Covid Vaccine Poll...?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is your position on Covid-19 vaccinations?

• I trust the vaccines that are currently available, with the least reserve.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I don't thoroughly trust the above, but it's a gamble that I am willing to take.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I am waiting for a safer, old-school version of the vaccine.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • All man-made vaccines are of the Devil or, at least, evidence of unbelief.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I oppose all vaccines for non-spiritual reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am too afraid of needles to ever consider getting a vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaccines are contraindicated for me.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (elaborate in post)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Undecided

• I trust vaccines, generally, but none of the current choices.

• Total voters

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't totally trust the vaccine, but got it so I can see my sister. She's in an adult home and she can't visit with non-vaccinated people (it's a rule of Washington state under our dictator governor). I also feel a little safer going out in public now and enjoy not having to wear a mask.

I think when enough people get it, those who are vaccinated in Australia will be able to have a lot more freedom travelling around the world again and more safely too.

So there's a reason I would get it.

And a more important reason, it's wise for me as a business owner to get one.

I expect the covid vaccine may be an annual thing like the flu vaccine for at least a few years though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when enough people get it, those who are vaccinated in Australia will be able to have a lot more freedom travelling around the world again and more safely too.

So there's a reason I would get it.

And a more important reason, it's wise for me as a business owner to get one.

I expect the covid vaccine may be an annual thing like the flu vaccine for at least a few years though.
Yes the Pfizer CEO said that they are preparing year boosters so apparently you're correct. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfi...cine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an opinion on this topic, but I think I will keep it to myself, they way the debates over this subject heat up. Whether to vaccinate or not is a personal decision. Some are reticant because they have had bad reactions to vaccines.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you know that the airlines are actually BANNING vaccinated people from flying? So much for freedom to travel. And four UK pilots who were vaccinated just died.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was vaccinated in April and then my second one in May. The first one, I just felt run down, the second one I felt like I had a minor case of the flu for a day, and run down a couple days after that. No other issues.

I'm in the medical field as an EMT, so I got vaccinated for that reason as well as having family with compromised immune systems in my family, including my ex-wife who I see when transferring the kids. Also wanted to be sure that if a vaccine passport did come around, I was covered and could travel as I have other kids in Upstate, NY that I visit at least once a year.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so deeply grieved by what has been done to us by this man made disease/pandemic.

So man creates a virus and now I have to take an antidote created by the same industry?!

My main gripe is the atmosphere that this has created and what it has done to normally reasonable people. Many people seem to be okay with shaming people who refuse to take this “vaccine”, making them feel psychologically forced to take the thing!

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

I am in constant prayer in these days: Lord give us wisdom is these times.

"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread & poll is about which choice you made (or will make) about the vaccine. It sounds like a #4.

You are quite astute!

#4 it was.

[taking a deep breathe now]

"Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil." (Psalms 37:7-8)

I am letting this scripture work in me now. Ah, the peace that the word gives!

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah 26:3)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got my first shot of AstraZeneca today and I am feeling fine. ;)
It was my second Pfizer shot that got me. I had terrible cold chills and shaking from the chills. Make sure you have Tylenol or Ibuprofen on hand. I could barely get the Ibuprofen up to my mouth to take it after my second shot. But only lasted a day.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was my second Pfizer shot that got me. I had terrible cold chills and shaking from the chills. Make sure you have Tylenol or Ibuprofen on hand. I could barely get the Ibuprofen up to my mouth to take it after my second shot. But only lasted a day.

Ah my doctor said just to keep some Panadol handy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think this coronavirus has been modified by the C.C.P. and is being used, in conjunction with global powers, both human and spiritual, as part of a master plan to enslave mankind. To bring in the one-world government and it's financial system, as referred to in the book of Revelation. Will I take the vaccine? No.
I am 62, said to be immune-at-risk, but the only reason I wear a mask at all is due to others. I've been exposed to those ill with the virus multiple times, have gotten ill a week or so afterwards, and recovered. Sick people sometimes die when they get the cold or flu.
I understand why many do not accept this Orwellian-like view of things...who wants to live in the great tribulation?
Like the movie says, "Take the red pill or take the blue pill." It's your choice.