yearly cycle beginning in may, william miller's prophecy)

UwCIlYU.jpg

(Master Building in NYC ............ geographically people claimed this state/city marked a pivotal change for humanity but nothing happened, at that time) (
(Lapis Exillis - The Stone Is The Grail youtube.com/watch?v=-jhPgR4UzCw&t=2639s)

l1tyCHq.jpg

researchgate.net/figure/Shell-of-revolution-a-meridian-section-b-parallel-section_fig4_263639964

1260 of Revelation for Halley's Comet
1260 x 30 of Revelation in Days to 2016 End of Precessional Alignment (from fatima's prohpecy)
1260 Days to 2020 A.D. (which is also 1290 and 1335 Days from Flight 370, 153 days before on 12/21/2020 the Winter Solstice)

"When God uses Repeating Figures that is a prophecy" -raypoz mabus

jk0GqRy.jpg

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ufo_briefingdocument/1986b.htm

Flight 370 identified Location Asia to USA or China to New York City (parallel's sun's movement, corresponding to tropical zodiac, or "Crosses the Meredian, of which Italy is Dead Center".

2061 Halley's Comet - 45 Years (1290 - 1335 of Daniel) = 2016 ............ Solstice Precessional Alignment 2012...2016...2020 (4 year increments)
(which is based on the planets jupiter, saturn, pluto etc, as we've said)

UntpR5Y.jpg

history.navy.mil/research/library/online-reading-room/title-list-alphabetically/i/interrogations-japanese-officials-voli.html

God uses "1260" as a repeating figure and that is prophecy. God also used the repeating figure of "42" and that is discredited with Matthew's Genealogy of 41 for Years from Halley's Comet, and also Matthew's 1:17 statement of 41 or 14. Everything will be Resolved this year in 2020, at the Winter/December Solstice .......... and before this.............. (may have the personal benefit of being blessed to euthanize those genetic lines in limited capacity, that is the benefit of seeing what becomes necessary as you keep hurting me) (big grin)

Euthanasia of New York, or in usa, Second Evolution of Coronavirus Projection

1994 - End of Earth Prediction - Harold Camping (NEW YORK)

AuPjgji.jpg

britannica.com/science/Cretaceous-Period

wCHeHj1.jpg

nytimes.com/2020/02/27/science/coronavirus-pangolin-wildlife-ban-china.html

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses............not some endangered species in China, is apart of a chain reaction leading to simply euthanasia a "die-off" like you read about in the wild when species suddenly die in mass. (this will be settled when you die in mass or begin to die in mass, as a false witness) (a dumb and dead je*s)

May 21, 2020 to December 21, 2020 = 220 Days of William Miller (2300 - 1290 + 1335)
December 21, 2020 to May 21, 2021 = 153 Days which begins 41 years to Halley's Comet (matthew's genealogy of 41 or matthew 1:17)

Second stage of Coronavirus is just to see people die in mass in pockets, this may be done in small bursts leading to millions/billions dead on 12/21/2020 , beginning around 220 days from 12/21/2020 .................. or just all at once.

You did shot me, that killed almost 1000 italian people, I would like to see this again, tomorrow i'll be walking around in philadelphia usa, and also, when they die like this here in the usa, when it becomes clear, i'll create a website about it maybe go on social media as you simply commit suicide. We need to also see how much pain you can cause me before God gives me some measure to euthanize and exterminate those genetic lines in advance, until I can do it proper in mass.

Public Safety Notice. i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............... (die already, but happy to see more)................ The state/county incest/suicide with me, is once again good and steady, they slowed down a bit when the numbers in coronavirus euthanasia exceeded their expectations, i want to people in the usa, now, die like dogs, and then I want to see more direct association to hurting me, and mass deaths in the usa like italy. Tomorrow, use your opportunity to use lethal force against me, take advantage of this.....................if this is god's will then god will not hold bad in affording you euthanasia, for my benefit. (you have to provide me with information about the police department or have them hurt me, because, we did resolve what the police department did to me with their deaths, and there should be more soon, as you keep hurting me).

