Could this allude to the dinosaurs?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but there isn't the slightest evidence dinosaurs coexisted with man.
Cave drawings and other art showing live action poses, skin markings, other detail.
Sculpture showing the same.
Cave art and other art showing dinosaurs interacting with people.
Marco Polo's reports of dinosaurs in China.
Many reports of dinosaurs in Africa.
Dinosaur remains found with unfossilized tissue.

That's just getting started.

Not to mention the theological problems of supposing a pre-Adamic creation.

Actually, I suppose, it WAS a pre-Adamic creation, by up to 5 days.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does it say six days began in Genesis 1:1?
Pre-Adamic Creation

Exodus 20:8-11 KJV
8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Genesis 1:1 KJV
1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Much love!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cave drawings and other art showing live action poses, skin markings, other detail.
Sculpture showing the same.
Cave art and other art showing dinosaurs interacting with people.
Marco Polo's reports of dinosaurs in China.
Many reports of dinosaurs in Africa.
Dinosaur remains found with unfossilized tissue.

That's just getting started.

Not to mention the theological problems of supposing a pre-Adamic creation.

Actually, I suppose, it WAS a pre-Adamic creation, by up to 5 days.

Much love!
assumption on the cave drawings, which many say are not dinosaurs.

There are no scriptural problems, but proofs.

There are also many claims of aliens.

Deal with these verses:
Pre-Adamic Creation

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Genesis 1:1 KJV
1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Much love!

That does not say it began in verse 1.

The KJV says the earth was void and without form, but the Hebrew says it became void and without form, a change of condition.

The link I gave you deals with that issue. It also deals the life and cities of pre-Adamic times being destroyed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not say it began in verse 1.

The KJV says the earth was void and without form, but the Hebrew says it became void and without form, a change of condition.

The link I gave you deals with that issue. It also deals the life and cities of pre-Adamic times being destroyed.

Look again . . .

I don't treat these days as epochs, ages, or having gaps. Just 6 days, like we know a "day". The heaven and the earth were part of the 6-day creation.

And I know, people say this should read, "became without form", but I don't agree.

Even if I did, it wouldn't change that "in six days God created heaven and earth, and all that in them is".

I don't need a lot of lengthy explanation, complicated reasonings, disputes over words, just the simple plain reading of the Law.

Much love!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also remember that these things predate Peleg when the earth was only one continent. When the Bible referred to the time when the land actually had four corners and where Jerusalem is was the center of the land mass.

A lot of things change and a lot of animals went extinct. People were carried away, thus populating the new continents.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look again . . .

I don't treat these days as epochs, ages, or having gaps. Just 6 days, like we know a "day". The heaven and the earth were part of the 6-day creation.

And I know, people say this should read, "became without form", but I don't agree.

Even if I did, it wouldn't change that "in six days God created heaven and earth, and all that in them is".

I don't need a lot of lengthy explanation, complicated reasonings, disputes over words, just the simple plain reading of the Law.

Much love!

The six days of creation are totally different from pre-Adamic. But understanding pre-Adamic helps us to better understand God's purposes.

Plus I have a problem with Bibles that cannot get the Greek and Hebrew correct.

Remember, the KJV is based on the writings of a Catholic priest, which means it is based on Catholic doctrine. And remember, you do not read the 1611 KJV.

One clear and easy example of a problem is Easter in the KJV. That is a total man made error.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The six days of creation are totally different from pre-Adamic. But understanding pre-Adamic helps us to better understand God's purposes.

Plus I have a problem with Bibles that cannot get the Greek and Hebrew correct.

Remember, the KJV is based on the writings of a Catholic priest, which means it is based on Catholic doctrine. And remember, you do not read the 1611 KJV.

One clear and easy example of a problem is Easter in the KJV. That is a total man made error.
I think this is a misdirection.

Are you saying the KJV is incorrect in this quote from the Law?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The six days began in verse 2.
How can you say that, considering, "in six days God created heaven and earth and all that in them is"? The creation of heaven and earth are a part of the six day creation, along with everything in them, according to the Law.

Much love!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you say that, considering, "in six days God created heaven and earth and all that in them is"? The creation of heaven and earth are a part of the six day creation, along with everything in them, according to the Law.

Much love!

Becoming void and shapeless clearly shows it is not part of day one.