Covid Vaccine Poll...?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is your position on Covid-19 vaccinations?

• I trust the vaccines that are currently available, with the least reserve.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I don't thoroughly trust the above, but it's a gamble that I am willing to take.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I am waiting for a safer, old-school version of the vaccine.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • All man-made vaccines are of the Devil or, at least, evidence of unbelief.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I oppose all vaccines for non-spiritual reasons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am too afraid of needles to ever consider getting a vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaccines are contraindicated for me.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (elaborate in post)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Undecided

• I trust vaccines, generally, but none of the current choices.

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That’s quite a stance @Truman the Levite .
For those who disagree, I say, "you may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me."
Some will say, "You are putting others at risk." I'm basically a shut-in, due to health problems. When I do go out, I wear a mask when needed.
The outside world has, and continues to, put me at risk, for 20 years, by not regularly washing their hands. I learned long ago that hand-washing is what prevents most viral transference.
I like to say, "I was born on Labor Day, just not last Labor Day." :)

Reactions: Stan B and amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You’re not wrong in your vaccine refusal reasons @Truman the Levite but I think we may disagree on the conspiracy level theories of population control, one world government etc.
What I value is not people agreeing with me, pleasant as that is, but that you and I have the freedom to state what we believe, in a civil manner.
Freedom to speak what's on our minds,
And to express what's in our hearts.
To honor each other in all that we do,
Justice for me, and justice for you!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was my second Pfizer shot that got me. I had terrible cold chills and shaking from the chills. Make sure you have Tylenol or Ibuprofen on hand. I could barely get the Ibuprofen up to my mouth to take it after my second shot. But only lasted a day.

Ah k, yeah side effects hit me after 11:30pm, sore fatigued muscles, a temperature and a headache, temperature has gone down a bit now. I just took 2 paracetamols it's now 5am, I should have took it way earlier lol, still awake, not a fun time for side effects to hit just before bed.

Reactions: dev553344

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah k, yeah side effects hit me after 11:30pm, sore fatigued muscles, a temperature and a headache, temperature has gone down a bit now. I just took 2 paracetamols it's now 5am, I should have took it way earlier lol, still awake, not a fun time for side effects to hit just before bed.

In this case I am glad we have a lockdown, gives me time to recover, without any need to rush into my workshop.

Otherwise been getting pretty bored lately.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had the Astra Zeneca Josho, I didn’t get a temp or headache, but did get the fatigue and muscle ache. I did wonder earlier when you said you were fine…… kind of thought ‘ let’s see what happens in a few hours ‘ !
You should start to feel ok tomorrow, hope you manage to get some sleep x

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had the Astra Zeneca Josho, I didn’t get a temp or headache, but did get the fatigue and muscle ache. I did wonder earlier when you said you were fine…… kind of thought ‘ let’s see what happens in a few hours ‘ !
You should start to feel ok tomorrow, hope you manage to get some sleep x

Thanks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this case I am glad we have a lockdown, gives me time to recover, without any need to rush into my workshop.

Otherwise been getting pretty bored lately.
Yeah I went to families today cause I'm bored. I should be back at work soon though.

Reactions: Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It only lasted a day for me, it's nice that you're letting people know what to expect.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It only lasted a day for me, it's nice that you're letting people know what to expect.

Temp did go up a bit again after that post, but it's feels fine now, feeling a bit better now, all that's pretty much left is a little headache and slightly sore shoulder, managed to get a few hours of sleep from 7am until 10am, then I think I fell back asleep until near 12pm. Like a night flight lolz.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This poll is for either the choice you made regarding Covid-19 vaccines or will make, once given the opportunity.
For some reason, your poll is no longer effective for selecting an option (none of which would work for me). However, let me clearly state that COVID "vaccines" are NOT vaccines. They are anything but vaccines. You can call them toxic and lethal experimental injections designed to either kill or maim. There are multiple very serious adverse effects associated with them, and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has given full disclosure to the guinea pigs? Have you heard of any vaccinator telling the victim "This injection could literally kill you within 24-48 hours. Do you still want the jab?"

CENSORED: COVID Vaccine Injured Who Regret Their Decisions to Get the Shot and Their Message to You
There are untold numbers of people who have received one of the COVID shots and are now disabled or severely injured, and they regret their decision.
Health Impact News

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Temp did go up a bit again after that post, but it's feels fine now, feeling a bit better now, all that's pretty much left is a little headache and slightly sore shoulder, managed to get a few hours of sleep from 7am until 10am, then I think I fell back asleep until near 12pm. Like a night flight lolz.
Good to see you're doing better. I remember thinking this: If the vaccine made me that sick for a day, then I can't imagine how the actual virus would have affected me.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good to see you're doing better. I remember thinking this: If the vaccine made me that sick for a day, then I can't imagine how the actual virus would have affected me.

Yeah, I was thinking aren't I glad I don't have covid.... If those were only some of the symptoms.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason, your poll is no longer effective for selecting an option (none of which would work for me). However, let me clearly state that COVID "vaccines" are NOT vaccines. They are anything but vaccines. You can call them toxic and lethal experimental injections designed to either kill or maim. There are multiple very serious adverse effects associated with them, and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has given full disclosure to the guinea pigs? Have you heard of any vaccinator telling the victim "This injection could literally kill you within 24-48 hours. Do you still want the jab?"

CENSORED: COVID Vaccine Injured Who Regret Their Decisions to Get the Shot and Their Message to You
There are untold numbers of people who have received one of the COVID shots and are now disabled or severely injured, and they regret their decision.
Health Impact News
I am not defending them.
I am just seeing where people stand.
(I don't mind speaking to those in a different thread...)

Reactions: amadeus

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Health Impact News

I went to the Health Impact website you recommended, and found a bunch of severely demented airheads making up totally unsupported bull, twisting the facts beyond recognition. As I explored the website further, they seem to be primarily preoccupied with their vicious hatred of Jews, their anti-semitic, anti-Zionist propaganda.

I think I will stick with medical professionals for my information. All of my family and I have received 2X Pfizer vaccine.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rebel News is reporting the same news concerning the vaccines. Rebel News has been referred to by Canadian police, captured on video, as "The Jew News," as they are led by a Jew.
upload_2021-8-19_21-11-22.png

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to trust the media and the government. I voted for Trudeau the first time.
They have violated my trust.
The police are doing what they are told to. They have always been paid thugs. They have a tough job.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rebel News is reporting the same news concerning the vaccines. Rebel News has been referred to by Canadian police, captured on video, as "The Jew News," as they are led by a Jew.
View attachment 16728
I used to follow Rebel, but in recent times, they have gotten so bad that I have them ‘blocked’.

Canadian news has become really boring. A few days ago, a friend asked me if I could watch Fox News. Yeah it is available on Rogers Ignite. With all the commotion going on these days, I have really become hooked on Fox News.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to follow Rebel, but in recent times, they have gotten so bad that I have them ‘blocked’.

Canadian news has become really boring. A few days ago, a friend asked me if I could watch Fox News. Yeah it is available on Rogers Ignite. With all the commotion going on these days, I have really become hooked on Fox News.
I also stick to Fox news. They are conservatives and hold onto Christian values. As long as you can get past the bikini models on their website. I usually just ignore that part (Fox News).