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coronavirus Update - New York - See Details Part 2

Background (Coronavirus is a Permanent Part of Humanity Now)

Canaan Covenant - To Cleanse the Land for the Lord's Temple (Exodus 6:4)
All "ites terminated" - The Law was not clearly defined, all were killed in that area (Joshua 3:10)
Canaan Covenant did not extend to Jerusalem or much past jordan river - (petra) - Joshua 12 or Mark 1:5
(God addressed "dead flesh" with his angels to a certain point, and for a certain people.............this was before the genetic lines/tribes arguments were completed) (God has no plans for this earth, humanity is still impacted due to violations of the covenant between god and mankind) (a lasting reminder for the last generation)

Abraham was given two covenants, the 2nd one under his new name "abram", something like that is valid.........(galatians 3:14-15)
1. Canaan Covenant - Limited and Invalidated by "dead flesh" (Temple Dispute, where Revelation has a False Value of Jerusalem written into it)
2. Nazarene Covenant (hebrews 12:24) - Invalidates Planet Earth as the point of action, rather, only views Other Worlds as the association to God's Mercies (new testament sons of man under joseph, only*)
The "Covenant of (epic of) Gilgamesh" for the Sons of Man under Joseph in the New Testament (gilead disputed with king david before his short reign in jerusalem, god didn't provide language for genetic line termination, it was not completed) (King David/god, for that reason of controversy, terminated the, giants, king's line of judah until some time after the jewish kings profanity was completed, ending sometime after solomon)

God identified the vague language of "ites", and that became the missing genetic lines/tribes in the book of revelation ............. half manasseh/aaron/ephraim/dan

God used: (Epic of Gilgamesh was written to address the "generations without sin" in the dispute of the earth's true unified field, its not longer disputed, and God now fully accommodates the "generations without sin" for some period of time)

1. Canaan Covenant - (revoiced) in the Prophecy of Daniel (little horn)
2. Nazarene Covenant - (revoiced) in the Prophecy of "Gog and Magog" (Ezekiel), to use the sons of man under joseph as a picture of a "unified field", to further rebuke mankind in "dead flesh" (and nullified unified field for this earth) (Language was later added to this in Matthew's Genealogy of Wives, which god provides for the most part)

(God didn't specifically write the "book of revelation" to address either stance on the "earth's nullified field (no unified field)"
(Just a Reminder: God doesn't promote suicide, that is the problem you have generationally with sin, that is or leads to an illness, so when there is not god, no heaven, no angels, you are just suicidal, your philosophies are just not applicable.............but I have something simple to say..............its not efficient to kill in mass before god does it, but it will be more efficient in this generation to kill as we go along, hopefully leading to a generation on this earth worthy of god's attention (sin humanity itself is the only force stopping god's association with it, and identified with this earth's unified field) (back to topic) (all of this will be resolved, probably 12/21/2020)

Contemporary (Back to Topic New York) (the assumption is that mankind is not accountable for anything, and god automatically performs the judgment mentioned in revelation? this position is false, and the degree to which god will act is disputed, the degree to which god will act will only be resolved when go acts, only projections are viable, with little to nothing) (the "generations without sin" are not apart of you not having a will to live, or an accusation with god over suicide, that will also be made clear too .......... if god gives me any strength, i will kill those genetic lines openly with no reservations, that has not happened as of this moment)

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses NYC
540124_orig.jpg

lindacortilecase.com/inaccuracies-from-chris-a-rutkowskirsquos-chapter-on-the-linda-cortile-case.html

(Will make this clear, I am looking for a "Rainbow like Event, Aurora Like Event", momentarily that kills millions of people in NYC, before billions are killed at the end of 1290 and 1335 Days, 153 Days before on 12/21/2020 in New York City) (There is a few legal claims of millions of people in new york city, euthanized. "lapis exillis" is one we've covered (the master building), and this is another of perhaps many legal accounts) (the expectation is to see coronavirus lethal cases increase steadily..........perhaps reaching 1 million dead by end of summer in usa/nyc, matching the 1 million negros that marched into washington, a few years ago)

Science/Medical (Coronavirus is a Permanent part of your lives, just because you do not get the "unified field", does not mean, God takes absolutely no action ............ off world your lives will be better sure, and there is time for that, but for now, this is not going to go away, but will say something more)

ujip1Tc.jpg

ourworldindata.org/ozone-layer

Some of this information is false. This false information comes not not correctly associating, specific radioactivity present in those areas, not attributed to ozone.

Qwby04V.jpg

(rendlesham forest ufo)

A number of over the counter products may work, i can't guarantee that. However, what I can guarantee, is what you already know. Various levels of radiation do no damage to the body. It won't take much to add a very small charge to something existing, over the counter as a placebo. (rendlesham forest ufo.............humanity is given legal evidence, shortly before I begin to reign under joseph) (we'll have to see).

