Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weather reports says temps are gonna drop to 39F in the morning.
I need to start winterizing. Leaves are all a pretty gold and red mixed in with the evergreens.
I hope it's a mild winter as far as snow goes. Shoveling isn't my favorite pass time.
I hope it's not too cold either. I have propane for heat and that's been on the rise. I have a couple electric heaters I use to try and offset the furnace running. The mobile is descent though, it holds the heat pretty good.
I just need to get some plastic and cover the windows. There are a few drafts from age and settling.
I'm already looking forward to spring.
Just one quick interlude for Thanksgiving and I'm going back into hybernation.
LOL
Hugs
Let the LORD be praised Ziggy . Winterize and just KNOW that the LORD is with the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been this weird thing in my life that has followed me from 17 years old. I always fall between the cracks. Doesn’t matter who’s in power, with whatever they do, I fall between the cracks, starting with what Reagan did with minimum wage when I was 17 and trying to save for college.
I’ve made everyone promise me they have to put on my tombstone: Here lies Jennie. She fell between the cracks. Lol.
The LORD is with us dear sister .

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first time I tried Starbucks I literally threw it out after one swig.
DD was always my favorite too.
Now I drink instant. Cheapest way to do it.
I did the same thing when I first tried Starbucks years ago. I have never gone back. Instead of paying their high high prices I buy my own Folgers and make it at home. Once in a while I get a cappuccino at one of the convenience stores which are still much less than Starbucks.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not sure how you take your coffee :)
Hugs
iu
I would go for the Snail.

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a strawberry dump cake yesterday.
so easy.
2 cans of strawberry pie filling. spread in buttered baking dish.
1 box of vanilla cake mix. you can use whatever flavor you like. and spread over strawberry filling.
I melted one stick of butter and poured over the cake mix. and cut pats of butter and dotted the top.
bake 350 for 45 min to an hour.
let it cool.
I sprinkled top with onfectioners sugar.

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homeless??!

haha, Nancy, no, calm down, I’m not living under the bridge yet.
I don’t own a home. That’s what I mean by homeless.
I live with my mother who is 78. She doesn’t charge me rent because I couldn’t hope to pay it.
Unless my business picks up, when she is gone, THEN I’ll live under the bridge. And if so, I will still trust God!!
No matter HOW your circumstances look, He has it all under control. That’s the truth!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps that was better... God may have needed to show you some things you had not previously seen while on the bottom down between the cracks. A new and better perspective?

I think the new and better perspective is…to learn the obedience of unwavering trust in plenty or in famine, and to keep peace of mind and heart through it all and despite it all.

But I have always been a real hard case. More prideful than the average person. More selfish. More willful.
And I think if He hadn’t given me the blessing of poverty, I would NEVER have begun to give up my own will.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
haha, Nancy, no, calm down, I’m not living under the bridge yet.
I don’t own a home. That’s what I mean by homeless.
I live with my mother who is 78. She doesn’t charge me rent because I couldn’t hope to pay it.
Unless my business picks up, when she is gone, THEN I’ll live under the bridge. And if so, I will still trust God!!
No matter HOW your circumstances look, He has it all under control. That’s the truth!
Yes indeed , the LORD is our hope . He is with the lambs . Praise the glorious Lord .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the new and better perspective is…to learn the obedience of unwavering trust in plenty or in famine, and to keep peace of mind and heart through it all and despite it all.

But I have always been a real hard case. More prideful than the average person. More selfish. More willful.
And I think if He hadn’t given me the blessing of poverty, I would NEVER have begun to give up my own will.
Amen sister! All of us must go through things to understand and appreciate how God is working in our own lives:

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phil 4:11

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart.
He will have it. Even to the taking away of everything you own, He will have it.
And then, most amazingly, you will thank Him for it!