Corporate Dreams: 4/18/2020 to 5/18/2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this was an idea posted on CF under signs gifts and so far, it has had some amazing results. With so many gifted in the Spirit on this site, I would really like to try this here.

Pray that the Holy Spirit would send you a dream, that would compliment the dreams He has inspired in your brothers and sisters.

The idea is to start to recognize when the Holy Spirit is inspiring and when the Holy Spirit is leading, albeit as pertains to our dreams (or nightmares?).

This first time will last a month. If you have a dream that you believe is for the body of Christ, please share it. You don't have to try to interpret it, but if you feel lead to share it, do so. I would ask any "debate" for this thread be taken up in another thread. Thank you.

I'll have this first time go for about a month and see what God does through it. I know I'm full fountain right now...

@Hidden In Him
@Heart2Soul
@lforrest
@Helen
@amadeus
@Nancy
@Pearl
@Josho

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Josho

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask any "debate" for this thread be taken up in another thread.
The Scripture says EVERYTHING, every dream , every message, even as if from an angel of light, or from the apostles, is to be tested.

Is this different from "debate" for your purposes here ? Or should all messages be accepted and acceptable, (as on the rest of the forum), even if from the enemy ?

Reactions: Mayflower

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The Scripture says EVERYTHING, every dream , every message, even as if from an angel of light, or from the apostles, is to be tested.

Is this different from "debate" for your purposes here ? Or should all messages be accepted and acceptable, (as on the rest of the forum), even if from the enemy ?

For the purpose of the experiment we can try to keep the topic narrow. The discussion should remain focused in these areas:
1. Posting specific dreams
2. Interpretations of dreams
3. Analysis of specific dreams or interpretations.
4. Analysis of patterns between dreams.

Arguments concerning the validity of dreams and their interpretation as being current spiritual gifts are distracting. Or arguments on spiritual gifts in general is too broad and also distracting. Any such posts will be considered off-topic, they should rather be posted elsewhere.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
House Dream

I had a lovely dream last night. My husband and I bought this house for $500. But it was huge and like my dream house. It was all made of wood. And had a lot of room and storage. There was a huge backyard with the biggest tree I ever have seen. It had a big treehouse with a bird house. A bit older with a few cobwebs, but just a gorgeous tree house. Inside, was a huge livingroom and kitchen, and a room that didn't have a door, but one of those slide dividers. It had empty shelves that took up one wall of the room. Each section had signs for books, "A-D" "E-H" etc. There was a small bed in the corner, and a nice huge bed that had 4 pillows on each end of the bed. My idea was it was for sleepovers with a few friends. There was also a window looking into the livingroom. And my sister was carrying my daughter and helping care for her.

The weird thing about the dream was my mom lived there, husband, sister, and my daughter. End of that part of the dream, the bed seemed to be bigger and I moved all the pillows and was falling asleep in the room. Very comfortable!!! And some books were already on the shelves.

Then the scene switched to me getting a new car. It was like a dream come true. My aunt who was very much against God though, don't know about now, was in the passenger seat. Blanche from the Golden girls was in the driver seat. Lol. And I was in the back seat. I could have driven, but was letting Blanche drive, and she was driving through every red light. The light was green, but was turning red as she went through. :D

It was a lovely dream though. That last part made me laugh. I kept thinking throughout how this was all possible, since we could never afford it or find a house like that we could afford. I wondered what the catch was.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Timing is important. Running the red lights, that is not quite red - but the lights turning red right as going thru them,
is
similar to what has been observed in the past: when God says go (or come) do so immediately ! do not wait, the opportunity is right then to obey God, he who draws back does so to destruction (as written somewhere in God's word).

The family being restored is written also (everything must be tested and in harmony with God's Word).

God is or is going to restore the hearts of fathers to their sons, sons to their fathers, moms to their daughters, and daughters to their moms, and daughter-in-laws to their mother-in-laws....

The isolated, abandoned, "alone" family is not God's idea for family --- it was the result of sin throughout all society.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without confirmation at this time...and I can't say what is right or wrong just yet, I think I know what this dream means. But I am going to wait to see what God does and if someone confirms this...Receiving a dream, and praying for interpretation or translation, are way two different things. And it takes a lot of discernment and knowing God's Word too...

and if you try to interpret, I do encourage addresses in scripture. Edit: why I usually don't interpret. I know God's Word, just not the addresses so much...