(that means god gives me a family of wives............none of which I will probably dispute, maybe able to add some..............which is primary based on testimony...........secondarly not nullified on my specific input) (this is for generations done, there is little information, because you have those unclean genetic lines and various interests in enforcing your information, as it is deleted often)

(moral of the story is that, earth acts out this in advance, reacting to god's action which is cyclical and not complete, the difference is the variance in the dead flesh of humanity, that picks up on that, often that only means people die)

Reminder of Official Modern, Holocaust and Ethnic Cleansing Position (includes current euthanasia update)

I'm responsible for any lives that are lost by those nuclear armed bible belt, genetic dan/those genetic lines, countries, they will be resolved immediately. for everyone else, because you are not clean, genocide has to take a different tone, and they should pass away over time as society changes in tiny bits.

there survival rates are to low for me to acknowledge with god's mercies, a fact, not a controversy, not false information. for that reason, historically, exile from a country or death, when discussing god's mercies for earth is traditional and a necessity, you are just not qualified mentally or as a matter of faith for the subject.

i think exile or death for the entire east coast usa, and, for a few years is sufficient, then it doesn't concern me anymore for the benefit of other nations and your own on the subject of suffering for something with relatively no value. so those are my actions, and, will high likely of being satisfied.

(as you die, it was reported that 1000 or so died instantaneously in one day after using force against me in some part of the world, it maybe more convient for god to let me kill directly to illustrate something faithful then expend energy specifically for that, as we continue. so I may gain the blessing of euthanasia, without your pleasure in capital punishment or other, going through a full cycle, or maybe not all ofthis will be resolved soon) (a sound treatment, will be more effective on the white races) (as we've said, some of god's mercies will fall out of my hands, but before that, my leadership in the matter will be satisfied until that is completed, and their kinds will be driven out and killed in many places for the few places that interest me)

Last edited:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The real concern is the overwhelming costs to virus patients in US hospitals who charge mega dollars for even the most simple hospital treatments. This is an example of health organisations making millions of dollars from vulnerable victims, and the fat cat shareholders walking laughing to the bank with such profits that would make a television evangelist feel ashamed!

So, it is to the advantage of those billionaire shareholders of US hospitals that their mate Donald Trump delayed action so as many as possible needs hospital treatment and has to fork out their life savings for it. The case of the 17 year old who died because a greedy hospital administration refused to treat him and sent him away to another "charity" hospital, and the guy died on the way.

These greedy shareholders whose god is their belly and wealth will perish along with their wealth.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real concern is the overwhelming costs to virus patients in US hospitals who charge mega dollars for even the most simple hospital treatments. This is an example of health organisations making millions of dollars from vulnerable victims, and the fat cat shareholders walking laughing to the bank with such profits that would make a television evangelist feel ashamed!

So, it is to the advantage of those billionaire shareholders of US hospitals that their mate Donald Trump delayed action so as many as possible needs hospital treatment and has to fork out their life savings for it. The case of the 17 year old who died because a greedy hospital administration refused to treat him and sent him away to another "charity" hospital, and the guy died on the way.

These greedy shareholders whose god is their belly and wealth will perish along with their wealth.

(Thinking) (No Vaccine or Cure, only "Remedies"....... should be branded as a dietary aid, the solution - off topic - see background)

Alternate Names for Coronavirus (traditional)

1. "Flower of Life"
2. "Mandala"
3. "Mistletoe" (in reference to "december solstice")
4. "Noosphere"
5. Wedding Garter (ribbon around a women's thigh) ("Rosen Bridge"..science for wormhole)

Modern Translation = "Flu Virus or its Variants .... Coronavirus"
(Human body is designed for "unified field" .............. "nullified on this earth because of humanities sin with itself, those genetic lines" (the human body is an instrument) ..................Evidence that the Human Body dies from or does not function in its native design with a "unified field" = flu virus or coronavirus.

(Coronavirus is lethal not for everyone .............. its a reminder for the faithful, or those that will be blessed, that they are not cursed to die) (these statements are traditional and legal) (argument is progressive, some people die off rich white people for example, because of pollution of the body, like with flu shots or flu vaccines, all should not be used, the "flu or its variants are special" ............. other reasons include cursing of their spirituality or body for profit pleasure of just sin, they will die quick at this early onset of the "coronavirus" or choose your traditional name)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: Waiting for the main point here...

