Covid Vaccine Poll...?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is your position on Covid-19 vaccinations?

• I trust the vaccines that are currently available, with the least reserve.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I don't thoroughly trust the above, but it's a gamble that I am willing to take.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I am waiting for a safer, old-school version of the vaccine.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • All man-made vaccines are of the Devil or, at least, evidence of unbelief.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I oppose all vaccines for non-spiritual reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am too afraid of needles to ever consider getting a vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaccines are contraindicated for me.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (elaborate in post)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Undecided

• I trust vaccines, generally, but none of the current choices.

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They have their pluses and minuses. They are all commercial enterprises.
I watch enough to have an idea of what's going on.
The left infuriates me and the right stresses me out.
I need to stay calm so my Lupus doesn't act up.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have their pluses and minuses. They are all commercial enterprises.
I watch enough to have an idea of what's going on.
The left infuriates me and the right stresses me out.
I need to stay calm so my Lupus doesn't act up.
Sorry you have lupus. Prayers going your way :)

Reactions: Truman

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I cannot remember having the flu for over 20 years. If I start getting sniffles or a cough, I'm over it within 2 days. God has blessed me with exceptional health. I have a strong immune system. I'm not concerned about getting sick with COVID.
I don't believe the vaccines are entirely useful. There may be anecdotal evidence that suggests symptoms are less severe, but there are I believe greatly underreported negative impacts from the vaccines. Several of my friends have received the vaccines, and are okay... So far.
From what I've read, the Pfizer is the safest. But we don't know the long term effects. I would consider getting vaxxed if it becomes mandatory for work or income. It is inevitable it will be mandatory for travel. I will be researching how I can refuse it on religious grounds. But I won't be getting it for my healths sake. That's taken care of. But whatever, it will be a last resort and every other avenue to avoid it investigated.

Reactions: Sabertooth

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I cannot remember having the flu for over 20 years. If I start getting sniffles or a cough, I'm over it within 2 days. God has blessed me with exceptional health. I have a strong immune system. I'm not concerned about getting sick with COVID.
I don't believe the vaccines are entirely useful. There may be anecdotal evidence that suggests symptoms are less severe, but there are I believe greatly underreported negative impacts from the vaccines. Several of my friends have received the vaccines, and are okay... So far.
From what I've read, the Pfizer is the safest. But we don't know the long term effects. I would consider getting vaxxed if it becomes mandatory for work or income. It is inevitable it will be mandatory for travel. I will be researching how I can refuse it on religious grounds. But I won't be getting it for my healths sake. That's taken care of. But whatever, it will be a last resort and every other avenue to avoid it investigated.
What if there’s a real possibility of it impacting your health negatively Would you take that risk?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if there’s a real possibility of it impacting your health negatively Would you take that risk?
I believe there is already a real possibility of it impacting my health. But then driving a school bus in Melbourne traffic has that possibility also.
I know where you're coming from. I await more evidence. It isn't a decision I would take lightly, nor is it one I've settled on yet. All alternatives shall be explored.