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without confirmation at this time...and I can't say what is right or wrong just yet, I think I know what this dream means. But I am going to wait to see what God does and if someone confirms this...Receiving a dream, and praying for interpretation or translation, are way two different things. And it takes a lot of discernment and knowing God's Word too...
and if you try to interpret, I do encourage addresses in scripture. Edit: why I usually don't interpret. I know God's Word, just not the addresses so much...
Likewise - and even as God Reveals and brings to mind Scripture, as He Pleases, as His Word Says He Does, the 'addresses' may not be at hand directly, though the truth is perfectly from Him.

"Interpretation" belongs to God, not to men/man. This was shown by Joseph and by Daniel, and others in Scripture. It is not up to men/man to 'decide' to interpret, not even interpretting Scripture, nor dreams, as God Reveals.

As God Permits, (this week?) , 'addresses' may be forth-coming. (from Him).... perhaps even directly to you ?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Timing is important. Running the red lights, that is not quite red - but the lights turning red right as going thru them,
is
similar to what has been observed in the past: when God says go (or come) do so immediately ! do not wait, the opportunity is right then to obey God, he who draws back does so to destruction (as written somewhere in God's word).

The family being restored is written also (everything must be tested and in harmony with God's Word).

God is or is going to restore the hearts of fathers to their sons, sons to their fathers, moms to their daughters, and daughters to their moms, and daughter-in-laws to their mother-in-laws....

The isolated, abandoned, "alone" family is not God's idea for family --- it was the result of sin throughout all society.

I really love this interpretation, but there was a dream I had after that showing this to have another meaning sadly. But what you say is true of God and this is my dream house and car one day. When all the pieces are fit together, I'll post the dream. But all the corporate dreams so far in CF have been related and deals with the Catholic church. Id Like to see if anyone on here has dreams that relate before posting the other I had...it was really really weird too though. Lol. So I wanted Hidden in Him to look at it first. He has a real gift with interpretation.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From last night:

Dream #1 I was in the fellowship hall of my church and there was like a wedding going to take place. It was put off before, because of the corona virus, but now it was packed, and I didn't know a lot of the people. So I was going around and taking pictures of all the children and adults in beautiful dresses. The weird part in the dream was that other people were fighting to take pictures too. They were almost reluctant to let me take any. But I took some on my phone anyway. Some of the wedding party was even broken up when I came around to take a picture.

Dream #2 Inside my church fellowship hall, my church was ministering to a large Amish group of men and women. Only people from our church could go to the library, so the Amish all dressed in their black garbs, were in a long line returning books and handing over a piece of paper for books with a different topic they would like to read. I didn't know whether I wanted to help or not, because I wasn't sure what type of things the Amish read. But I went over to the beginning of the line and started collecting books and pieces of paper. One piece of paper had the the topic of trains. I cannot remember any of the others, but they were all light reading topics. So I came away with a better understanding they were regular people just like me. I was even telling this to a man reading a newspaper in a recliner that was inside a house. I was on the couch, and there was an Amish man behind the recliner standing up and reading the newspaper also. So last thing was I was actually in the library picking out the books for them.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From last night:

Dream #1 I was in the fellowship hall of my church and there was like a wedding going to take place. It was put off before, because of the corona virus, but now it was packed, and I didn't know a lot of the people. So I was going around and taking pictures of all the children and adults in beautiful dresses. The weird part in the dream was that other people were fighting to take pictures too. They were almost reluctant to let me take any. But I took some on my phone anyway. Some of the wedding party was even broken up when I came around to take a picture.

Dream #2 Inside my church fellowship hall, my church was ministering to a large Amish group of men and women. Only people from our church could go to the library, so the Amish all dressed in their black garbs, were in a long line returning books and handing over a piece of paper for books with a different topic they would like to read. I didn't know whether I wanted to help or not, because I wasn't sure what type of things the Amish read. But I went over to the beginning of the line and started collecting books and pieces of paper. One piece of paper had the the topic of trains. I cannot remember any of the others, but they were all light reading topics. So I came away with a better understanding they were regular people just like me. I was even telling this to a man reading a newspaper in a recliner that was inside a house. I was on the couch, and there was an Amish man behind the recliner standing up and reading the newspaper also. So last thing was I was actually in the library picking out the books for them.

