Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... so @Truman just corrected my spelling of BRAT... of which I already knew... but like I explained... I like putting my own personal spin on words at times... LOL
When I associate you with the word spin, I like to put my own on it, "spinny!" Lol

Reactions: BarneyFife

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... so @Truman just corrected my spelling of BRAT... of which I already knew... but like I explained... I like putting my own personal spin on words at times... LOL
The Brats I like the best are an abbreviated way of saying Bratwurst. I learned to love them in Germany. These days they are on probably every supermarket shelf in North America:
th

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, that looks good!
My wife learned early in our marriage that I really loved those brats, nearly as much as my beer. To this day periodically she will fix me some of those brats.

[I gave up my heavy beer drinking many years ago, but still every few months or so I will indulge my flesh a bit I buy me a good dark beer. (I have not been drunk in many decades.) I used to like it at room temperature like the Germans or for breakfast with eggs, but my old body has changed some over the years.]

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife learned early in our marriage that I really loved those brats, nearly as much as my beer. To this day periodically she will fix me some of those brats.

[I gave up my heavy beer drinking many years ago, but still every few months or so I will indulge my flesh a bit I buy me a good dark beer. (I have not been drunk in many decades.) I used to like it at room temperature like the Germans or for breakfast with eggs, but my old body has changed some over the years.]
It's not dark but Heineken makes an excellent beer that is 0.0% alcohol. I have one or two about once a week. My very first meal in Germany was Currywurst. I still love it, but I use a different kind of sausage now than they had in Germany. I believe they used Rindswurst (beef) with a curry-seasoned ketchup. :)

currywurst.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not dark but Heineken makes an excellent beer that is 0.0% alcohol. I have one or two about once a week. My very first meal in Germany was Currywurst. I still love it, but I use a different kind of sausage now than they had in Germany. I believe they used Rindswurst (beef) with a curry-seasoned ketchup. :)

currywurst.jpg
I don't believe I ever tried that.

I lived in a student dormitory in West Berlin for about 10 months and thinking to save some money I bought some of the German black bread out of a vending machine. It was very cheap, but believe me when I say I could not eat it. I would have had to be pretty hungry to try that again...LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe I ever tried that.

I lived in a student dormitory in West Berlin for about 10 months and thinking to save some money I bought some of the German black bread out of a vending machine. It was very cheap, but believe me when I say I could not eat it. It have had to pretty hungry to try that again...LOL.
My 2nd meal was at a gasthaus with my co-workers (fellow airmen). It was bratwurst, spinach, and mashed potatoes, and the local microbrewery's beer, of course (Bischoff-Pils). It was some kinda yummy. :)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My 2nd meal was at a gasthaus with my co-workers (fellow airmen). It was bratwurst, spinach, and mashed potatoes, and the local microbrewery's beer, of course (Bischoff-Pils). It was some kinda yummy. :)
One thing I remember really liking in the German fare was the Kartoffelsalat [potato salad]. My wife makes such a good American style potato salad I doubt that in my set ways I could fully appreciate the German foods any more... but who knows. I plan to stay home and eat anyway...anymore... LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shouldn't this be in the "can you eat pork" thread? Unless you're going to vaccinate yourself with bratwurst :rolleyes:

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shouldn't this be in the "can you eat pork" thread? Unless you're going to vaccinate yourself with bratwurst :rolleyes:
Apologies to @Josho for going off on a tangent on his thread.

For Josho's benefit I did participate in the poll and I did get the two initial shots.

Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're culling all the world
They're culling all the world
While telling us another lie
They're culling all the world...yeah!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, they want to kill off all the taxpayers so they can't get paid.. Wait; what?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can a person who values human life take a "vaccine" that is from a sacrificed baby?? Or even miscarried babies .... it's not okay to take the body of a baby into your body. It's the same as cannibalizing, IMO.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And FYI for those who think the shot protects you from getting the virus or from having a serious case ....not true. My mom had the vaccine and is now suffering a serious case of the virus.

On the other hand, one of my daughters, her husband ....his brother and that brother's wife ....as well as my son-in-law's parents ....all had it at the same time. NONE are vaccinated ....and their symptoms ranged from "mild cold" to "moderate cold." Fully recovered in less than 2 weeks.

My husband had it for about a week. For him, it was kinda more like a flu. He also isn't vaccinated.

Well....they are now, bc natural immunity is far superior to a "vaccine" which isn't even a vaccine at all.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can a person who values human life take a "vaccine" that is from a sacrificed baby?? Or even miscarried babies .... it's not okay to take the body of a baby into your body. It's the same as cannibalizing, IMO.

You ask the same thing i ask myself... How???
My conclusion is that the world has lost its sense of morality...
Understandable for an atheist but bewildering for a Christian

There is also a very high level of subconscious programming which most people are unaware of...
Subliminal messaging, fear mongering, constant bombardment, light and radio waves are just some of the tactics used
If you can't see society being programed then you been perfectly programed

Understand also that there was more than one baby sacrificed to make these experimental needles.
Hundreds were used before they decide to go with one or another.
Some people think this is all just to normalize abortion

A person must in effect normalize abortion in order to take the vaccine...
And some of these people claim that it was God who told them to take it... I hardly think so...
Even worse their pushing such evil on the rest of us... Its truly disgusting

Morality is dead. Empathy is dead. Common sense is dead
The vaccine isn't our saviour... Jesus Christ is our saviour...
Godspeed and God bless