Could Christian transphobia/homophobia have been a factor in the Nashville Christian school shooting?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is that a person cannot change their biological sex just like one cannot change their age. With that said, I don't care in the slightest if a man wants to put on a dress and tell everyone he's a woman, just don't expect me to parrot their delusions.

The transgender movement is demonic and it is pushed by the god of this world, Satan.

Dave Chappelle.jpgDave Chappelle.jpg

Reactions: dev553344

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The truth is that a person cannot change their biological sex just like one cannot change their age.
The truth is that there are more than 2 biological sexes. If you believe God creates everything or that nothing happens without his permission then while ever you shown distain, discrimination, hatred towards those people you show the same to God. If they are God's creations then they are neither backward or wrong or freaks or mentally ill. I wonder what punishments God has lined up for all the ignorant pious zealots who like to call themselves Christians but are anything of but the sort and relish in the persecution of intersex people ? It's not going to be pretty that's for sure.

With that said, I don't care in the slightest if a man wants to put on a dress and tell everyone he's a woman, just don't expect me to parrot their delusions.
If you're going to engage in persecuting such people then you obviously do care. They are not engaging in sin. They are being who God created them as.
The transgender movement is demonic and it is pushed by the god of this world, Satan.

Burn the witch eh?!!! You people never understood the message of Jesus. You're gonna cry "Lord, Lord" and he's going to say "I never knew you".

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe God creates everything or that nothing happens without his permission then while ever you shown distain, discrimination, hatred towards those people you show the same to God.
God created us and granted us limited free will to go do our own thing, which inevitably leads to suffering, destruction, and death. In this life we learn this invaluable lesson so that, when we are ALL in his kingdom, we will know that there is no other way than God's ways.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they are God's creations then they are neither backward or wrong or freaks or mentally ill.
They too are God's children and that's why they deserve to know the truth and to be freed from the bondage of sin and to be freed from the dark spirits that oppress them.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
God created us and granted us limited free will to go do our own thing
Very limited free will. In fact so limited as to not be free will at all.

which inevitably leads to suffering, destruction, and death.
Which inevitably leads to the obvious result of taking away people's freedoms . . . i.e. tyranny, authoritarianism, totalitarianism. Rule by powermad despots.

Last edited:

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I see a friendly discussion isn't in the works with you. You're obviously filled with bitterness, vitriol, and hatred.
Nope not remotely. Just pointing out that the question "do you believe in God" is about the most silly naïve theological question on the planet. Usually reserved for those who have really never properly explored the realms of theology and simply been indoctrinated or conditioned.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
They too are God's children and that's why they deserve to know the truth and to be freed from the bondage of sin and to be freed from the dark spirits that oppress them.
Horrifically ignorant. They are God's creation if you believe in your God. He didn't create them with dark spirits, he created them with the physical sexual differences that they have hence they are intersex, neither male nor female.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what punishments God has lined up for all the ignorant pious zealots...
As you have correctly deduced, Christians aren't perfect. Both Christians and non-Christians are sinners - all of them! As a struggling Christian myself, I know that I am saved from eternal death, and damnation, by my faith in Christ. When I die, Christ will heal me of my unnatural affliction of sin and then I won't be a jerk anymore. :)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very limited free will. In fact so limited as to not be free will at all.
We have limited free will in order to explore our own paths but we don't have total free will in that God will not permit us to be lost from him forever.