Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
haha, Nancy, no, calm down, I’m not living under the bridge yet.
I don’t own a home. That’s what I mean by homeless.
I live with my mother who is 78. She doesn’t charge me rent because I couldn’t hope to pay it.
Unless my business picks up, when she is gone, THEN I’ll live under the bridge. And if so, I will still trust God!!
No matter HOW your circumstances look, He has it all under control. That’s the truth!

Oooooh! Okay, disregard the in box.

"12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:12-13

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will hit something in your life in order to bless you more.
Finances, health, companionship, etc.
There is SOMETHING He will hit, or allow to be hit.
He doesn’t do it out of meanness. And He will let us angrily and morosely and resentfully thrash about in it until we will believe Him that He works ALL things to our good.

And I could say, well that’s easy for you to say, I have no money.

And Truman or Nancy or Ziggy could say, well that’s easy for you to say, I’m in tremendous pain.

But when He returns again, WILL He find trust…?

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phil 4:11

Oh, the tremendous trust of that man! And a will so given over that it accepted whatever God brought to it.

An old saint once said, to know Gods will, it is only necessary to look at your circumstances.

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, the tremendous trust of that man! And a will so given over that it accepted whatever God brought to it.

An old saint once said, to know Gods will, it is only necessary to look at your circumstances.

And we, if we want to, can find a plethora of men to scratch our ears who will speak about our particular circumstance and say, God doesn’t want you to feel pain or sickness or…God doesn’t want you to have very little money. My answer to them is, God will bless me however He sees fit. God will grow my trust however He sees fit.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will hit something in your life in order to bless you more.
Finances, health, companionship, etc.
There is SOMETHING He will hit, or allow to be hit.
He doesn’t do it out of meanness. And He will let us angrily and morosely and resentfully thrash about in it until we will believe Him that He works ALL things to our good.

And I could say, well that’s easy for you to say, I have no money.

And Truman or Nancy or Ziggy could say, well that’s easy for you to say, I’m in tremendous pain.

But when He returns again, WILL He find trust…?

Can't you just see Him looking down at us, shaking His head. And maybe even amused at times by our bad reactions to His "hits". It's the only way to grow.

temper-tantrum.gif

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't you just see Him looking down at us, shaking His head. And maybe even amused at times by our bad reactions to His "hits". It's the only way to grow.

temper-tantrum.gif
lol. Put a sling on that baby’s arm and there’s Nancy, haha!

Our trust is like a muscle. Pressure and weight must be put to it to grow it stronger.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol. Put a sling on that baby and there’s Nancy, haha!

Our trust is like a muscle. Pressure and weight must be put to it to grow it stronger.

Oh you are spot on my sister! Didn't you just love the head shake?! Lol...not proud, of course but...this is literally me at times!!!

Yep! Trials. About a little over a year ago, I started to pray regular that He WOULD send me these "hits" so I could exercise my faith "muscle". Boy does He sure answer those prayers pronto!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you are spot on my sister! Didn't you just love the head shake?! Lol...not proud, of course but...this is literally me at times!!!

Yep! Trials. About a little over a year ago, I started to pray regular that He WOULD send me these "hits" so I could exercise my faith "muscle". Boy does He sure answer those prayers pronto!

hah! Be careful what you pray for. Count the cost.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pictured the baby tearing down the curtains, lol.

(private joke no one would understand.)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

about…maybe 13 years ago, I remember saying to God, I read the apostles and I see my life is so easy and I’m scared you will do something to me…
Years later, house gone, savings gone, husband gone, business gone (have a new one but it doesn’t pull in a quarter of a million a year like the other one lol).
But He replaced it with better things.

Reactions: Ziggy and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah. You know the cost now. The cost is everything. You don’t even need a calculator.

Very wise Grasshopper! Die to self. It's all or nothing with God. He shares His glory with no one!
Love the peace that not worrying about anything brings. Nothing like it. Yes, the cost is everything as, everything is His anyhow.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the peace that not worrying about anything brings.

You almost can’t stop marveling over it and wondering, how in the heck did He bring me to this place?? One moment I was NOT here and the next moment…I WAS here…!
I was cussing and tearing down curtains and then…I wasn’t…!
One moment I was angry and scared and the next moment I wasn’t!

27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

Reactions: Ziggy