Could Christian transphobia/homophobia have been a factor in the Nashville Christian school shooting?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Falsely accused of insurrection on J6. I watched further video footage of J6 that the left did not want us to see. J6 was a lie and a set up! Don't think for a second that conservatives don't see what's really going on in America. Radical leftists democrats are the cancer of America and are trying to destroy the US!
The real villains sit above both Left and right, Republicans and Democrats. They rule by the principle of "Divide and Conquer" and love that the left constantly fight the right. They have you just where they want you. When you all realise this and stop petty bickering you'll focus your attentions on the real forces who are destroying the entire West by stealth. The UK is no different. Here they pit Conservative supporters (blue) against Labour supporters (red) but the reality is both work for the unseen masters who you don't get to elect.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The Bible is just another byproduct of the world.
It is but it remains very important because its one of many many works written by humans who had secret knowledge and hid it allegorically, cryptically and in code in the books. Sadly the original works have been bastardised and censored and edited by unscrupulous people to create a psychological system of control to enslave humans but there remain many secrets within it that can be gleaned and understood once a person has a grounding in the allegorical terminology and what it means.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Amen. Leftists hate God and don't like people that follow him. The sad thing is when judgment day comes and Christ stands for his Father in the judgment seat. Many of these people follow the rich and famous. The bible spells out what happens to rich and famous people that don't love God and neighbor.
Utter nonsense. It's the kind of thing Hitler or Pol Pott or any tyrannical dictator would say. Worship me or die horribly. It boggles the mind that so-called Christians can't see the similarity there and yet still think an entity that would willingly cast people into a lake of fire for eternal torment could possibly be all-loving. I mean seriously search your intellect here. Your innate reasoning should tell you something is very off with that whole idea.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
They worship the state and support incarcerating (or murdering) anyone and everyone that doesn't also worship the state.
A bit like the Christian God supports incarcerating or incinerating anyone that doesn't worship him?? Hmmmmm

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus tells us believers not to share our pearls with PIGS.
Jesus is referring to alchemy as he often does, The Philosopher's Stone (elixir of life) has many different names. The Alkahest, Tree Of Life, Soma, Bruma, Golden cup and so on. One of its names is the "Pearl Of Great Price" This is what Jesus is referring to. He's saying don't waste such a wonderful gift/substance on "swine", people who are arrogant/ungrateful etc

You can read about this in 1000s of works of the sages and philosophers. Here's the obvious one:

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/new_pearl.html#new pearl

Last edited:
Reactions: Romanov2488

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It is but it remains very important because its one of many many works written by humans who had secret knowledge and hid it allegorically, cryptically and in code in the books. Sadly the original works have been bastardised and censored and edited by unscrupulous people to create a psychological system of control to enslave humans but there remain many secrets within it that can be gleaned and understood once a person has a grounding in the allegorical terminology and what it means.
I agree. I’m not totally against the Bible, I just understand that much of it is metaphorical and allegorical and that people bastardize or pervert verses to fit their own benefit.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Is that why The republicans are trying to interfere politically in Trump’s indictment via a GRAND jury? Party of law and order can’t stand when it’s on trial I guess.

Meanwhile, the Washington elites that raped children on Epstein Island are protected from their crimes by your government masters with your enthusiastic support. Thanks for the laugh.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely not out of context. Jesus also said to let the dead bury their dead. He was talking about Godless atheists like you.
You don't have the "eyes to see" I'm afraid. You don't understand the Bible text as I explained earlier.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have the "eyes to see" I'm afraid. You don't understand the Bible text as I explained earlier.

It's very simple and clear.

Matthew 7

English Standard Version

Judging Others​

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
It's very simple and clear.
Clearly it isn't otherwise you would understand it. It's deliberately unclear and the true secrets hidden because that knowledge is only for certain people as Jesus said:

Mark 4:10
"And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. 11And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

Sorry to say you "are without" at the moment so you don't perceive or understand. I was like you for many years, equally "without".

Only when I had the courage to challenge the false Christian dogma I had been indoctrinated with, the humility to contemplate that I might have been mislead and duped, did I embark on new spiritual searching and acquired the "eyes to see". Now I no longer have to make excuses to try and defend a belief system that is so obviously horribly wrong and can now see the hidden secrets running through the Bible text like a seam of gold.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You'll want to worship him when you meet him. Anyway, it's time to shake the dust and discuss the word with those who are of God rather than those who are of the world.

We are all of the world. You are a product of nature. Sitting in a garage all day does not make you a car! Following false doctrine all day doesn't change the fact that you are of the world and a product of nature. You're wasting time. Wasting years. Trotting down a blind alley to death. Not to worry though, nature will recycle you and you'll have infinite chances to try again and be honest with yourself.

This above all: to thine own self be true

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all of the world. You are a product of nature. Sitting in a garage all day does not make you a car! Following false doctrine all day doesn't change the fact that you are of the world and a product of nature. You're wasting time. Wasting years. Trotting down a blind alley to death. Not to worry though, nature will recycle you and you'll have infinite chances to try again and be honest with yourself.

This above all: to thine own self be true

11138202 (1).gif