Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
160193472_282472253381429_846960796966460086_n.jpg

Reactions: Abaxvahl and Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most Christians are against the forcing of experimental syringes...
Thats more of a stance by left wing atheists

After all, cells from aborted babies are used so one must first normalize abortion

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking forward to getting all those super powers!

superman-shot.gif
I have to give God glory for inspiring this fix for the virus. I figure if I get the virus now I've done all I can to survive it myself with the help of scientists. But yeah it's kind like having super powers if I think about it. Love the super man pic, it's inspiring!

Just remember Josho to have tylenol or ibuprofen on hand for the second shot. The chills were pretty bad for me for one day's time. Then all was good.

Reactions: Nancy and Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Christians are against the forcing of experimental syringes...
Thats more of a stance by left wing atheists

After all, cells from aborted babies are used so one must first normalize abortion
not all of these cells come from abortion, miscarriages were also used.

Why are fetal cells used to make vaccines? http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/me...vaccine/VaccineDevelopment_FetalCellLines.pdf
Historical fetal cell lines were derived in the 1960’s and 1970’s from two elective abortions and have been
used to create vaccines for diseases such as hepatitis A, rubella, and rabies. Abortions from which fetal
cells were obtained were elective and were not done for the purpose of vaccine development

The fetal cell lines being used to produce some of the potential COVID -19 vaccines are from two sources:
● HEK-293: A kidney cell line that was isolated from a fetus in 1973 (undisclosed origin, from either
a spontaneous miscarriage or an elective abortion
)
● PER.C6: A retinal cell line that was isolated from an aborted fetus in 1985

But this was done a long time ago. It's my understanding that they are not needing them anymore. Am I right?

Reactions: Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei I think since the fetal cells were derived from one of two sources, either aborted fetus or miscarriages, that throws a wrench in the ethics problem associated with using fetal cells. I see nothing wrong with using miscarriage fetal cells for vaccine development. I also see nothing wrong with receiving livers and kidneys and other organs from people that have passed away. My highschool best friend has had two kidney replacements since 1995'ish time and is still alive and well. Thankfully. He had his transplants from living donors, but I wouldn't care if they had passed away and that is what is keeping him alive. He's still my best friend.

But I think since they can use miscarriages for the fetal cells, then they shouldn't be using aborted fetus cells. So there is some ethics problem that the medical community has for sure. But the evil is even more so on the mothers that abort their babies knowing that medicine doesn't technically require aborted fetus for science. Again it can use miscarriages for that.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not all of these cells come from abortion, miscarriages were also used.

Why are fetal cells used to make vaccines? http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/me...vaccine/VaccineDevelopment_FetalCellLines.pdf
Historical fetal cell lines were derived in the 1960’s and 1970’s from two elective abortions and have been
used to create vaccines for diseases such as hepatitis A, rubella, and rabies. Abortions from which fetal
cells were obtained were elective and were not done for the purpose of vaccine development

The fetal cell lines being used to produce some of the potential COVID -19 vaccines are from two sources:
● HEK-293: A kidney cell line that was isolated from a fetus in 1973 (undisclosed origin, from either
a spontaneous miscarriage or an elective abortion
)
● PER.C6: A retinal cell line that was isolated from an aborted fetus in 1985

But this was done a long time ago. It's my understanding that they are not needing them anymore. Am I right?

That only tells us what was finally used and not what was used to get there

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte