Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are human not vulcans.
Matthew 6
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 6
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Well glad your a robot I am not. I was made in the image of God with emotions and I am not stupid enough to say I don't have any and experience and don't bother quoting Scripture this will take time to work out of my system but it will work out. Frankly I like you as an internet friend but right now I don't need advice, I just need to vent. Thank you though.

Reactions: kcnalp

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians don't hate anyone.

Shouldn't. But Christians are sinners; that's why we have a Church; His Church is for sinners trying to do better. If you're not a sinner, you don't need His Church. We try not to sin, but sometimes we do, anyway, God help us.

I don't agree with historyb on much, but he has that right.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well glad your a robot I am not. I was made in the image of God with emotions and I am not stupid enough to say I don't have any and experience and don't bother quoting Scripture this will take time to work out of my system but it will work out. Frankly I like you as an internet friend but right now I don't need advice, I just need to vent. Thank you though.

This morning we had this Psalm 139 and these verse stuck out at me:

Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.
Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.

Yes Christians hate but must forgive all the same.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians don't hate anyone.
In God's Word, throughout history, is mention made of who GOD HIMSELF HATES ?

Jesus did all the Father did, and did not rebel against Him.

If and when God says He Hates, we who follow Jesus are to hate also. Without sinning.

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many of them were already on their "death beds"?
Right (sort of). Good?
How much numbers are changed, spun for poitics, spun to protect the drug manufacturers....

For instance (spinning numbers);

everyone , every person, who received a shot in 1902 died.

Reactions: historyb

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate is always useless for you to do. Evil people want you to hate them. It weakens you, and makes you easier to handle.

A person should seek to be an imitation of Christ, who hanging on the cross, asked God to forgive those who did it to Him. Few of us are that strong, but it is always what we should strive to do.
Amen! And if we are really sincere and ask God for help, will He refuse us?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! And if we are really sincere and ask God for help, will He refuse us?
Even the sinful, living in continual sin, might "sincerely" ask God for help,
but He does not even hear their prayers if they "consider sin (as if to plan to sin, or think sin to be okay) in their hearts" according to all Scripture and a specific one someplace ....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the sinful, living in continual sin, might "sincerely" ask God for help,
but He does not even hear their prayers if they "consider sin (as if to plan to sin, or think sin to be okay) in their hearts" according to all Scripture and a specific one someplace ....

On the one hand...
"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" II Cor 13:5

Also...

"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:2-3

And then...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6

Reactions: Yehren

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He says we will not be tempted beyond our ability to resist. So it's all still on us; He give us the help we need if we will only accept it. And yes,God hears all prayers addressed to Him.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the one hand...
"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" II Cor 13:5

Also...

"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:2-3

And then...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6
"On the one hand ...." what ?
All the Scripture agrees,
and my post agrees with Scripture you posted, as well as all the rest of Scripture too....

As written in Scripture, God does not hear all the prayers addressed to Him.
There are some world-wide apostate churches , which if people are joined to, thus believing sin is okay to do and that they think they are getting away with it,
God says He does not hear their prayers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"On the one hand ...." what ?
All the Scripture agrees,
and my post agrees with Scripture you posted, as well as all the rest of Scripture too....

As written in Scripture, God does not hear all the prayers addressed to Him.
There are some world-wide apostate churches , which if people are joined to, thus believing sin is okay to do and that they think they are getting away with it,
God says He does not hear their prayers.
Easy, my friend! I posted the verses. I did not interpret them nor did I directly agree or disagree with you. I agree, hopefully, always with God. Isn't that the best thing?

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi
Is anybody being taken in by the Covid -19 hoax. Does anyone really understand what's happning.

Would Like to hear your views.
The wise look for wisdom and for others honest and wise. The fools go along with society... as written.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If and when God says He Hates, we who follow Jesus are to hate also. Without sinning.
Hating someone is sin!

Matthew 5:44
44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, ...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hating someone is sin!

44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, ...

You can't making something a si because you want to.If you think that it's on you but don't bind everyone else to your religious scruples and hating is not a sin at all, the verse does not say hating is a sin because even God hates Christ is telling to love but not that hating is a sin

I count them my enemies.

Psalm 139:20-22

I will continue to hate the enemies of God and right now liberals are he enemies of God and friends of Satan and I am not sinning at all.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't making something a si because you want to.If you think that it's on you but don't bind everyone else to your religious scruples and hating is not a sin at all, the verse does not say hating is a sin because even God hates Christ is telling to love but not that hating is a sin

I count them my enemies.

Psalm 139:20-22

I will continue to hate the enemies of God and right now liberals are he enemies of God and friends of Satan and I am not sinning at all.
Do you love your enemies? Do you obey Jesus?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you love your enemies? Do you obey Jesus?

Not a sin. God hated Esau so we can't hate to you, a bit hypocritical. I hate the enemies of God a King David did

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a sin. God hated Esau so we can't hate to you, a bit hypocritical. I hate the enemies of God a King David did
God drowned all but 8 on Earth. Does that give YOU the right to drown someone? David was under the Law of Moses. Are you?