Could God Save Everybody If He Wanted To?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Thus we know that angel was in the Garden of God to protect the holiness there. That angel betrayed his post all due to pride.

Fittingly, afterward we see God posted faithful cherubim to guard the way to the Tree of Life that nothing unholy be able to reach it.

Genesis 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

There is no mention in scripture of an angel (messenger) being in the garden. It was a serpent who is described as being a crafty beast of the field.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I delight in being unorthodox. :lol: Thank you for saying so.

Well, it is always fun to follow our own whims, but sometimes it can lead to forbidden fruit.....it's all fun until someone loses the Garden.

I am not a member of any of the visible web of confusion. They are as Babel to me.

Problem is, rejection of the 'organised web of confusion' often results in the individual, relativistic, private interpretation of scripture, confusion.

No organized named church will even accept me as a member of their lump for which I rejoice as it makes me free of their sins.

And the Bride of Christ?

Thus I have only my own sins to bear. I need not worry that I will be punished for Babylon the Great's sins, because of their tolerance "of every unclean and hateful bird" (Revelation 18:2, contrast that to Isaiah 35: 8,9,10).

I am not planning to be judged for the sins of the Roman Empire, either - I am a citizen of the United States.

I will not be pitched into the second death as a coward (Revelation 21:8) for having held tightly to wrong teachings out of fear of men and desire to hold to what is popular (Revelation 21:7).

Oh the humanity......you are butchering the scriptures - please stop trying to be your own Pope! I am not sure I can take much more private interpretation!

It is not my fault I have no visible church I can attend as a member as they are the ones that reject me, whereas I only reject some of their doctrines and not them. But instead I am free like the wind to attend any of them I choose whenever I choose simply by keeping with their own wish and not letting them know me. That leaves me free to plant seeds of truth which have power by God rather than this artificial power of organized men. And it renders them powerless over me by their own choice to refuse me.

No anchor at all.....free to build your foundation on the sand.....mercy!

Your buildings are collapsing and you are too blind to see it. There will be great weeping and much death.

It has already begun.

Says the author of his own gospel......

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Explain to me how that translates to you that God created the devil?

Are you a Muslim? That is what they teach.

It used to be only them that taught it but in recent years the churches have begun to adopt that idea.

Judaism certainly never taught that. Many say that Judaism never even taught that there is a devil. In one sense that is true, but in another it is not. It is just that Judaism recognizes that Lucifer was an angel of God and he did not stop being an angel of God just because he became obstinate. That angel was not cast down from heaven until after the Old Covenant was ending. So it is no surprise Judaism yet sees Lucifer as an angel in God's employment. That is the source of much confusion.
That combined with the Muslim teaching has fooled many

Genesis 3:1 says,

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the
field which the Lord God had made.

Logabe