Could Christian transphobia/homophobia have been a factor in the Nashville Christian school shooting?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...he created them with the physical sexual differences that they have hence they are intersex, neither male nor female.
False.

Genesis 1:27

English Standard Version

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which inevitably leads to the obvious result of taking away people's freedoms . . . i.e. tyranny, authoritarianism, totalitarianism. Rule by powermad despots.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., etc., etc. How many did they murder collectively, 70 million?

Oceans of blood and mountains of DEAD bodies were atheism's gifts to humanity in the 20th century.

- Dinesh D'Souza

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shouldn’t pastors calling for the murder of ANY group of people be bashed? Because any pastor calling for the death of LGBT is evil as well.
Nobody here is saying otherwise. For every pastor calling for the death of LGBT people, there are 100,000 pastors calling on us to love and pray for our LGBT brothers and sisters.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
As you have correctly deduced, Christians aren't perfect. Both Christians and non-Christians are sinners - all of them! As a struggling Christian myself, I know that I am saved from eternal death, and damnation, by my faith in Christ. When I die, Christ will heal me of my unnatural affliction of sin and then I won't be a jerk anymore. :)
You're in for a terrible rude awakening, but I sense it will be deserved.

Last edited:

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
False.

Genesis 1:27​

27 So God created man in his own image,​

in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

You're so terribly ignorant. You're trying to debate a topic you're obviously clueless about. Not only are you digging yourself a huge pit but you're also being horrifically offensive at the same time. You're not remotely a Christian, sorry to tell you. You're engaging in your own made up belief system which you want to call Christianity but it's anything but. you can take some comfort in thee fact that you'll have the company of millions of other confused souls who also think they are saved but who haven't understood the Bible secrets.

Read this and educate yourself on the topic of Intersex people. These are not gay/lesbian people, not transgenders. They are people born physically with male and female sex components/genitals etc. This is how they came out of the womb, how your God created them.

What does intersex mean?

"Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t fit the boxes of “female” or “male.”

Being intersex is a naturally occurring variation in humans, and it isn’t a medical problem — therefore, medical interventions (like surgeries or hormone therapy) on children usually aren’t medically necessary. Being intersex is also more common than most people realize. It’s hard to know exactly how many people are intersex, but estimates suggest that about 1-2 in 100 people born in the U.S. are intersex

There are many different ways someone can be intersex. Some intersex people have genitals or internal sex organs that fall outside the male/female categories — such as a person with both ovarian and testicular tissues. Other intersex people have combinations of chromosomes that are different than XY ( usually associated with male) and XX (usually associated with female), like XXY. And some people are born with external genitals that fall into the typical male/female categories, but their internal organs or hormones don’t.

If a person’s genitals look different from what doctors and nurses expect when they’re born, someone might be identified as intersex from birth. Other times, someone might not know they’re intersex until later in life, like when they go through puberty. Sometimes a person can live their whole life without ever discovering that they’re intersex."

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., etc., etc. How many did they murder collectively, 70 million?

Oceans of blood and mountains of DEAD bodies were atheism's gifts to humanity in the 20th century.

- Dinesh D'Souza

Peanuts compared to your god

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're so terribly ignorant. You're trying to debate a topic you're obviously clueless about. Not only are you digging yourself a huge pit but you're also being horrifically offensive at the same time. You're not remotely a Christian, sorry to tell you. You're engaging in your own made up belief system which you want to call Christianity but it's anything but. you can take some comfort in thee fact that you'll have the company of millions of other confused souls who also think they are saved but who haven't understood the Bible secrets.

Read this and educate yourself on the topic of Intersex people. These are not gay/lesbian people, not transgenders. They are people born physically with male and female sex components/genitals etc. This is how they came out of the womb, how your God created them.

What does intersex mean?
"Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t fit the boxes of “female” or “male.”

Being intersex is a naturally occurring variation in humans, and it isn’t a medical problem — therefore, medical interventions (like surgeries or hormone therapy) on children usually aren’t medically necessary. Being intersex is also more common than most people realize. It’s hard to know exactly how many people are intersex, but estimates suggest that about 1-2 in 100 people born in the U.S. are intersex

There are many different ways someone can be intersex. Some intersex people have genitals or internal sex organs that fall outside the male/female categories — such as a person with both ovarian and testicular tissues. Other intersex people have combinations of chromosomes that are different than XY ( usually associated with male) and XX (usually associated with female), like XXY. And some people are born with external genitals that fall into the typical male/female categories, but their internal organs or hormones don’t.

If a person’s genitals look different from what doctors and nurses expect when they’re born, someone might be identified as intersex from birth. Other times, someone might not know they’re intersex until later in life, like when they go through puberty. Sometimes a person can live their whole life without ever discovering that they’re intersex."

All false.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Ok we're done. You deny these people exist. That's clearly ridiculous. We could put up photos of intersex people to show you they have both sets of genitals but it would probably be against rules here. Enjoy your delusions.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Murder is murder. No-one in the history of the planet has murdered more people than God.
We all belong to God, including you. In the end, ALL will be with God in his kingdom and will be elated to be there, including you, my brother.

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Former student carried out a mass shooting a Christian school. They were transgender. A manifesto was left behind, yet to be released:

My question is, could it be that all the homophobic and transphobic pastors calling for gays to be put to death and executed play a role? Something tells me this kid was bullied at that school for their sexual orientation. “You better repent or burn in hell” in a nutshell. When you look at all the gay club mass shootings, this seems like this particular crime was a lashing out.

Maybe if Christians stopped weaponizing the Bible, LGBT would have more respect for Christianity.

Here you have a pastor calling for the execution of gays:

So pastors calling for the execution of gays has 0 effect on LGBT
based on that logical calling all white people racist and Christians murderers has 0 effect?

People are flawed and sinful. But because someone does not accept you or like you or like the things you believe or do does not give you the right to murder.

Reactions: Patrick1966

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Former student carried out a mass shooting a Christian school. They were transgender. A manifesto was left behind, yet to be released:

My question is, could it be that all the homophobic and transphobic pastors calling for gays to be put to death and executed play a role? Something tells me this kid was bullied at that school for their sexual orientation. “You better repent or burn in hell” in a nutshell. When you look at all the gay club mass shootings, this seems like this particular crime was a lashing out.

Maybe if Christians stopped weaponizing the Bible, LGBT would have more respect for Christianity.

Here you have a pastor calling for the execution of gays:

allow me to pull up all the videos from the pride parades and pro-abortion rallies... They call for violence. Are you justifying the people who feel threaten by them?

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how are you defining male/female ?
basic science and The TRUTH. a male has a penis. a female has vagina. anything else is a lie. the few .018% that are born with both usually has growth (usually penis like growth) not functioning.