Perhaps write it down, read it from time to time, and may God reveal to you what these dreams are about.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what these mean...Id like to wait to see if any believer has a dream that confirms what I believe the interpretation is first....

Please note the guidelines of this thread in particular...it really is more of an experiment of sorts. But Ive seen God work on another forum through this and wanted to try it here.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ill just go ahead with my interpretation...

Dream 1- fellowship hall- in this case I believe it is CB and the wedding party represents the Holy Spirit and His work on the forum. Me taking pictures represent believers who are seeking God and His love on this site/to grow in Him. Those fighting to take pictures and breaking up the wedding party are wanting to be in control, and therefore are hindering the Holy Spirit from working. They are fighting among each other and causing division. Wanting the last word...

Dream Two: The Amish are seekers or unbelievers looking for the same thing from the forum. They are not allowed to respond in the Christian only sections, but probably read the discussions. They are looking for "light reading". And not necessarily easy subjects...but the attitude of Christ among believers...basically they are looking for the love of God. So when I am going to the library to look for their books, I forgot to mention I wasn't having an easy time finding them. I had two in my hand, but that was it...

I would say as believers, we just need to remember to show the love of Christ, so that when unbelievers see how we respond to each other, they will see something different. They will want what we have as believers.

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."
Matthew 5:16 NASB

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
...any examples from scripture I could look up and understand a bit more
@Rita, I guess this is really how l look at it; emphasis on what Scripture may say and reveal; dream memories can be both extremely vivid but also very subjective in the greater scheme of things.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hoping for an answer to my questions Mayflower - trying to work something out about dreams ...........

Rita

I understand. See post #3

For the purpose of the experiment we can try to keep the topic narrow. The discussion should remain focused in these areas:
1. Posting specific dreams
2. Interpretations of dreams
3. Analysis of specific dreams or interpretations.
4. Analysis of patterns between dreams.

Another thread okay?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream: first it was dark outside and looked very dangerous. There were power rangers of all colors in uniforms. Hundreds. And they were running down the street to save people. "Parade" came to mind. But there was this door that lead into an airport and these dark things were coming out of the ground. The power rangers didn't see them and just trampled it under foot as they kept running. I was the pink ranger!!! And I needed to use the restroom, so went inside the doors. Inside I wasn't in uniform. There were many restrooms and people around. I just went in the first one, then left to catch up with the rest of the army. Then it was like I was seeing what was happening afterwards. There was this evil man. And I knew it was Satan. But all the people in the airport was suddenly in this room. There were two cages and people were in there. There were children on bunk beds crying. And some on the floor on their knees, also clearly held hostage.

Then flashes showed of this person who had made a movie. He was trying to show stories of these women who overcame rape. But when he showed the video, he was horrified to find it actually showed the girls being raped in the cars. There was blood on the windows and everything. So now him, and all these people were guilty and Satan was claiming their souls. But when it flashed back to that room, I saw Jesus. He stood wearing His robe/crown of thorns/bloodied. But Satan was furious, because His sacrifice was sufficient to save these people.

Then it flashed to the very beginning of the dream again. The power rangers were running down the street and I was on the end again as the pink ranger in uniform. Only this time I knew what was going to happen in the airport. And I desperately wanted to see Jesus. Not to save the people, but to see Jesus. So this time I ran inside, and I saw the people as before out of uniform. Only this time I kept running through to a farther bathroom where I knew I would be with the people.

I was in one of the cages, and as before Satan was there as that evil man all in black. But this time instead of flashing to the videos, The cage with me in it started sinking into the ground. I was upset and felt dumb for doing this. I felt I was tricked.

But then I was in this hallway wading through the airport hallway full of turbulent water. There was this room and door that I quickly went inside. It was empty and dirty with a dirt floor, and I felt alone. I felt I was still captured by the enemy and was afraid Jesus would forget me here. So I sat on the floor and was holding my knees crying. It was like I heard what was happening in that room with Jesus rescuing the people, and wished I was there. And then it was just a little bit later, where the door flung open, and there was Jesus in all His glory. He wasn't bloodied this time, but in His resurrected body. And I was so happy and crying, I just ran over crying in His arms. He said He would never forget me. And I woke up.

Lol. Now I am all crying again. Some of it was really hard, but this deeply touched me.

Reactions: lforrest and GTW27