(off topic - some of the methods used to kill of the jews mirrored the effects of the coronavirus, as you can understand it today, during the holocaust) (typically these events usually pass off explanation to other aliments/diseases/viruses/causes.............we are the last generation, that is the unique benefit of our situation, not only is this not going anywhere, but, because humanity must be cleansed for argument to be completed..................humanity will only suffer for a very long period of time before it dies, "dead flesh must be removed and terminated" to complete the argument form this earth)

(will use the common example, arguments were illustrated, the native function for the human body in a the "unified field" that is nullified for sin, and etc. (the human body is an instrument), was revealed, sparingly the last most notable events of that were WW1 and WW2 (then vietnam war), not much at all....................God's propensity to react on the subject, then the limited mercy god gives the son of man under joseph in the new testament to illustrate the argument..................and that is it, the responsibility or suffering thereof is a matter of faith for mankind on the subject, no controversy there)

(God allows his Cyclical Behavior on the subject and limited reaction...............that always happens, somewhat relative to halley's comet for the new testament generations ................. then the son of man on the topic also limited...................now in summary for the last generation, even if you don't follow through with god, and humanity has not for many thousands/hundreds of year. you will suffer and die indefinitely to a point.................the benefit of the last generation................coronavirus is a permanent part of your lives)

(straight answer for coronavirus solution? (some have been suggested already)

(last known reported research and cure, many years ago for coronavirus)
(results later corrupted before going public)

mY7m09u.jpg

(with "edward leedskalnin" (lapis exillis), a slurred name for some kind of flower ............ anyway ........... certain forms of radiation or radiated inhibitors, or, other, work for "normalcy" seems to keep people healthy or are viewed like a placebo, but for a large percentage of minorities it can assist in death, especially in the environment we are in now that produces coronavirus (again coronavirus is not the cause of anything its just a marker) (seems to do nothing, is the remedy, but does very little or attributes to death for minorities) (nazis did reach their medical conclusion, and is positive answer ............. however..............nothing was lasting or progressive, and when edward leedskalnin moved on, and faked his death to tidy things up, because to reach out to other people faithfully, that was end end and their great fall) (which he had some times to the "majestic 12 in the usa", but that was just an echo of things, and foolishness)

(sometimes people don't care on the subject, and want to see people die foolishly, you need to remember that china has probably the most research on the subject, with russia close behind them, but they rather let this play out like nothing, oh well, its not my real concern) (what you have done with moses only is 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, and then Covid19, foolishness.............and, assisted suicides, vaccines won't work, its better to do what is right or nothing at all, the deaths observed right now are not a big deal in the long run, so a lot of people versed on this subject just don't care)

(my personal suggestion for coronavirus remedy)

I would need facilities and a team, and testing. Once again, the human body, is not damaged by certain forms of radiation, and this can be passed to "remedies". Certain forms and certain intensities..................study the absorption of radiated calcium and magnesium, in human and certain animal species................for animal species observe any additional production of proteins or chemicals in their tissues.

Like Lizards, turtles, certain breeds of snakes.............maybe, mammals, maybe not. Some fish fins or horns, maybe the whale maybe not the whale on this particular subject.

With flowers or some plants, I would, not, use radiated calcium or magnesium, against no harm as some of that the body absorbs, would have to find alternative for planets, no suggestions and. the nazi solution because this was not idea, required lowering the body weight i'm sure for complete analysis of result. in which case, jewish bodies would be deformed relative to death, I think that was apart of the psychological answer at that time, not what I would use today.

(the pig, certain reptiles, certain fish) (these are legal answers, for a natural chain of production on the subject, that is history and science, legal) (human bodies, are designed without a production mechanism, but we can benefit from it................because a problem like this in disputing with god is attributed to faith, even deaths are, but this is the last generation, its not something that will go away with a few weeks or days, nothing that anybody has done has actually stopped the rate of death for coronavirus)

(my solution without research can help people not progressive or in terminal with coronavirus, cannot help minorities much, nothing can. research needs to be performed. right now the current status is...............minority bodies are building up and disbursing a charge, like "unclean" people on the subject, due to culture/habits/psychological or physical conditioning, and then the weakest of that will die..................until this earth field actives more and becomes steady, then most a good portion/all minorities will die off and many people all at ones, all vitals signs stop and they die, maybe around 12/21/2020, when god resolves your conflict with my testimony)

(at present ............. you can make the remedy for coronavirus, or as a dietary aid, after treatment is completed, once every 4 or 5 days, once every 3 to 4 days, something like that. you can even mix the treatment between two pills, so by itself its a placebo, that is how to deal with the minorities....................not until i have the authority to resolve controvresy on the subject with god's mercies this will not be resolved, so by next year sometimes, no more controversy, (activities for whites only ................ you can still benefit from autopsy of jew/ethnic bodies as they keep hurting me, also you can still benefit from sniper rifle fire, etc...........you can tie that to coronavirus...............coronavirus is nothing, just a biological marker its not the cause of death nor is it apart of the death that takes place, the natural function of the body is not taking place, that is what you have, the marker, and then death)

Last edited: